[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you all so quick to blame women and/or feminism for falling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 18
File: girl-with-glasses.jpg (106 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
girl-with-glasses.jpg
106 KB, 600x900
Why are you all so quick to blame women and/or feminism for falling birth rates?

It takes two to tango you know. Men are becoming increasingly responsibility averse and aren't manning up
>>
>Men put into female learning environment
>Adapt or get drugged
>Why aren't you normal Anon?
>>
i feel like if you don't marry your high school sweetheart, you're fucked.

your only options for a spouse: chad's used up goods.

i'd say my chance for a pure and virginal bride is fucked. unless i convert to islam or mormonism.
>>
> Men are becoming increasingly responsibility averse and aren't manning up

Which would mean that they aren't wearing condoms or getting vasectomies, thus babies.
>>
>>56526185
>Men are becoming increasingly responsibility averse and aren't manning up
I'll conform to my gender role when women start conforming to theirs.
>>
>>56526185

>Can I be pater familias?
>No
>alright then, guess I'll play some vidya
>>
>Why are you all so quick to blame women and/or feminism for falling birth rates?

Because feminism is female dominance, equal-ism is both being equal. With feminism everything is "rape"

>It takes two to tango you know. Men are becoming increasingly responsibility averse and aren't manning up

Actually you can impregnate a female without a male using another woman's bone marrow.

And, feminism says that doing it with CIS white males is wrong.

Eat shit.
>>
>>56526380
Catholics to.
>>
Tell me once women stop trying to use the divorce card and taking half of everything I own
>>
This is also an exagerated myth perpetuated by stupid 30+ females because they can't find a kek
>>
>>56526390
No, it means they don't want to pay for some nig nogs baby mamma to live her life while fucking everyone in town.
Why should men be responsible if women can't even be loyal. Its not hard to stop eating dick for a single moment.
>>
>>56526185
in a town of 1 woman and 200 men, the birth rate will still be 1-2 children every year

in a town of 200 woman and 1 man, the birth rate will be 400 children every year

its the women's fault
>>
>>56526406
Best comment in this thread. We're done here.
>>
>>56526185
I came here to share hatred for muslims and nigger not to fall in love...
>>
>>56526185
Feminism is to blame for men too.
>>
The cost-benefit ratio is too low these days. The risk is often not worth the reward with women today. We're too dispensable to women to guarantee their loyalty amd divorce laws only give them more incentive to leave and take half.
Why hasn't their been a big movement to change these laws to be more equal and less biased towards women? We need to address this so men aren't so hesitant to get married and have kids. We don't want our governments to start bringing in millions of immigrants just to make up for our shitty birthrates do we?
>>
I've yet to hear about a men's right movement advocating for male homosexuality. On the other hand many leading personnalities of the feminist movement are advertising female homosexuality as the only way to be a true feminist.
>>
>>56526185

>Men aren't fullfilling their traditional gender role
Oh the irony.
>>
>>56526185
>blaming men for not throwing themselves into the feminist divorce industry meat grinder
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
File: 1370328210157.jpg (50 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1370328210157.jpg
50 KB, 500x392
>>56526807
I didn't realize pregnancies lasted 6 months.
>>
>>56526958
>>56526958

Why wouldnt u find a qt traditional gf that stays at home taking care of your slav children while you go out to remove kebab?
>>
>>56526185
>Women spend their prime birthing years in clubs riding the cock carousel
>Always run the risk of a rape accusation every time you hook up with a girl
>Marriage and divorce laws overwhelmingly in favor of women
>Men realize they can be perfectly happy without gambling half their assets and income on the whims of a female.
Gee, I wonder why men are quickly losing interest in women
>>
File: 1437714323439.png (483 KB, 529x470) Image search: [Google]
1437714323439.png
483 KB, 529x470
>tfw 25 already and bf of 6 years still "not ready for kids"
Feelsbadman
>>
>>56526185

This is bait
>>
>>56526559
Catholic girls are some of the biggest sluts out there, m8.
Orthodox is the only way to go.
>>
>>56526185

I would like to man up all over her sweet face.
>>
>>56527173

Change bf maybe? he will drag you around untill you are 30, then leave u to marry and leave pregnant a younger women and then u will start complaining about all men and will die alone surounded by cats.
>>
>>56526185
>Men are becoming increasingly responsibility averse
Because they don't want to risk an expensive divorce, alimony, and child support to support a child they'll never be allowed to see? On the contrary, I'd say men are being very responsible by avoiding modern women.
>>
>>56526185
They make horrible choices. They've abandoned their place as the foundation of society. They've chosen pleasure and self-indulgence, instead of doing whats positive for society. Women are a destructive force, that without proper guidance and limits, will cause society to die.

