[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84 b7qIxQMU wowzer! I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sdu.jpg (53 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
sdu.jpg
53 KB, 650x366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84b7qIxQMU

wowzer! I had no idea sweden had a racist neo-nazi party! oh my lord!
>>
File: 1424764744974.jpg (107 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1424764744974.jpg
107 KB, 499x641
>>56529205
is that a joke ?

chill kike you can stop this
>>
>>56529475
what are you saying r@cist?
>>
>wanting to limit immigration makes you a nazi.

i guess all east asians are nazis you'll never see korea, taiwan, or japan take in many immigrants.
>>
>>56529205

Sweden Democrats or their youth party, SDU, aren't neo-nazi just leftish propaganda by the government and media. SD is social conservative. They got 13% of the vote in the latest election and with latest polls they are now abt 20%. The fastest grown party in Sweden.
>>
Fucking stupid reporter.
>>
What is with the soft "fascist" parties showing up like mushrooms in Europe? I think they are planned mos def.
>>
>>56529205
that video was absolutely disgusting...
Whites are very bad!
really, really bad, NEVER FORGET THE 60000000000
>>
>>56529205

These are the only Swedes I'll let in my bunker when the day comes. Bring your own guns.
>>
neo-nazi? Well they had some members in the past. but they are Nationalists.
>>
>>56530961
HOW DARE YOU USE A KNIFE/SWORD/DAGGER/SABRE OF SOME SORT TO OPEN A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, WHAT IS THIS BARBARIC TRADITION, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW OFFENSIVE THAT IS?!?!??!?
>>
>>56529577
They have nazi roots as in full white pride 14/88. They cleansed that up but many radical ideas still remain in the background and literally the entire leadership joined at the time when they were openly nazi.

Some examples:
>want to entirely close the borders to migrants, basically going full Hungary
>want to give incentives to non-Europeans living in Sweden to return home
>has said that jews, gypsies and most importantly, muslims can never be considered Swedes
>party-members have made many controversial statements such as wishing to put up the army on the Ă–resund bridge to shoot down refugees and talking about banning established media once they got the power

I like them but they're definitely more radical than anything you have in the US aswell as most European conservative parties like PVV and UKIP.
>>
>>56532614
You're pretty dumb if you think that they are some kind of super radical party today.

They are somewhere inbetween UKIP and PVV/Front National. Hell PVV and Geert Wilders want to ban the Quran, SD doesn't want that.

>has said that jews, gypsies and most importantly, muslims can never be considered Swedes
No they haven't. They have said that you have to assimilate into Swedish culture to be considered Swedish.
>party-members have made many controversial statements such as wishing to put up the army on the Ă–resund bridge to shoot down refugees and talking about banning established media once they got the power
One (1) dumbfuck municipal politician in the ass end of nowhere said that and promptly got thrown out of the party.

You really have no idea what you are talking about don't you?
>>
>>56533099
I am a member so yes I do. You have fallen for the lies spread to gather the dumb politically correct crowd who fear nazism.

This is all good though, hell I want them to be more radical.
>>
>>56533209
Oh you spent five minutes to sign up for membership on their website so suddenly you know-it-all about the internal party work?

Just the fact that you say that SD is more radical than PVV shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

The party leadership just cut all ties with their Youth Organisation over alleged extremism when there's been a lot of questions about what this extremism actually was.

If you want radical nationalist policies you are better off joining SMR because SD is getting less and less radical for each passing day.
>>
This is a really low-blow way to smear a party. Go to their youth movement and ask idiot drunk kids what they think.

You could do it for literally any party of any viewpoint and make them look as stupid.
>>
>>56530267
This.
>>
>U.S & UK are thriving multicultural societies
You what
>>
File: todays_swedish_viking.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
todays_swedish_viking.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
> wielding a sword kills 2 wounds 2 others
kid had the viking inside
>>
>>56534197
Unfortunately left-wing media went apeshit on SD because of that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.