[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Trump says he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: safe_image.jpg (13 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.jpg
13 KB, 470x246
So Trump says he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on the street in New York when the towers fell.

As someone who has gone back and viewed the live 9/11 coverage from various networks at various points over the last decade and a half, I can't say that I ever saw this happening on any network.

As much as I would enjoy seeing this proved true, so far nobody has managed to do so. So where's the evidence? Where's the news coverage that he claims showed this? Surely 4chan, as resourceful as it is, would have found this by now.

Unless anyone can find proof, him making stupid claims like this is jsut going to hurt him in the long run.
>>
File: Untitled.png (453 KB, 743x544) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
453 KB, 743x544
Is it possible that it just wasn't caught on camera??? seriously, why is the liberal media acting like this could possibly never happen? we all know how muslims act when infidels get killed. We all know how they are, especially after we saw them boo and shout allah snackbar during the moment of silence during the soccer game

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/turkey-soccer-paris-minute-silence_564caee6e4b00b7997f87518
>>
All the news stations were focused on the two buildings that were on ON FUCKING FIRE at the time. Feel free to prove me wrong though.
>>
>>56533666
You didn't read what I said, or listen to what he said.

He said he saw it, on television. Meaning it was caught on a camera, so he claims. But nobody has found it.
>>
>>56533307
cArsoned says he saw the video, too
>>
>>56535234
Carson is a pathological liar though so you can't listen to him.
>>
>>56533666
Interestingly, Turks claim they always act that way whenever a terrorist strikes them
Something about how the words imply they will never die.
>>
>>56533307
As someone who was there, they were celebrating in Liberty State Park in NJ. Thousands? No, but a decent number of them.
>>
>>56533307
There was extensive coverage of muslims celebrating all around the world on 9/11. In Palestine in particular, there was widespread dancing in the streets. muslims made candies and pastries, and were handing them out to strangers.
>>
>>56535234
>>56533752
well there's a shitload of footage watching them cheer in west bank. Carson and Trump are old, maybe they just thought it was new york. Come on dude we know how muslims are... there were probably a shit load of them cheering but none of it was caught on tape. Im mean come on, thousands of them were booing during france's moment of silence on national tv.
>>
>>56533307
>So Trump says he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on the street in New York when the towers fell.

When did he say this? I must have missed it
>>
>>56535309
>taqiyya
>>
>>56533307
Here, Mohammed. Trump tweeted an excerpt from a Washington Post article about the police arresting people who were seen celebrating.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/668867262456156160?lang=pt
>>
>>56533307
>on the street in New York

He said it was in Jersey City, you lying kike.

>As someone who has gone back and viewed the live 9/11 coverage from various networks at various points over the last decade and a half, I can't say that I ever saw this happening on any network.

If you watch the TV Jews, you'd never know blacks ever commit such a vast majority of violent crimes, either.

I wonder what motives a bunch of media kikes might have to ignore things that go against their agenda? Clearly the fact no Jew documented things others have confirmed seeing in person must be some great conspiracy and can't be trusted. Only the nose knows the truth. :^)

>the ovens will return to fire the bricks needed for The Wall
>>
File: 1447014309381.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1447014309381.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>The news didn't show it so it didn't happen

This is you

I used greentext to show you how stupid your position is
>>
>>56533307
>seeing Trump supporters getting this butthurt just because I ask for the video proof that he claims he saw, that literally nobody else can provide

/pol/ is going to be hilarious when he loses because of shit like this
>>
>>56533307
>As someone who has gone back and viewed the live 9/11 coverage from various networks at various points over the last decade and a half, I can't say that I ever saw this happening on any network.

I was actually there. It happened but it was very censored by the media at the time. They were trying to limit the panic.
>>
>>56533307
I'm from Staten island, and I remember *hearing* that that was going on on that day, didn't see it.
>>
>viewed the live 9/11 coverage from various networks at various points over the last decade and a half

No one should care that much, bro. Don't take life so seriously. Trump is funny, vote for him.
>>
>>56533307
>So Trump says he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on the street in New York when the towers fell.
There's quite a lot of truth to that. Muslims were also celebrating the holocaust and admired papa Hitler like they admire mama Merkel now.
>>
>>56537178
>evidence
>more important than lived experiences
Triggered.
Listen and believe
>>
>>56536103
Didn't that just turn out to be old footage from a wedding or something?
>>
>>56537178
Did he really claim he had VIDEO evidence of it?
>>
>>56533307

Here OP...

You actually made me spend 15 seconds looking it up....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=9%2F11+celebrating
>>
>>56533307
I remember it.
>>
>>56533307
must be hard to have literally every word you say under a microscope. Im glad to be able to shitpost even though im poor.
>>
>>56533307

Implying that Muslims would actually be doing this in the open on the streets on NJ that day, and that the liberal mainstream media would actually dare to show it...y'all know minorities can't be shown in a bad light, right?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.