The blood of the hedonists will flow and order will be restored. Whether it be by foreigners mass rape or the restoring hand of western men fed up with the disgusting nature of women. The only way things will get better is through violence and force. Women WILL be put in their pace.
>>
>>56527154
Because they are all westernized, and they become babushkas in like 20-30 years, plus i'm moving to the US soon.
>>
because western women are literally worthless.

They are the most obese.

They produce and/or create nothing.

They provide nothing to society.

They can't even raise children, their -one- purpose.

Single mothers wreak the largest amount of chaos on their host countries through their poorly raised spawn

Women are parasites as that is what they evolved to be.
>>
>>56526185
>It takes two to tango

Actually, this makes you even more wrong. If it takes two, than if one is off, the deal's down, right?
>>
You cant take our power and still expect us taking responsibility! Thats a horrible deal for men!
>>
>>56527173
The deck is so heavily stacked against us that even if we find the one the mere thought of sudden divorce+alimony+child support is enough to make us think it over.
>>
File: gotcha.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
>>56526185

Strong, independent women brainwashing = all of her eggs drop out, oops, forgot to become a mother in time.

Nice man hate blame shifting.
>>
>>56527345
We both just started getting our lives together, to be fair. He's the kind who worries about money a lot.
>>
>>56527403

>Women becoming westernized, i hate them
>Moves to United PC states

Only choice now is to racemix senpai
>>
>>56527173
Remember, he's not afraid of having children, he's afraid of divorce and 18 years of child support for children you'll never let him see.
>>
>>56526185
>aren't manning up

If you act like a man it triggers the fuck out of people and you get false rape accusations thrown your way just out of spite.
>>
>>56526185
>Be a man
>Spend all my time and money looking for a good woman.
>Make money to support my family
>Work long hours doing a job I hate
>Wife leaves me and takes my kid half my stuff and I have to pay her every month
>Wife ruins my child
>Next time I see my kid hes a liberal trans homo
>Go home and drink because its all I have left
Think I will pass on that whole process I can just make money, do what I enjoy, and when I feel randy there are cheap hookers. Why should I man up and get married what possible benefit can I have from that decision?
>>
>>56527367
This. I have no idea how women can be favorable to large 3rd world immigration policies
>>
>>56527644
>>Work long hours doing a job I hate
Can't blame women for this one tbf
>>
>>56527483
>>56527613
He knows I don't care about getting married, I just want a family.
>>
>>56527602
I didn't say i hate them im just sayin that there really arent a lot of girls that are traditional and that want to stay home and watch children especially here in Belgrade (our capital city). And im moving because i'm highly educated and nobody here appreciates me, plus 67.000 dollars a year helps :).
>>
>>56526185
You're right. Many of our women may be irresponsible sluts, but many of our men are spineless, effeminate, beta keks who don't know how to assert themselves. It goes both ways, and the MGTOW types who focus exclusively on women's faults seem to be overcompensating for their own inadequacies.
>>
>be 25y/o
>good m8 potential
>spend time looking for partner
>all choices are either ugly, incredibly dumb, or slutty

The search continues...
>>
>>56526185
>responsibility averse

You mean we know not to get our lives stolen by getting married
>>
>>56526185
>It takes two to tango you know.

This is true. Men aren't "manning up" because women aren't worth it anymore.

Honestly I'm quite fine with this. I'm comfy enough. I just wish they stopped whining about this so much.
>>
>>56527817
Lack of marriage won't save him from 18 years of child support.
>>
File: 1440484231731.jpg (67 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1440484231731.jpg
67 KB, 864x717
I just went gay.

