[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hugging muslims general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: hugs-for-humanity-web-crop.jpg (174 KB, 650x457) Image search: [Google]
hugs-for-humanity-web-crop.jpg
174 KB, 650x457
Any takers /pol/
He's blindfolded and needs your hugs.
>>
i would hug his dick with my asshole
>>
>>56527313
punch him in the stomach
walk backwards
pretend that i just arrived and that the guy who just punched him ran away in front of me
>>
File: 1446552574083.jpg (20 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1446552574083.jpg
20 KB, 350x250
>>56527313

I'll give him a hug, but it'll be in the form of a scimitar and takbir (his traditional form of compassion).
>>
I would teleport behind him and slice him in two with my scimitar

nothing personnel, strictly business
>>
>>56527363
you make it really hard for me to have any compassion for what happened in Bataclan
>>
Surprise trust-fall
>>
>muslim with beard
clear sign he is a devote muslim pulling one over on the kafir.
>>
File: 1433066381986.jpg (3 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1433066381986.jpg
3 KB, 251x251
>>56527313
>I'm a muslim

Why does he identify as a muslim?
Why doesn't he identify as a man of his country?
Hell why doesn't he identify as aa man of his heritage or by his name?
>>
>>56527363
That's a rather swedish approach.
>>
>>56527629
Kek
>>
>>56527611
>it's either nationality or religion

that's dumb
>>
>>56527313
Holy actual fuck! The terrorist has left for a moment! Someone should get in there and release his hostage.
>>
>>56527877
>it's not proper to put nation before religion
Muslim detected
>>
>>56527877
in practice it is though, especially with Islam since vanishingly few Muslims are in favour of secularism
>>
>>56527313
I'll take advantage of his blindfold, hammer his kneecaps and run away now that he can't see me
>>
>>56527313
Someone should place an Ahmed clock next to him, with a timer that's ticking down.
>>
Apparently a lot of women are coming up to him like this one.
>>
>>56527313
I would give him a sack-tap
a patriotic one at that
>>
taqiyya

i'm such a paranoid cunt i literally have lost the capacity to trust muslims. The quran and the hadiths are too shady and the religion's history paints too good a picture
>>
>go to hug him
>steals my wallet from back pocket
>>
File: 224459-mass.jpg (39 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
224459-mass.jpg
39 KB, 600x342
>sneak up
>take both signs
>leave signs that say "help, they strapped a bomb to my chest and locked it, I don't want to die"
>sit back and watch as he starts hearing sirens and sees an EOD unit moving towards him in bomb suits
>>
File: ghraib.jpg (28 KB, 531x348) Image search: [Google]
ghraib.jpg
28 KB, 531x348
I like how he's posed, but there are a few alterations to be made.
>>
>Hug him as a man
>Lean in real close
>You queer, your religion isnt letting you into Valhalla or heaven or whatever shit you call your place these days
>>
>hug him
>tenderly whisper in his ear
>allahu ackbar
>pop an erection and push it against him
>>
>>56528834
Kek
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.