[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if you support talking about the racial dynamics of mur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
Even if you support talking about the racial dynamics of murder rates, Trump has discredited this by posting false data, when he easily could have posted reputable data.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/22/donald-trump-is-using-false-statistics-to-make-a-racist-point.html

>For one thing, a “Crime Statistics Bureau” does not exist. The FBI is responsible for this data and they have yet to release a report on 2015, because, well 2015 is not over yet.

>Secondly, whoever made that image did so with the intent of lying about the percentage of white Americans killed by black Americans. In 2014, that number was 14 percent, not 81 percent.

>Additionally, in the graphic, only 16 percent of whites are killed by other whites. In the same FBI report, it clearly states that 82.3 percent of whites are in fact killed by other whites, which is very similar to the number of blacks killed by blacks (89.9 percent).

So will you support someone who will make your point so badly that the media is actually right about it?
>>
stay assblasted faggot
>>
File: 1448231436370.png (34 KB, 581x219) Image search: [Google]
1448231436370.png
34 KB, 581x219
If he posted real data no one would have cared. By posting fake data people who feel obligated to correct him see the equally shitty real data
>>
>>56529453
You are so mad its hilarious, you cant stump the Trump. You faggots have been saying TRUMP FINALLY STUMPED for months now.
>>
>>56529574
>Off by 66%
>Equally
>>
>>56529574
But the data he posted is actually factually incorrect.

>Secondly, whoever made that image did so with the intent of lying about the percentage of white Americans killed by black Americans. In 2014, that number was 14 percent, not 81 percent.

The ultimate point I assume you'd want people to know is that black people kill each other and whites more than whites to blacks. By posting false statistics, he's discredited any discussion while the left feels assured that it's not true.
>>
>>56529834

>oh no someone switched them around

You should realize by now nothing will hurt Trump's ratings. Merely getting these topics out in the open is making people talking more and more any how shit is fucked up. He got mainstream media to admit that 9 blacks out of every 10 killed are done so by other blacks. In a time when blacks killed by police are sensationalized to death that's a huge thing to get people to say, regardless if they did it with the intent of proving him wrong.
>>
>>56529453
It scares me how easily business-types can manipulate nerd-types like me. I'm sure the liberals that corrected him felt obligated to do so. Maybe I really do need to learn how to hold my tongue. I never even thought of conversational traps like this before. How horrifying.
>>
>>56530123
But that is a big deal. Had he posted the correct stats, the media could ONLY say it was bad to point out. Now they can LEGITIMATELY say they're wrong. He had an opportunity and blew it.

I think he legitimately dosen't check his sources, he really shouldn't be President.
>>
>>56530123
>You should realize by now nothing will hurt Trump's ratings.

this, people don't want the truth, they want the comfortable lie
>>
File: murder chart.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
murder chart.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>So will you support someone who will make your point so badly that the media is actually right about it?

The media isn't right about it, they make it their job to obfuscate the reality of the FBI's data. Every time the media talks about crime statistics they tip toe around the giant elephant in the room, namely, the fact that over half of all murders in this country are committed by blacks, and the huge disparity in interracial murder rates which obliterates the narrative that BLACKS are victims of WHITES when the exact opposite is true. Their rebuttal is always "well, a majority of whites are murdered by whites" and it ends there.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/fact-checking-giulianis-black-homicide-stat-hey-look-a-squirrel/
>>
File: aryanyouth.jpg (32 KB, 688x354) Image search: [Google]
aryanyouth.jpg
32 KB, 688x354
>>56530123
>He got mainstream media to admit that 9 blacks out of every 10 killed are done so by other blacks.

Except that everybody already knows this. Mainstream media (especially Rush, O'Reilly and Hannity) have regularly told their listeners and viewers this. In the 1990s, black-on-black crime was the main topic of discussion on just about every news channel.

If you genuinely believe that the epidemic of black-on-black crime is news to anyone, you must live under a rock.
>>
>>56530663
Right, but if Trump said that rather than posting a graph some stormfaggot made, it could be talked about. Now they'll say it was fabricated and move on.
>>
>>56530857
If he had posted accurate information, the media would still be accusing him of race baiting, (even though that's the essence of twitter) or faulting him for not "putting it into context" or some other nonsense.
>>
Lord Trump.
>>
>>56531186
Exactly, but they couldn't refute it. Now they can.
>>
>>56531186
>He HAD to post incorrect information to get his point across!

Do you people know no shame?
>>
>>56530820
It's been brushed under the rug for years. Just like illegal immigration.
>>
>>56531727
This desu
How do you know it was black man who committed a crime?
Race is omitted
>>
Doesn't the FBI classify Hispanics as white?
>>
>>56532094

Not since like 8 months ago
>>
>>56531681
I'm not defending him. Frankly I think his decision to post this was stupid and it reflects poorly on his decision making ability, but I'm just saying he wouldn't have been much better off posting accurate data because sunlight is a weak disinfectant. The power to dictate context trumps everything and twitter SJWs and the media don't like it when people try to challenge their authority on how the public thinks about race.
>>
Say it with me:
>RETWEETED
>>
they're called the daily beast because they worship satan

trump will restore the country to its true evangelical roots
>>
FYI: Trump rally this evening at 7:00 PM ET

Stream links:

>http://fox8.com/on-air/live-streaming/ Local TV

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOEVPBeWP8 News Universe

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo Fox 10 Phoenix

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reBkHeQdiy4 Right Side
>>
Why do ledditors on /pol/ think this hurts Trump in any way?
>>
>>56531681
>>56530857
He talks about this in his book. You post something with just slightly off facts, then get your enemies to make you look good by proving your original point trying to stump you.

He wrote this shit years ago, not our fault the liberal media and faggots like yourself cant understand such a simple game.
>>
>>56532697
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1447485618949.jpg (90 KB, 735x820) Image search: [Google]
1447485618949.jpg
90 KB, 735x820
>>56529453
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/22/donald-trump-is-using-false-statistics-to-make-a-racist-point.html

Thats not his twitter account you dumb fuck.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.