[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long till we see a mass muslim shooting in the west?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Goatfuckers.jpg (59 KB, 852x436) Image search: [Google]
Goatfuckers.jpg
59 KB, 852x436
So with all this talk of terrorism and 'appropriating' people's houses to house migrants etc how long do you think it will be before the western citizens fight back.

After Paris there was news of threats against mudslimes, when do you think that will become a reality because I can only imagine it's but a matter of time.

Poland is leading the charge but I'm not talking about isolated incidents, I mean something big like a mosque burning down or a bomb on a paki train.
>>
Less than one month.
>>
>>56527411
Bring refugees to Poland, set up some rape on polish girl or breakage into someones home. Result will be so juicy. Poles will literally start slashing them, EU will collapse. Europe of nations begins, merkel hangs. Done
>>
When Charlie happened, the French poured pig blood in front of some mosques, and even planted pig heads on the gates.

The media probably doesn't report all that goes on with this new event.

Expect amazingness from the French.
>>
Technically the muslims came because you invited them over. What's going on is your politicians' fault.
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56527411

I don't think violence will solve the invasion, but I'll still pour out a glass of champagne when it happens.
>>
>>56530567

Violence solves everything.
>>
File: 1409013883295.jpg (242 KB, 900x963) Image search: [Google]
1409013883295.jpg
242 KB, 900x963
>>56527411
In all honesty, I hope we don't. Not yet, at least.

If a white guy mows down a bunch of muslims it will only improve the position of the liberals and anti-whites. Kinda like the Dylan Roof incident. It won't help us in any way.

The really unfortunate thing is, it'll take another large-scale Islamist terror attack in the US to wake Westerners up - perhaps more than one more.

The world just isn't ready for Whites to start fighting violence with violence. Yet.
>>
File: 1321743943475.jpg (497 KB, 2249x1345) Image search: [Google]
1321743943475.jpg
497 KB, 2249x1345
>>56530876
>If a white guy mows down a bunch of muslims it will only improve the position of the liberals and anti-whites.

Not so sure. Worth it.
>>
We had a mass muslim stabbing at a school if that counts.
>>
>>56527411
look at the faces of this polish guys

They look neandertal lmao
>>
File: sheogorath_by_guyrandom-d68cix2.jpg (101 KB, 672x850) Image search: [Google]
sheogorath_by_guyrandom-d68cix2.jpg
101 KB, 672x850
>>56531276
>mass stabbing
>implying
>>
>>56531385

You've never been to Poland, asskek. More blonde children there than you'll ever see in your country. Every Polish man knows how to hunt, build a wall, and isn't ashamed of his country. Can you say as much, Froggy?

You can't. Your nation is shit, your president is shit, you are shit. You are shit that's spread its legs for the big Muslim cock.

You can't even write English without making 5 mistakes per sentence, you sorry sack of nigjizz.
>>
Probably on Thanksgiving
>>
they tried last year and some cop greased them before they got 20 meters from the car
>>
File: 31242351.jpg (83 KB, 1028x577) Image search: [Google]
31242351.jpg
83 KB, 1028x577
>>56529870
THE GOY KNOWS!!
>>
>>56527411
Bring it on on Christmas.

How better to honor our traditions than removing alien ones? Also Jeebus ressurection will hold a strong symbolism of reborn europe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.