We're probably going to either adopt a kid or use a surrogate.

If you're even a bit bisexual it's the right choice, we've been happy together for 5 years now.
>>
>>56528157
Fag or lesbian?
>>
>>56526372
this hurts
>>
File: 2bd.png (280 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
2bd.png
280 KB, 343x432
>>56528157
tfw we invent artificial wombs and do away with women entirely
>>
File: 1444606503211.gif (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444606503211.gif
17 KB, 300x300
>>56528256
>there are girls on /pol/
>>
>>56526185
Im Polish and i plan on visiting my relatives in Poland to find a traditional young girl.

American girls are for fucking not dating
>>
>>56527173
>tfw 25 already
>already

Your bf is right family you shouldn't have kids at that age.
>>
>>56526185
It's just individualism desu. Since genders roles are different, individualism is expressed differently by men and women. Men always had responsabilities , they now seek to avoid responsabilities. Women always were oppressed, they now seek to avoid oppression
>>
>>56526372
i took the drugs
>>
>>56527816
She would sure spend all the money I make without complaining.
>>
>>56528105
You're fine with the decline of the western family? You are a part of the problem bro
>>
>>56526185
It only takes one no to stop a marriage. Part of femminism is giving women immunity to guilt and that's exactly what you're trying to do with your statement of "It takes two to tango".

FUCKING CANADIANS. WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE. IT'S OVER. YOU'VE DONE TOO MUCH STUPID SHIT.
>>
>>56528345
You would more likely find that will marry you just because of that immigration visa then because she likes you m8 :).
>>
>>56528340
>filename is wrong
Don't go to /a/ you faglord
>>
>i want to be a independent professional womyn wit a job!
>why won't men have a baby with me when i'm 37?
>>
>>56527283
Then there degenerates, and frankly just go by catholic for the name.

Dear God please give us another pope...
>>
>>56527816
Families are expensive. A single man has the luxury of choosing a lesser paying or easier job if it's something he'd rather do. A family man who does that gets called a good for nothing or a deadbeat who doesn't care enough about his family to sacrifice for them.
>>
File: 1447555243108.jpg (10 KB, 352x237) Image search: [Google]
1447555243108.jpg
10 KB, 352x237
>It takes two to tango
Not in the society women are building for us.

Women are creating a society in which they ultimately hold all power over the social aspects. They can play the rape card and have you dragged away and locked up with literally no evidence. They can fuck any guy they want now because women pretty much isolate all guys who aren't at the top of the sexually desired pyramid they have created, ultimately making the men at the top the only guys who will regularly get sex. And last but certainly not least, women accept no risk in marriage. They can marry some poor sod, have a baby with him, and while he is at work busting his ass to buy a home and put food on the table she can fuck the neighbor and when the divorce takes place, she can take everything from her husband simply because she is a woman. Forget that she is at fault and she fucked everything up, she gets money from him for the rest of his life.

Men don't want to enter a relationship where they are essentially accepting all the risk, thinking "Maybe this girl is different in our society that creates a sea of whores, maybe this girl is the red herring". When you think about it from a financial standpoint, it is literally retarded to marry as a man in today's world.
>>
File: 1408950355171.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408950355171.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>56528495
>filename autism
>>
>>56528684
Who cares what people say as long as you and your gf are happy?
>>
>>56526185
men are almost certainly to blame as well:

we fell for the jew tricks of hedonism: extending childhood and delaying adulthood by getting a piece of shit degree in russian literature that only "justifies" 4 years of partying.

Men are also just as materialistic as women:
Go to the apple store when they are about to release the new iphone and look at all the hipster faggots that are lining up around the block, half of them are men.

Also men most definitely waste years of their lives to the videojew. Spending hours getting fat in front of pixels while building no useful life skills is definitely not something to praise.

heres the catch though: Women changed first. Men did nothing different (except give women rights and take away their responsibilities) largely during the 1960's. What happened? birth rates plummeted in the 1970 which led to mass shitskin imports.

Women asked for the ball, men passed them the ball and then women dropped the ball.

You can bitch at men all you want but our problems are fairly recent( 10-15 years).

