[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't we supporting these brave, secular, freedom fighters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: kurds-Reuters.jpg (46 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
kurds-Reuters.jpg
46 KB, 475x356
Why aren't we supporting these brave, secular, freedom fighters?
>>
Because they are commies.
>>
>>56530482

I'll take a commie over a jihadi any day of the week
>>
>>56529624
they are not commies just want their own homeland carved out of Iraq, Syria and Turkey. They are motivated and bad ass.
>>
>>56529624
>Why aren't we supporting these brave, secular, freedom fighters?
Because you are. You are supporting every group who's making the region more and more unstable for legitimate countries.
>>
>>56531261
>mad mehmet inbound
>>
>>56531261
>assdamaged kebab
sure, faggot, as if you aren't destabilising iraq and syria yourselves.

get back to going on about how different you are from arabs and how much you want to suck off your mongoloid turkic bros.
>>
>>56531261
Is ISIS making it more stable?
>>
>>56529624

kurts are typical muslim bydlo only liked by the west because the other mudslimes loathe them. It's like the crusades all over again
>>
>>56531261

>directly funds and supports ISIS
>says other countries make the region unstable

laffin
>>
>>56531261
Turkey isn't a legitimate country you dirty goat fucker.
>>
>>56529624
Because Turkey is part of NATO, for some stupid reason.
>>
we are.

unless you mean you and i but then we're college/highschool dropouts who live at home
>>
>>56531841

Those days are numbered if the real details of their involvement along with the Gulf States in supporting ISIS.
>>
IS is the answer of Turkey to western countries supporting Kurdish terrorism.
>>
>>56529624
If by "we" you mean the US and NATO it's because we're allied with Turkey and Turks hate Kurds.
>>
>>56530980
Then you don't know much about either.
>>
>>56531970
that is a piss weak excuse
>>
File: 1435332419177.jpg (234 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
1435332419177.jpg
234 KB, 1058x1058
>>56529624
>Secular
Potential these "secular" fighters just sold out Assad in North Syria and about to start wiping out the Christians there for the New World Order (Zionists)

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.
>>
>>56529624
because our faggot commander in chief wants isis to spread more... he wants them to be so powerful we will be incapable of destroying them and be forced into some kind of one world government ..

He hates America as a sovereign nation.. making us incapable of remaining so would be his greatest dream come true.
>>
>>56529624
>secular
>kurds

pick one
>>
>>56531970
you take that back.

it was american support for shia iraq that turned sunnis resistance into isis
>>
>>56531252
>Badass
>Spend their entire history getting shat on by everyone
If they were badass they would have succeeded in rebelling by now, instead the Turks, Syrians, Iraqis, and Iranians kick the shit out of them when they ever get too uppity.
>>
>>56531769
>Implying ISIS wouldn't stabilize the region.
The NATO invasions and Arab spring tainted the region, and the Arabs are too inferior a people to govern themselves as individuals, they need an authoritarian government.
>>
File: ANTI YANK79.png (188 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
ANTI YANK79.png
188 KB, 504x720
>>56529624
Because United States Of Fucked Keks wont make money from it.

Their economy is shit Tier....Yanks need wars to feel important and to profit from it plain and simple.

ISIS is infact supported by Israel and America
Simple proof is the Brand new TOW missiles that the sand niggers got....Before the faggots get on and say "they were captured from Iraq" That is Bullshit......Iraq was not permitted to have Anti Tank missiles Nor Ballistic Missiles (congress made that clear on the terms of the rearmament) Unless say the CIA did illegal things again (like they did in the 80s for the Taliban)

These missiles are the Brand new Mark TOW units..The US Army and Marines are just getting them to units now..so how does some sand niggers get recently issued Yankee weapons? simple yanks gave it to them to make the war stretch out longer.

In all those year of looking for ISIS the could not find them....Yet Russia found them in 1 day and now is kicking their ass.

The picture attached explains this perfectly
>>
File: 2CF3FCD200.jpg (56 KB, 634x410) Image search: [Google]
2CF3FCD200.jpg
56 KB, 634x410
>>56534005
>In all those year of looking for ISIS the could not find them....Yet Russia found them in 1 day and now is kicking their ass.
>The picture attached explains this perfectly

I agree with your analysis, but after all the so-called awesome Russian bombing the crap out of ISIS, the ISIS still holds their territory, just like they did when we were pretend bombing them (and sending them TOW rockets etc)

This is a funny war.
>>
>>56531261
Just helping right an old wrong. The Kurds should have a homeland.
>>
>>56534372
But the ISIS body count is very high. A dead ISIS is a good ISIS.

Russia softens them up and the native forces are meant to take it. But Russia will grow bored and start pushing hard.

The have deployed Havocs and Sharks to the area now,This coupled with the Hinds and transport helos will help a fair bit.

My mate was saying a brand new tank is going to be tested there so I am looking forward to the pictures
>>
>>56529624
because I have nothing in common with Mexicans.
>>
File: tankuse.jpg (91 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
tankuse.jpg
91 KB, 736x552
>>56534838
>every enithic/relisguse group should have a homeland.
Now, I think the kurds have earned their home because they stood up and fought (unlike iraqis and crimiera). Dividing people into sovereign nations based on race and not geography is retarded
>>
File: nsdap-41.jpg (41 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
nsdap-41.jpg
41 KB, 361x500
>>56535210
>every enithic/relisguse group should have a homeland.

Yes.
>>
Because they are commies who are getting what they deserve.

Better dead than red.
>>
>>56530482
/thread
>>
>>56531261
Hey Turkey. You gonna get in on this fight against ISIS. Ans. Yes but only if you let us kill Kurds. Ya, that sounds like Turkey is not contributing to the instability .
>>
>>56529624
>allowing women to fight like men
>women fighting like men
That would be why, ahmed.
>>
>>56530980
>being this naive
>>
>>56530980
They are both death to any civilized society.
>>
>>56529624
We are supporting them.
>>56530482
Only one faction (PKK) are commie.
The PUK and others aren't.

Also, don't listen to anything the Turks have to say about them. They've been trying to liquidate the Kurdish population for years. The only reason NATO classified the PKK as "terrorist" is because the mudslimes in Turkey deemed it.
>>
>>56529624
You actually do. We do it also. But we give them just light weapons so they dont start a war against Turkey. Read up on financing of the Peshmerga.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.