[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would liberals have supported the British confiscating dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: battle-of-lexington-and-concord.jpg (410 KB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
battle-of-lexington-and-concord.jpg
410 KB, 1600x1079
Would liberals have supported the British confiscating dangerous assault weapons at Lexington and Concord?
>>
>>56529322
Loyalists are how the British were informed about the weapon caches at Concord.
>>
do you even need to ask
>>
>>56529883
I dont know why they need military style muskets when you can hunt with a bow?
>>
>>56529322
>Lexington and Concord
Wow there are locations like that in Fallout 4
>>
>>56529991
In this case the Americans are the radicals and revolutionaries. They are the liberals.
>>
>>56529322

Of course.
>>
>>56530135
>They are the liberals
not by the American definition of the word
>>
>>56529322
muskets are not assault weapons
>>
>>56530474
What is an assault weapon?
>>
>>56529322

The "liberals" would have advocated the following:

>no ebil guns, only the Crown and Magistrates should have guns
>its 1776 mane!
>only territorialist ableists own land..
>those poor indians invaded farms and scalping people dindian nothing!
>higher taxes on tobacco and whiskey
>>
>>56530891

>implying kekservatives wouldnt have advocated for the status quo of being buttraped by their british overlords
>implying kekservatives don't miss being ruled over by a god-king as evidenced by their homoerotic obsession with trump
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.