Women stopped being women 30 years ago.
>>
>>56528854
>Not _homo.gif
How new?
>>
>>56526406
/thread
FEMINISM BTFO
>>
>>56526185
No, it's because progressivism is attacking Family Traditions, as in gender roles, causing low birth rates, being the excuse for massive immigration, leading to cheap labour, giving wealth to corporations, who control mass media, who push progressivism.

/thread
>>
>>56527173
>WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T MY BF WANT TO RUIN HIS LIFE BY HAVING TO RAISE UNGRATEFUL PIECES OF SHIT
I fucking hate women for this, they only realise how fucking annoying children are once they have them and then it's already too late
>>
>>56528411
Of course I'm not fine with the decline of the family, but even if I started one it would be just a drop in the ocean. It's the kind of thing that requires systemic change.

I'm fine with being alone and I pretty much made peace with the idea, that's all. I know for a fact that my loneliness will be pretty much permanent after 35, as I don't want to scrape the bottom of the barrel and couple with a post-wall desperate whale. I'd rather spend the money and time on hookers. At least I'll enjoy the decline.
>>
>>56526372
That feel when fucked it all off and joined the MIitary to kill sand niggers.
>>
>>56528896
Your girlfriend cares. Have you ever watched social interaction between women? Even the good ones? It's 90% comparing each other and maneuvering for social standing. Big diamonds, shiny cars, mates who are better physically/socially/financially. Male social structures are usually equal bros or an obvious leader. Female social structures are usually hierarchical. Sure, you might have the unusual one who doesn't buy into that shit but odds are, you don't.
>>
>>56527034
>gay marriage legal in US
>get married to a mate, keep it secret
>when you get an actual marriage, quietly "forget" to fill the paperwork
>when taken to court for divorce, wife gets a nasty surprise
The marriage with a mate is necessary otherwise you can be "common law" married.
>>
>>56528904
>Be me
>Eight years military
>Degree in Network Systems Administration
>Make good money
>Active social life
>A lot of volunteer work
>Free time to do what I like
>The only women I know are, lazy, slutty, fat, depressing, hedonistic, demanding, annoying, and plain disgusting. I turn one of these she beasts down daily because literally everything about them disgusts me. I am 37 in April and there is little to no chance of me ever finding a suitable wife and mother to have children with.
>>
>>56526185
>increasingly responsible

How are we being asked to do more than our fathers and grandfathers?

They were expected to marry and stay with the first woman they knocked up, accident or no, and to bring home 75%+ of the bacon, to take care of all the household chores beyond cleaning and cooking, and be the disciplinarian and houehold planner.

All while having no emotional support or cracks in their stoicism.

Women expect the same today, they must pretend it's ok for a man to be less masculine than the rockwellian ideal. He'll. Now they expect you to help clean and cook on top of performing the heavy manual labor of house and car maintenance.
>>
>>56526185
>Canada.

Opinion's and questions disregarded. My people may be the king of shitposters but your country has the IQ of a dindu nuffin.
>>
>>56529368
>demanding

This is so damn true.

Even the most relaxed ones are incredibly demanding when it comes to time, money and just doing shit you wouldnt normally do.
>>
File: 1443387205433.jpg (176 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443387205433.jpg
176 KB, 640x480
>>56526185
Most western men are scared of marriage because a lot of women are only good in bed. Marriage is a joke here. Women are brainwashed to be strong, independent women who don't need men in their lives. I'm not saying all women are like that but majority are. People are becoming more materialistic nowadays. A lot of women choose career over family. Sure, they'd have kids but they won't give up their career. Children grow up with family members or nannies because mommy has to work. In Canada, at least in Toronto, women who just had a baby can have a year of maternity leave. After that, back to work. That means, a year-old child spends the whole day in a daycare or with a nanny or if s/he's lucky, with a family member. Kids start preschool at 4. That's full day. Parent/s see their kid/s in the morning for breakfast and after school. It becomes the norm. A parent who is on welfare because s/he chose to stay with their kid/s is lazy and a moocher in the eyes of society. Children grow up thinking that broken family is okay because it's pretty common to see a child without the other parent in his or her life. So, fuck feminism. Women should be at home cooking, cleaning, knitting and taking care of her husband and children.
>>
>>56527034
If being homosexual were a choice I would advocate and promote it.
>>
>>56527173
He could just be concerned about divorce/alimony/child support, but loves you too much to bring it up. Its not a reflection on you, personally, but 1/2 marriages end, most of them started with both people believing they'd be married for life.

