[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who could have guessed that it would be the minorities That would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (228 KB, 468x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 468x320
Who could have guessed that it would be the minorities That would end up advocating for 21st century segregation?
>>
NOO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME AND OTHER WHITE FOLK LIVE BY OURSELVES, NOOOO
>>
Will non-whites ever let "colonalism" go?

>But yoga comes from India, once a British colony. And now, at one Canadian university, a yoga class designed to includedisabled students has been canceled after concerns the practice was taken from a culture that“experienced oppression, cultural genocide and diasporas due to colonialism and western supremacy,” according to the group that once sponsored it.

>"Many of these cultures are cultures that have experienced oppression, cultural genocide and diasporas due to colonialism and western supremacy, and we need to be mindful of this and how we express ourselves and while practicing yoga.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/23/university-yoga-class-canceled-because-of-oppression-cultural-genocide/
>>
>>56528533
Not really, they have all sorts of illiberal views.

They hate fags, feminism, acknowledge and discriminate against other races. That's the reality in much of the third world.

America regressing from progressivism because of a non-white majority will be interesting transformation to watch, to say the least.
>>
>>56528533
>not just telling all non-whites to get the fuck off the internet because whitey invented it

Internet use is for whites only, as our culture first created it. Anyone else using it is cultural appropriation.
>>
>>56528533

As long as we get it, they can take all the credit they want.

Although, thinking about it, isn't that...cultural appropriation?
>>
>>56528533
These people are fucking delusional.
If white people practicing yoga is "cultural appropriation" then so is black people wearing pants, living in houses, reading in letters and practicing commerce.
>>
>>56528757

This has to be satire
>>
>>56528757
>ALWAYS BE THINKING OF OPPRESSION, EVEN WHILE STRETCHING TO RELAX
These fucking people and their fetishes, take a day off, retards
>>
>>56529305
It's not your culture becuase you use us nigga slaves to make all your culture so you jus appropriating us !
>>
Segregation doesn't sound that bad because I won't have to deal with stupid protesters all the time.
>>
File: Plato-raphael.jpg (39 KB, 246x324) Image search: [Google]
Plato-raphael.jpg
39 KB, 246x324
Any culture that is not proud enough of itself that they cannot take pride in others emulating it deserves to keep it to themselves.
>>
>>56529604

Quality. I'm going to use that.
>>
>Christians try to ban yoga from public schools
>Fail

>Multiculturalists try to ban yoga from universities
>Succeed

Blocking yoga classes: Multiculturalists succeed where Christian conservatives failed
https://archive.is/T95zK
>>
>>56528533
I remember this discussion years ago, I can't believe the memes become real.

Also everyone non white stop using computers right now

o/
>>
>>56531306
I'm rubbing my evil Catholic hands together, I assure you. All is going as planned, fucking Pagans
>>
File: turdo.jpg (35 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
turdo.jpg
35 KB, 424x240
>>56528533
I've always fucking resented that white girls feel really good about themselves for being all fucking trendy and doing yoga when they don't understand the philosophies behind it at all. They commercialize it and sell it to depraved Starbucks whores as a means to gain muh inner peace. Yoga isn't about finding yourself, becoming more flexible for the dick carousel, or being "one with your surroundings".

Imagine if a group of currynigresses opened a school for rationalism and profited off of framing and editing Leibiniz's conjectures from a feminist perspective. Our civilizations were in BC times, but we still respect the work our philosophers have done. They're sullying the name.

>>56528757
South Asians don't give a fuck about "cultural appropriation". That has been popularized by black people and tumblrettes who by their own standards appropriate European, male culture. There has been a rise in bitching about colonialism among younger adults, but most parents tell them to shut up and be grateful for being in the West. Of course, the millennial offspring don't respect their parents as much as they respect the living room box.

