[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many presidents do you think have jacked off at the resolute desk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: oval-office-resolute-desk.jpg (25 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
oval-office-resolute-desk.jpg
25 KB, 600x341
How many presidents do you think have jacked off at the resolute desk?
>>
>>56531959
All of them.
>>
a lot of ropey cums were shot onto that flat top.
>>
I'm sure that the Presidents only spend at most about 0.0001% at that desk during their incumbency.

So maybe 1 or 2.
>>
>>56531959
why would they fap?

They can fuck any number of insanely hawt trim if they wanted to.

Believe me, if your gf / wife / sister / mom got an invite to the WH and Mr. Obama wanted to fuck her on that desk, her panties would fly off.
>>
roosevelt fucked a bitch right on the desk
>>
File: 1385948633872.png (104 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1385948633872.png
104 KB, 640x360
There's only one other piece of furniture in this country with more loads spilled over it.
>>
Surely the oval office is under constant video monitoring?
>>
>>56532524
/bread
>>
>>56533053
Kek'd
>>
>>56533053
God I can imagine that big fat poor beaner using a hose to clean the cum and other stuff so he can feed his family
>>
>>56531959
All of them.
>>
>>56532592
>president
>god tier ropey cum
>>
>>56533053
hahahahaha le ebin meme xD I r8 8/8, gr8 m8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.