[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clockboy is at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12
File: afaggot.jpg (25 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
afaggot.jpg
25 KB, 420x280
Our favorite junior engineer/terrorist in training is now suing(extorting) the city of Irving and the school district for a combined 15m in exchange for not filing a civil suit.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/11/23/texas-student-arrested-over-taking-homemade-clock-to-school-seeks-15m

there's gotta be some way to derail or demolish their little sjw trojan horse scheme.
>>
>>56528877

WHERE IS OBAMA NOW?

fuck that kid I hate his fucking face.
>>
>>56528877
he was supposed to be moving to Qatar wasn't he? is Qatar dangerous at all? I hope so
>>
>>56528877
>15 million dollars
>no punitive damages
>no compensatory damages

People don't really understand how lawsuits work, eh?
>>
Qatar would have none of this little shits antics..so they are wanting to flee back to the US
>>
File: 1411949522102.jpg (108 KB, 552x820) Image search: [Google]
1411949522102.jpg
108 KB, 552x820
>>56528877
>suing somebody for a ridiculous amount of cash for absolutely fucking nothing
wasn't that invented in the US of Burger?
>>
>>56528877
This shit was such a hoax.
>>
>>56529161
He is, but his family is trying to milk as much of this as possible before leaving.

I guess a strategy is to find out which law firm is representing them, and disrupt their work and communications. Spam their work emails, tie up their phone lines, dox their employees, fill their personal voicemails with crap, and force them to deal with fedex boxes and orders of pickle/anchovies pizza delivered right to their homes. Make them consistently late in filing paperwork might get their case tossed and lose them money for neglecting other clients.

Of course, make sure to include Ahmed and his family in on the fun.
>>
>>56529468
I'm on mobile, what flag is this?
>>
>>56529682
>I guess a strategy is to find out which law firm is representing them, and disrupt their work and communications. Spam their work emails, tie up their phone lines, dox their employees, fill their personal voicemails with crap, and force them to deal with fedex boxes and orders of pickle/anchovies pizza delivered right to their homes. Make them consistently late in filing paperwork might get their case tossed and lose them money for neglecting other clients.
To give white apologist libkuks and perpetual victim minorities more RAYCISS!! things to cry about? I'd rather just let the US justice system, which is admittedly shit, shut it down. Darren Wilson and Zimmerman were both found not guilty. I can't imagine these terrorist clockbomb makers even getting $500k from any reasonable judge. Sure, arresting him was overkill, but now that its not the liberal media controlling the narrative, but actual lawyers, the school district should be fine. He showed the fucking clock to a bunch of teachers, he kept being told to stop showing it off, and yet he continued to do so. Most judges, I assume, aren't familiar with what actual bombs look like, and if they've seen a fucking Die Hard or Lethal Weapon movie they can agree that fucking sketchy wires in a briefcase, especially from a mudslime, gave the school the appropriate authority to react accordingly.

at least, i hope. it'd be really nice if the terrorists lawyers weren't working based on a winning contingency, they lose, and the terrorists have a fat bill to pay, but that's unlikely as well
>>
>>56528877
>suing a school district
>for a ridiculous sum

i think this is what pisses me off the most
>>
>>56529740

Bolivia senpai
>>
>>56530166
b-but muh civil rights? i only brought what essentially looks like a bomb prop from a movie into the school, they're racist and evil, but we bleeding heart liberals are very compassionate, i'm sure this won't fuck over a bunch of other kids in the school district who are actually there to learn and not make bombs, err clocks.
>>
>>56529740

Bolivia. its a uncommon flag to be sure, but i don't know if its considered RARE
>>
>>56528877
Would you join Ahmeds cool clocks clan?
>>
I'm a pretty strong leftist. I come on here often just to get a different point of view or to laugh at some of the stupid shit you guys post but this... Even I have to draw the line at this.

How in the fuck does his family justify anywhere near $15 million? That's insanely stupid, especially when the incident actually HELPED the damn kid in the long run.

He got tons of attention out of it, and mostly positive too. The kid literally could've done anything he wanted with his life. This whole shitstorm helped him out in the end. And his parents wanna sue for more money.

These people are just assholes. Through and through, and I swear they better not get a single dollar.
>>
>>56529740
gay pride flag
>>
>>56530689
>I'm a pretty strong leftist.

Jump in front of a bus faggot.
>>
File: comfy_slav.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
comfy_slav.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
I don't understand why your burgers are so mad ins't this is common practice in murica.

