[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>as a mother I Opinion discarded, everything coming out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 418x352
>as a mother I

Opinion discarded, everything coming out of someone's mouth at this point has become white noise.

What's your [trigger] /pol/?
>>
>do you not have a heart

Decision making is based on reasoning, not feelings you dumb cunt.
>>
File: into_the_trash.png (349 KB, 577x556) Image search: [Google]
into_the_trash.png
349 KB, 577x556
>Australian flags
>>
File: 1446666497599s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1446666497599s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>56534708
>French shitposter
>>
File: viking.jpg (26 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
viking.jpg
26 KB, 255x253
>"It's either yes or no, answer the question"
>Interrupts you through intimidation and screaming because they don't want you to explain your conclusion
>>
File: tipping2.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tipping2.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>>56534625
>>
File: Job fair.gif (3 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
Job fair.gif
3 MB, 356x200
>>56533443
>you're starting to sound like a [insert bad thing liberals use to describe you here] and I don't want to talk to you anymore.

Nothing pisses me off more.
>>
not a commie but
>free market will fix [issue]
>>
>>56533443
Anytime I hear something about "Insitutional racism/sexism" I tune out because I know I'm listening to a brainwashed robot parroting what they professor told them
>>
>misogyny
Anytime I hear some little fuckwit try to use that word to describe anything that hurts their little peckers, I immediately can discard their fuck face little opinion.
>>
>>56534800
>raises voice over you and you can hear the emotion in their screams

Doesn't matter what you say at this point, they sound more passionate, you've lost the emotional fight and probably lost in the minds of most
>>
>I find that offensive

When did this become a trump card? When did saying you find something offensive all of a sudden mean you have to stop and can no longer discuss a matter because this person finds it offensive?
>>
>>56533443
Anything even remotely narcissistic.

As such, I get along with very few people born after 1990.
>>
>>56533443
>Islam is a religion of peace
> ISIS aren't Muslims

Its called the fucking Islamic State
>>
>>56534830
>implying The Bible was not about reasoning and rationalization
>>
>>56533443
>mom issues meme

cmon man
>>
File: hmm.jpg (16 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
16 KB, 367x388
>>56533443
>im gay and/but
>im female/a woman/ a girl and/but
>im not gay but
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.