Come to him some time and just tell him flat out what you want, and that you're willing to sign a prenup with him if it'll put his mind at ease. Prenups aren't infallible (they can be nullified), but at least he'll appreciate the gesture.
>>
>>56529440
Well the demands on time aren't unique to women, it's part of being in a relationship.

Although I must agree, even looking at the women in my life (mother, female friends, etc.) they are more demanding.
>>
File: 1447355053253.jpg (393 KB, 700x750) Image search: [Google]
1447355053253.jpg
393 KB, 700x750
>>56526185
I've got this.
Age 30 conquistador californian here on his way to first date after months of flirting to get to know her find out she doesnt smoke or drink. is from Massichoochoos tits is 5feet8 out of 10 age 32. Wore a misfits shirt last time i saw her.
Were going to see a movie. Im going to pretend not to care. Start touching her hand and were going to make out.

Just as precautions i wont be DTF but i will taste her.

Not jewish.
Black hair.
>>
>>56526406
underrated post /thread
>>
>>56527173
Your tears are like nourishment to me.

You cunts made your own bed, now lie in it. Alone.
>>
>>56529318
I think you need to declare that shit on taxes or you go to jail in murrica
>>
File: deliver me.jpg (46 KB, 480x787) Image search: [Google]
deliver me.jpg
46 KB, 480x787
>>56526185
>manning up
Will today's bait raid end? How many cucкposts are left?
>>
>>56526406
Thread finished here.
>>
>>56529612
Lol I haven't filed taxes since Obongo was elected and wont until they fix where my money is going.
>>
>men aren't manning up

No thanks, i don't want to go to jail for beating women, it used to work just fine but now we can't do that thanks to libtards and women.

>inb4 hur dur you're not a man if you need to hit a girl

You asked why we aren't manning up, well we aren't allowed to anymore. Plain as that.
>>
>>56526185

>emasculating shit

the eternal female/nu-male
>>
>>56526185
http://www.tubegalore.com/Interracial-tube/5612-0/page0/

Fuck off whore!
>>
>>56529368
You are prize, not all men are though

You want a wife, go to Latin America/Asia/South Africa.

I guarantee you will be shocked at the quality of their women, they will be all over you as well.

You are fishing for rainbow trout in the swamps of florida, go to where the fish are
>>
>>56530145
>You want a wife, go to Latin America/Asia/South Africa.

>I guarantee you will be shocked at the quality of their women, they will be all over you as well.

Ayy
>>
>>56530200
I am speaking from personal experience, go spend 1 month in cape town and then try to tell me otherwise.
>>
>>56527090
A woman can have more than one baby in a year fuckwit
>>
>>56526185
While I feel everyone here has a piece of the truth, let me feed you the whole pie.
As young men make their way into society they are confronted with a sad truth: They are at the bottom of the sexual food chain. Young women are at the top. Thus only the most aggressive, alpha males of the pack will stand to gain in this sexual pecking order. As most of you are memeing it up on 4chan and for those of you below the age of 30, I can safely assume the vast majority of you are at a sexual disadvantage in society. A relationship with a girl your age is a not a good deal for either the man or the woman. You must face the fact, that society is actively tempting her to leave you for someone better at every moment. Which, chances are highly likely that she will. After all, why should she be with you? You don't want her to have fun, you're not taking her out every night and spoiling her. You're not even that hot.... You're just...average.
But then something starts to happen as she gets older. Her looks fade, her breasts sag, she may even have a fuck trophy running around her dilapidated apartment. She is no longer at the top of the food chain. She becomes desperate. She'll need a man and quick to give her some semblance of a family and stability. As younger men are not interested in the responsibility of an aggressive older woman, she'll look to men her own age. She'll quickly find that these men are uninterested in her as well. These older men, with stable jobs and good credit are reaching the top of the sexual food chain. They no longer have to beg and manipulate, scrounge and scrape for women's attention... Younger women are more than happy to be spoiled by their affections.
Thus the western culture's birth rate declines as a new generation repeats itself. It's no wonder the white race is dying off. The minorities both western and abroad, don't adhere to our modern notions of sex and family.
Civilization was built on curtailing women's destructive urges.
>>
File: 2294001154.jpg (9 KB, 294x284) Image search: [Google]
2294001154.jpg
9 KB, 294x284
>>56530062
> be white woman
> marry Tyrone
> Tyrone beats the shit out of me
> divorce Tyrone and marry Muh Chink Wok
> Muh Chink Wok is a pathetic Asian manlet who lets me walk all over him
> divorce Mu Chink Wok and marry white guy
> he loses his job and I don't love him anymore so I divorce him
> mfw where are all the good men gone
>>
>>56526372
>tfw drugs
>tfw female teachers hated me
>tfw not even white
>tfw saw white kids get in trouble
>tfw in grade 12 a black boy beat a black girl up in class and wasn't suspended

