[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats up with this guy? Seems like he could be decent runner,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rand-paul.jpg (2 MB, 3997x2892) Image search: [Google]
rand-paul.jpg
2 MB, 3997x2892
Whats up with this guy?
Seems like he could be decent runner, whats his issue, why dont republicans stand behind him?
>>
>>56532573
Conservatives are like niggers and only rally behind the loudest guy
>lmao let's build a wall fàm
>lmao lets make America great again (for the super rich)
>lmao nsa and Jews are good
>>
>>56532847
Shut up nigger
>>
>>56532573
Zero charisma. Manlet. Can't handle bantz.
>>
His domestic policy could be popular with a lot of people, but his hands-off approach to the mid-east and isis goes against the current mood. People want blood against Isis, bad timing for Rand really.
>>
He threw his own father under the bus to support the establishment candidate. It's almost like he's reaping what he has sewn.

http://www.republicmagazine.com/news/betrayal-rand-paul-for-the-sake-of-party-unity-endorses-romney.html
>>
The Republican Party won't support him because he isn't a neocon or a RINO. He doesn't support the MIA and is anti-surveillance state/anti-nation building.

Lost in the eric wall mene is the fact that last week he introduced legislation that would keep Syrian refugees out of the U.S. I thought the slobbering Trump crowd would eat that up.
>>
>>56533535
Rand is more realist and less idealist then his father. Rand knows compromises are nessescary. I think Rand will become president after Hillary since the country will fe fucked up and people want Our Troops to Come Home out of Syria (after they've been in Syria for 4 years)
>>
>>56532573

Jews hate him. He wants to end the wars; end money to Israel; end the Federal Reserve. His only true opponent is and will be the media.

He appears to believe he can reason with his fellow Republicans and the American people. He isn't the kind of bully one would have to be to get elected in a climate as corrupt as ours is now.

It makes me sad that he decided to ridicule Trump and act like an arrogant little shit, because Trump obviously admired him and very well could have been Rand's ticket to the White House.
>>
Because he doesn't like war or a national security state.
>>
>he can't talk.
>Manlet
>trump
every.fucking.republicans
America is fucked without this bloke
>>
File: 1388260665542.jpg (34 KB, 398x499) Image search: [Google]
1388260665542.jpg
34 KB, 398x499
>>56532573
It looked like the media attempted to keep him out of the lime light and downplayed his support to prevent him from getting too popular (just like they did with his father). Only problem is this time they did that by pointing at trump and being like "Look at this jack ass, the republican party is a fucking joke!", which then backfired on them when people actually liked him and now they are doing all they can to shoot down the monster they created by putting the spotlight on a candidate that thrives on being attacked and controversy.
>>
He's weak on Foreign Policy in the eyes of the GOP base.
>>
Terrible foreign policy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.