[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Cannot Turn Our Back on the Refugees From ISIS Barbarity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 335154543.jpg (222 KB, 1164x1141) Image search: [Google]
335154543.jpg
222 KB, 1164x1141
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/we-cannot-turn-our-back-o_b_8624260.html

> 2015 is not 1938 [...] Then, the refugees were Jews persecuted in Nazi Germany. Today they are Christians, Yezidis and Muslims targeted for mass killing by ISIS in the Middle East.
> How many Jews murdered in the gas chambers of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, and the other death camps might have lived if only the gates of the United States, Canada and Australia had not been closed to them?
> President Obama points out that "Slamming the door in the face of refugees would betray our deepest values."
> Simply put, grinding the entire refugee program to a screeching halt or eliminating all federal funding for the resettlement of refugees are not acceptable options.
> "in a small way I am repaying a personal debt to those who helped my parents."
> Each and every refugee from the ISIS barbarity, whether Christian, Yezidi, or Muslim, represents a world that not only deserves but needs to be saved. As a society and as a nation, we cannot, we must not abandon or betray them.

So basicaly refugees are like the jews from 1938, we should accept them if we don't want another holocaust to weight on our shoulders. I give up, I'm not going to debate any SJW anymore. Let them have their collapse, why would we try to save them?
>>
>>56532852
>President Obama points out that "Slamming the door in the face of refugees would betray our deepest values."
But shitting all over the 2nd amendment doesn't somehow.
>>
There is no moral equivalence between the two.

Jews weren't issuing fatwas on the West or putting Jewish curses on us.
>>
>Rosensaft
>>
File: 1448239939044.jpg (33 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
1448239939044.jpg
33 KB, 400x344
Its funny,i don't remember Jews blowing up Paris
>>
File: just why.jpg (36 KB, 377x415) Image search: [Google]
just why.jpg
36 KB, 377x415
>>56532852
Why did you do this?

It's not funny.
>>
>>56532852

Some of the refugees have been proven to be terrorists. So they are not refugees.

> They are a Trojan horse.

It's ok not to let a Trojan horse in /pol/ whatever the liberal press may say.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1136x640
>>56532852
>>
>>56532852

They aren't refugees. They aren't being murdered in refugee camps in Turkey and Lebanon and Jordan and Egypt.

The article is built on an entirely imaginary and false premise.
>>
>>56532852

Those fucking unibrows hahahhahaha
>>
>>56532852
Why isn't Rosensaft shilling for Israel to take in these poor victims then?

Oh wait...
>Israel's Jewish Essence Is Non-Negotiable: A Response to Mahmoud Abbas
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/israels-jewish-essence-is_b_995736.html
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.