[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's just a clock.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
well /pol/ what's you opinion?
are they exploiting the city for doing a piss poor job of handling things?

http://www.fox4news.com/news/53471848-story
>>
>>56530218

I'm disappointed we can't drone strike Qatar where this faggot currently lives.
>>
>>56530218

What hideous people. Whether they planned this or not, they've already gotten many rewards. We've taught the Muslims that they can get almost anything from white people just by screaming racism.
>>
>>56530218
Does this kid only own a NASA shirt? Inventing CPUs, clocks and shit is great an all but smelling like a sandnigger in a NASA shirt all the time isn't.
>>
File: whatdefuggg.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
whatdefuggg.png
11 KB, 211x246
>the family wants “more than anything to come home” to Irving.

what the actual fuck? did someone force them to move to qatar? Why can't they move back home? Why should they get money because he was arrested?

i'm confus
>>
lol what? are they this retarded? they'll get fucking btfo if they proceed to sue the school/city by lawyers who will call them out on their scam

fuck this gay earth, i hope he rots in hell
>>
>Go to court
>witnesses called before grand jury
>case falls apart
>>
>>56530218

I wish I was involved in this just to make sure this fucking kid and his family doesn't get a dime.

I thought this fucking cunt had cut and run, but not only is he back with his scam, he's demanding money? I think everyone is so burnt out with this fuck nut that no one will give him any sympathy, in fact he should be counter sued for fraud!!
>>
look at that little shit smiling. he knows what he did. the absolute faggot
>>
File: 1414590261625.jpg (92 KB, 706x530) Image search: [Google]
1414590261625.jpg
92 KB, 706x530
>think this was all some political ploy by the dad, or maybe some family ideological protest
>nope, it's just money

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>56530218
>this tshirt again
>this horse-like disgusting muslim girl

When will they leave ? I can't stand their faces anymore.
If they get any money from the US, it would be the cherry on the top of the shit cake.
>>
>>56530218
He's gotten more free shit than anyone could get in a lifetime. I pray to my almighty Christian God that he and his family gets called out on this scheme, that they are never allowed back into our great country. He got to meet the president, for fucks sake! (Although with obummer, I hardly see that as a reward)
>>
File: definitely-not-a-bomb.jpg (189 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
definitely-not-a-bomb.jpg
189 KB, 900x600
> the city for doing a piss poor job of handling things?
kek. You mean detaining a student for questioning after a viable threat? This was a scam from the start.
>>
>>56533427
Well, money to snackbar with
>>
>>56533651

They're just bargaining.police officers didn't follow the law when they're supposed to contact parents before questioning. That's where they fucked up and they will get some sort of compensation.
>>
File: 1448209747426.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1448209747426.png
20 KB, 658x643
They picked a bad time to do this, this is just going to make Americans hate muslims more
>>
Now that's just taking the piss, m8.
>>
Honestly this shit just writes itself. The alt right doesn't even need to parody stuff anymore; things are just so messed up right now it does it for you!

This was so totally calculated from the start, it boggles my mind how people can't see it. The bottom line is that it looked like a bomb and he was abject in showing it off and causing people discomfort. If a white or black kid did it, people would have reacted the same way. It has nothing to do with race. So yeah, I hope this goes to court, and I hope they can find some way to eject these fuckers from the US.
>>
>bring a clock to school
>never have to work again

suddenly being white isn't all that desu senpai
>>
Damn it, just whn I lost my "Ahmed stunning and brave" copy pasta
>>
>>56531792
>Does this kid only own a NASA shirt?
Another very suspicious thing in all of this. Why is he constantly wearing this NASA shirt? ALL THE TIME! It's like the family is trying to push this "he's a smart, harmless science nerd who got oppressed :((("

I'll tell you what, these people for all their scummy failings, they sure know what the fuck is up with politics right now in the west
>>
>SUING AFTER PARIS JUST GOT BTFO

Looks like Ahmeds family aint as smart as they thought they where
>>
>>56530218
Looks like he wants a serving of Irving
>>
Bet the City settles with them just to avoid the "bad publicity" / Crackdown from the Obama DOJ.

Guessing they get at least half mil
>>
>>56535342

It's fucking disgusting that no one calls it. Wish someone with a little pull would say something. I know Bill Maher did, and actually the kid left the country shortly after.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.