I heard that once upon a time in the magicl land of murica there was woman who fried her cat on a microwave and then sued the microwave manufacturer because the microwave itself didn't have a label saying that you should put cats inside the microwave.
She won the case.
>>
I'VE DONE MORE ADVANCED STUFF BEFORE

LIKE BUILDING CPUS

AND SOLDERING THEM
>>
>>56528877
Fuck this little terrorist sand nigger mongrel bitch.
>>
File: 1411954700015.jpg (51 KB, 596x472) Image search: [Google]
1411954700015.jpg
51 KB, 596x472
>>56530689
>leftist
stop triggering me faggot
>>
>>56529477
The family is pretty well-assimilated:
-delusions of grandeur backed by no evidence
-frivolous lawsuits
>>
He shoud be paying the school for putting this bullshit in motion, 2bh
>>
File: CCKBdOMWYAAlJfq.jpg (15 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
CCKBdOMWYAAlJfq.jpg
15 KB, 300x220
>>56528877
What fucking for?
>>
>>56528877

Hid daddy needs the money for his presidential campaign. This is nothing more than a fund-raiser.

Figure out how to get that meme into the mainstream news coverage.

>8877

Noice dub-dubbz.
>>
>>56530801
Many of those cases are jokes or oversimplifications. In reality what more then likely happened was the cat got electrocuted because of faulty wiring. Either that or they settled out of court which is usually what happens.

Another popular one is "burglar breaks leg climbing out of window. Sues homeowner". Nothing of the sort took place.
>>
>>56528877
God what a little fucking bitch
>>
>>56528877
>I'll sue you in exchange for not suing you.
>>
>>56530689
I guess it's one of those "you miss every shot you don't take" kind of things. Some people are just crass enough to take opportunities like this. Wouldn't be surprised if they at least get a mill or two out of this though.
>>
>>56530056
>To give white apologist libkuks and perpetual victim minorities more RAYCISS!! things to cry about?
Understandable but SJWfags have been pushing this shit without consequence for quite some time. Look at the damage they caused in Ferguson, Baltimore, and others. Blackface shitheads like Shaun King play up the hysteria of these non-issues with no regard for the consequences because they know they will NEVER be held responsible for the incitement and damages.

Sometimes, it's time to fight back, make a stand, show them that it while it is their absolute right to say whatever dumb shit they want, but they will be on the hook for the consequences when shit goes down. Making an example out of a criminal instigators is not something new or unique in the US justice system. The trend towards leftism only became bold because they didn't have to face the consequences of their ideas and actions. The privileged ringleaders live in their comfy insular communities while subjecting the hard-working majority to inter-societal conflicts they engineer. This is why I suggested targeting the law firm. They are a cog, but an important one, and disrupting that cog will grind the leftist machine to a halt.
>>
>suing the shit out of people
>shamelessly exploiting the media

You guys sure we don't want this family back? They seem pretty American to me.
>>
His dad is a Sudanese politician that takes people to court against the Koran and sues them. This is totally on par for their behavior
>>
cool lawsuit ahmed
>>
>>56528877
i'd tell him to fuck off, get a ton of examples of movie bombs and then make a case that this little fucker tried to orchestrate a bomb scare for the anti-racist publicity he would get afterwards. bring in experts to testify that all the "inventing" he does is fucking bullshit and that the little fucker just took apart a clock and put it in a suitcase.

i'd probably show the video where they "make a clock" with a rock. i hope this little faggot doesn't get 15 million.
>>
File: AHMED-MOHAMED[1].gif (599 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
AHMED-MOHAMED[1].gif
599 KB, 1368x1026
America yes
>>
This is like the "Balloon Boy" Falcon hoax all over again but instead of a balloon it's a bomb and instead of the kid being named Falcon he's a fucking sand nigger named Aghhhkmed with no shame
>>
That school district needs to send the check for whatever they are forced to pay out right to King Nigger.
>>
Here is a copy of the lawsuit.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/290859889/2015-11-23-City-of-Irving-Demand-Letter
>>
>>56528877
Cool Cash Ahmed
>>
Sunday night, Ahmed used some spare parts and scrap pieces he had around the house to assemble a digital clock. He routed the circuitry to run through a motherboard and enclosed his creative contraption in a little locking pencil case with the dimensions of approximately 8.5 x 5.75 x 2.5 inches.
>>
File: theclocktollsforthee.png (667 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
theclocktollsforthee.png
667 KB, 650x430
>>56528877
>>
File: 1448223611573.jpg (40 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1448223611573.jpg
40 KB, 500x333
i seriously hope he gets arrested

