[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU to disarm the populace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: muslims.jpg (90 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
90 KB, 800x450
Daily reminder that the EU is pushing hard to diminish the last possibility of Europeans to ever fight back when the governments impose an even bigger foreign invasion on us. They want to prohibit semi-automatic firearms for upright european citizens.

Getting a gun legally in the EU is already extremely hard and no therefor no terrorist ever used legal firearms in a terror attack. Nevertheless the EU leaders are using the Paris attacks to disarm the populace for them to never rise against injustice. If you are a european who loves our cultural heritage and our way of life and you want there to be europeans armed when it is under threat, then sign this petition:
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership

If you want a summary of the proposed legislature, read this:
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-15-6110_en.htm

I mean look what they are proposing:
> no semiautomatic firearms anymore
> weapons that are deactivated (for collectors) will be treated as real firearms
> no weapon and ammo sales on the internet for people who are allowed to own them
> alarm weapons (e.g. distress flares and starter pistols)
> alarm weapons (e.g. distress flares and starter pistols) should be treated as real weapons!

It is so fucking obvious that this is not because of "muh terrorists". They don´t even want you to have alarm weapons for fucks sake. Let´s do something about this.
>>
bump for europe
>>
bump for our freedom
>>
Just get guns illegally.
>>
File: 1448312763958.jpg (35 KB, 622x276) Image search: [Google]
1448312763958.jpg
35 KB, 622x276
fuck the EU
>>
Why the fuck arent you bongs killing ragheads and filming it, what is your excuse? too busy goin down to pub to watch the footy game?
>>
>>56533745
Well there are two points why it would be better not to:
1. If you actually obtain a firearms licence (which is really hard, at least here in germany) you cann actually get good amounts of ammo and practice on a regular basis
2. If you are actually german the police is going to fuck you right up the asshole because they don´t have to be afraid of being called a nazi
>>
>>56534008
Do you see how the EU is trying to take our guns away when muslims are killing us? Imagine what they would do if we actually killed them.
>>
File: 1448216910751.jpg (510 KB, 2012x2845) Image search: [Google]
1448216910751.jpg
510 KB, 2012x2845
>>56532436
They can't disarm what they don't know anything about
3D printers exists for a good reason
>>56533745
Or DIY, there's a thread up on
>>>/k/
just for that purpose right now
Posting pic that can help in case of emergency
>>
>>56534732
Please noote that any kind of metallic tube work, be it copper, lead, etc. I think PVC would work but i'm not sure, and I don't recommend it
>>
>>56534213
>EU
>knowing what they're doing
pick one and only one hans
>>
You guys need to have your own Maidans right fucking now.

Ukrainians did it with molotovs, tire barricades, and clanking. They led the way - you need to follow.
>>
>>56532436

They are scared of the coming right wing nationalist rising

You faggots need to go medieval.

Literally entire towns with 380 foot per second crossbows will pwn the shitskin terrorists.

1 crossbow per 100 people wont work

10 crossbows per 100 people wont work

100 crossbows per 100 people would work

the chinks took over entire countries with crossbows.

Crossbows and molotov cocktails bro
>>
>>56535118
So should you, they're taking everyone's rights one at a time
>>
>>56535351
>Crossbowing migrants to death
Not high enough RoF. This aside, it shouldn't be hard to make an automatic MTR 8, which i a magnificent piece of italian revolver
>>
>>56532436

They can pry my butter knife out of my cold, dead hands.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.