[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Migrants - Are they good or bad? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Dogs.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Dogs.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
Hello /pol/. Give me your reasons for why the migrants coming to europe are a good or a bad thing.
>>
>>56526195
they are r-strategy, low IQ parasites, which came to europe because they get free money and can enjoy a higher living standard.

also, their belief system is frightening. and the worst thing of all, they truly belief in the bullshit (and are even willing to die for - jihadist)
>>
>>56526195
Their religion advocates the deceit, subjugation and murder of anyone that's not a muslim.
>>
>>56526195

Want to know why they are bad?

Just look over the border......
>>
>>56526195
If you cant answer that question yourself, you should not breed.
il throw in a few
>islam, the NOT religion of peace
>literal economic terrorists who leech off the faulty system
>liars
>most are young men, not children or women
>most come from war free zones for free money
>tl;dr human trash not worth saving
>>
>>56526732
this pretty much
>>
For one thing they have a tendency to explode
>>
It's an issue if they only come for the gibsmedat and never actually work.
>>
>>56527595
Spontaneous human combustion
>>
>>56526195
Read this, it has used your own country as an example

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
>>
>>56526195
De er dårlige :D Hvor bor du?
>>
>>56528412
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E&list=PLWSDudZ65lme4OBbJR7M7oasqJLvApPGS

Have a blast
>>
>>56529260
Er du jyde ?? XD
>>
>>56528412
>>56529631
Gider du at stoppe med at lave smileys hele tiden eller gå tilbage til reddit?
>>
File: 1447940909684.jpg (669 KB, 1529x1567) Image search: [Google]
1447940909684.jpg
669 KB, 1529x1567
>>56529700
Er du i en misfornojet tilstand?
>>
File: 1448268099681.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1448268099681.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>56526195
Half of them are failed jihadis.
>muh moderates
>>
>>56529891
Du er på et imageboard, brug et billede til at beskrive dine fǿlelser. Det lyser ud af at du er en nyven
>>
>>56530002
Skal vi slås? Bor i KBH. Las os modes så jeg kan uddele tæsk!
>>
they're coming to countries with a higher average intelligence.

So to stop the migrants, we need to boost the average intelligence of their homelands.

We do this by sending them vast quantities of sperm from very intelligent donors.
>>
>>56526195

>alien culture
>been swarming into Europe sinces the 50's
>already overcrowded
>tools of Marxist terrorists

they are thoroughly bad, don't get me wrong I understand why they want to come here but at the same time understand the importance of keeping them out
>>
>>56526195
Because there are several more better solutions to the sideshow that is Syria, instead of bringing in (insert number here) "refugees" to Europe.
Some countries in the EU right now don't need a mandatory quota of refugees to be looking after, as Syria is being torn apart between three different sides, with the Radicals controlling a Majority of Syria now.
Like Fuck

Of course, this is assuming we are talking about Syrians here
>>
>>56526195
They are not refugees, by the time they get here they have passed through at least like 5 peaceful countries. We should give aid to countries surrounding Syria, let them stay there and do everything to end the conflict as soon as possible. After the war, they can go back and rebuild.

That said, I don't have anything against economic immigrants either. But there are strict rules to being an economic immigrant -- you have to have a school or a job booked prior to coming here, you have to apply for a visa, if you're a student you have to show that you have enough money to stay here etc. Also the company which hired you has to fill out a form stating that they tried to find similarly skilled employees inside the EU and failed. I think these are all good rules and I have no idea why we completely disregarded them.
>>
>>56526195
They are bad because they will drain the social systems to the last drop.

If they wouldn't be handed free shit, only those who are able to provide value to society could afford a living and migration would be positive.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.