>inb4 Zionist pig hates Muslims

he is seriously just a faggot
>>
File: liebeckburns.jpg (80 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
liebeckburns.jpg
80 KB, 500x340
>>56531180
yeah this is true, like that story of the woman who sued mcdonalds for making coffee too hot, what people don't know is that not only was the coffee machine in the shop broken and boiling the water something like 20-30 degrees C hotter than it was supposed to, but it was hot enough that when she spilt it it literally melted and fused the skin of her legs together, it was serious shit
>pic related her legs after the incident
>>
Can someone link me to articles that explain why this all happened? As in his fathers history and the motive behind all this.
>>
>>56533997
>Sunday night, Ahmed used some spare parts and a digital clock he had around the house to assemble a digital clock. He enclosed his creative contraption in a little locking pencil case with the dimensions of approximately 8.5 x 5.75 x 2.5 inches.
>>
Why does everybody here hate him?
He dindu nuffin
>>
>>56530689
degenerate self-loathing shitlord
>>
>>56535093
>he dindu nuffin
he DID a clock, you know?
>>
>>56531098
exactl what I thought
>>
Shame on /pol/ desu, this guy invented clocks and cpus you should be thanking him and worshiping the BMC (Big Muzzie Cock)
>>
>>56528877

He has possibly the most punchable face i've ever seen.

Makes smug pepe look humble
>>
>>56530166

>I'm so entitled that be being offended i'll cause every other kid in my school to suffer the consequences

It's sad really. The west is cultivating this sense of extreme self-indulgence
>>
>>56535286
Nopehe bought a clock
>>
>>56528877

15 million? For what?

There are people that die and don't get nearly as much.
Then there are people that die and the family are awarded millions.
If I died today, at my current salary extended until retirement, I'd only be worth maybe 1 mil?
>if the asshole lived until he should've died, he would've made 1 mil in his lifetime, so gib me dat
>also, I miss him, 15 mil

The fuck.
>>
What are the odds of him getting at least a decent chunk of money out of this?
>>
>>56530689
I love when libshits oust themselves and are like "Yeah I was cool with all the rest of the bullshit up until this point." Please swallow drain cleaner. "These people are just assholes" yeah thanks for the update Mehmet, but are you sure you'll be invited to the next Starbucks hangout for not being progressive and tolerant enough?
>>
>>56536152
Surprisingly good, most things like this settle out of court to save the costs of defending against litigation.
>>
>>56528877

So the money if going to used for building those soccer stadiums in Qatar?
>>
>>56535750
>the west
>family isn't even of the west
Immigrants. Every time.
>>
>>56529740
Darude- Sandstorm
>>
>>56529740

LiverSaver Land
>>
>>56530689

Nice bait to get replies
>>
>>56528877

I've never literally wanted a child to die before.
But then again there's never been a child who has represented everything wrong with western culture until him.
>>
>>56530689
Your kind enabled him in the first place. Fuck you.
>>
>>56528877
Glad the tax payers are getting punished for their racism...oh wait
>>
>>56536936

its his father thats doing it. poor kid doesn't know what to say when interviewd without him

any future this kid may have had has been ruined by his greedy father
>>
>>56528877
I hope he gets turned into an isis fuckslave for robbing us like this
>>
>>56530689
DUDE
>>
>>56537051

I'm aware of this, It's the rest of his family including his sisters as well.

Achmed may have been a decent human had he not been raised in that family. He has an average aptitude for science and mechanics but his enthusiam seems genuine.

The fact that he was in on the whole thing and set the clock off in class to garner a reaction shows that he's too far gone in regards to the whole dumb Muslim shit though.
>>
>>56537051
>father that's doing it
>kid has been suspended and other tons of shit
The fucker is a recipe for disaster, just fucking end his life, he's inherited the terrible genes.
>>
File: 1446405059721.jpg (51 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1446405059721.jpg
51 KB, 800x522
Surely they've gone too far and the FBI can pin them on something
>>
>>56529032
He looks like the brown version of le 2015 man
>>
>>56528877

I'm pretty sure this kid and his parents aren't even expecting to get this money, it just looks like they wanted to extend their 15 minutes of fame by pulling this shit.

Give it a month and his Muslim family will fall into irrelevancy again with none of the money they requested, next time they'd have to commit jihad to get any attention. Which wouldn't be surprising for a bunch of daesh.
>>
>>56537578
You and I both know he's going to get some money to settle the matter out of court. That's just how kucked america is.
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 231x219) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 231x219
>>56537421

ye
>>
>>56537578
>'m pretty sure this kid and his parents aren't even expecting to get this money

no they will get a settlement not the $15 mil not but something substantiation
>>
it's simply payment for participating in a psyop/narrative creation/media hoax. Same as the Sandy hoax and Dylan Roof shooting participants. Most of the news is entirely made up for social engineering.
>>
>>56537962
>substantiation

substantial*
>>
>>56537962
I'm guessing $500,000
>>
>>56530689
nigger jihadist spotted
>>
>>56537962
>>56538211
>>56537746

God damn it, you guys are right, they probably will get money.

Why can't we go back to laughing in their faces when daesh say shit like this.
>>
If Texas was still "Texas" Clockmed would have been shot on sight.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.