--
Nobody villainized DUDEWEED for dancing like a fucking moron because we don't care, we're more chill than that. From the bottom of my heart I resent that liberals are dragging us into this, and more than them I resent the students participating in this organized whinefest.
>>
>>56533582
>Imagine if a group of currynigresses opened a school for rationalism and profited off of framing and editing Leibiniz's conjectures from a feminist perspective.

I couldn't give less of a shit.

Why the fuck do you get to decide who can and cannot use Leibiniz's work? Are you a direct descendant? Are you even German?
>>
File: temple 35.jpg (499 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
temple 35.jpg
499 KB, 1024x676
>>56533582
>>56529350
The physical part of yoga functions as a medium. It's like a natural reaction people get to go for a walk, or do some other mechanical task in response to a clouded mind. Yoga is meant to advance on that reaction. It's about mental control, isolation, thought-noise elimination, developing the mental strength for prolonged inquiry, and developing a fortitude against nonsense. It is worth nothing if the participants aren't actively engaged in written or at least disciplined and algorithmic mental philosophical investigation. It's about expanding your mind's capacity and stamina to employ diligence in everything you do, instead of saying, "fuck it, this is good enough" when you've been working on something for too long.

If retarded liberal students get their panties in a knot for standing up against "cultural appropriation", that isn't at all representative of the population. The dissent that these faggot students are harnessing comes from feelings in the community that the whores are fucking doing it wrong, claiming to be experts, selling it, using the revenue to make a living. Even worse is that I hear in white girl yoga communities they focus on-the-lows on tantric orgasms. Literally ideological subversion. They are making a living by bastardizing philosophies that have lived for 4000 years.

>>56530153
We're glad to share and would be happy that some Westerners see value in our practices, but they're doing it wrong. Moreover, it's deeply tied to religion. It should be blasphemous for Christians, by their standards, to do yoga.

If you think it's absurd to be upset about the bastardization of one of your traditions, then you're a living contradiction.

No group of people should stand for blatant corruption of their traditions just because white liberals have abandoned their culture and because black liberals have no culture. Jews came to India to remove kebab as well, and Indians didn't drop their traditions.
>>
>>56534166
I'm not deciding shit, you dumb fuck. Maybe you would care about the usurping of European philosophy if you had the mental capacity to out-strategize a bunch of fucking emus, you criminal reject of an Anglo.
>>
I live in the city where this Uni is. It's a liberal shithole where mommy and daddy work comfy jobs in public service and the kids grow up to be shit stains. Partying here is horrible.
>>
only asians can do martial arts now

stop appropriating my culture fuckers
>>
>>56528533
Does this mean we can stop all non-whites from eating spaghetti and meatballs or fish and chips?
Stop appropriating my cultures!
>>
>>56534166
meme insults?

why did you get so angry? i was just asking why you think we should get pissed off about the scenario you wrote.
>>
>>56528618
>white lands for EVERYBODY
>>
>>56528533
Jesus, they're going too far. They need to stop before the backlash against leftism whips us back to uber-conservatism. Or you know what? Fuck it, maybe we need some conservatism
>>
File: IDoYogaEveryDay.jpg (139 KB, 960x567) Image search: [Google]
IDoYogaEveryDay.jpg
139 KB, 960x567
>tfw can do pic related
>>
>>56528757
>India was once a British colony
>Canada still is a British colony

What was this about colonialism?
>>
File: 0019.jpg (172 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0019.jpg
172 KB, 800x600
>America is built upon slavery
>slavery is a result of whites
>all non-whites living in America are appropriating white culture
>mfw
>>
>>56528533
They only want it one-way and on their terms.

White-only "safe spaces" are for white supremacists
>>
File: 1446998628170.jpg (85 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1446998628170.jpg
85 KB, 600x857
Ottawa resident here . The yoga teacher was on the radio 2 h ago and she was barely holding her tears . Its painfully obvious to everybody that this is bullshit, but they did their best avoid stirring the shit pond.
2015 boys
>>
>>56534240
>yoga is integral to shitskin religion
>yoga is integral to any religion
>this is an issue

now that's what I call shitposting
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.