o n t a r i o

>tfw grade 10 history teacher was a greekbro who was impartial about ww2 and didn't show us any movies
>tfw he focused on military strategy in WW2 instead of propaganda-ethics

wasn't so bad 2bh
>>
>>56530373
>black women
>>
>>56526185
>Why are you all so quick to blame women and/or feminism for falling birth rates?
>It takes two to tango you know. Men are becoming increasingly responsibility averse and aren't manning up

Maybe because women initiate 70% of divorces. And 40% of new mothers in America are single mothers, so when they do have children, they have an accident with Chad instead of it being planned with a responsible husband
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.htm
http://m.phys.org/news/2015-08-women-men-divorces-non-marital-breakups.html

Red pill yourself :v)
Also the fact that there is a movement out there that explicitly encourages men to leave society as a whole should tell you something
>>
>>56526406
> I'll play along instead of setting the trends
Oh, it shows.
>>
File: 1414970563866.jpg (30 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1414970563866.jpg
30 KB, 555x644
>>56526380
>unless i convert to islam or mormonism

I'm surprised there isn't more pro-Mormon sentiment on /pol/, desu. they encourage women to stay at home and raise the family, have lots of children, they are anti-miscegenation, strictly forbid sex before marriage.

why haven't you gotten your qt average white Mormon wife yet, /pol/?
>>
>>56530984
Polygamy degeneracy
>>
>>56530777
there are white women there too fuckwit

im done with your stupidity, keep talking straight out of your ass
>>
>>56528157
I want to make a move on this guy but I'm 2much of a wuss
>>
>>56530984
because it's a laughably discredited cult:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Abraham
>>
File: 1438444007256.jpg (793 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1438444007256.jpg
793 KB, 1600x900
>>56530808
>And 40% of new mothers in America are single mothers, so when they do have children, they have an accident with Chad instead of it being planned with a responsible husband

The next 20 years will make this decade look like paradise.
>>
>>56531445

who the fuck even cares if the silly religious beliefs are true? the selling point is the lifestyle
>>
>>56530808
>And 40% of new mothers in America are single mothers

Dear lord, shits going to crash and burn..
>>
>>56531501
>The next 20 years will make this decade look like paradise.
Truer words never spoken. Knowing people will look back on our time as "simple, carefree days" is enough to contemplate eating a bullet.
>>
Men were worthless all along. They feel oppressed and dont see the point of living if they can't oppress and control every aspect of women's lives. Threy're truly despicable creatures.
>>
>>56531671
>And we have made the same turn in relation to truth. Postmodernism and deconstructionism are only the most extreme, last logical steps in the process. Nietzsche, the prophet of postmodernism, questioned the primal innocence that united all his predecessors, no matter how deeply they were divided from each other, when he asked what he called "the most dangerous question": "Why truth? Why not rather untruth?" What Nietzsche questioned for the first time was what he called "the will to truth," or what we might call the fundamental virtue of honesty, which had at least purportedly motivated all previous thinkers, no matter how deeply they disagreed about just what the truth was. When Jesus spoke of one "unforgivable sin," it is likely that this is what He meant: deliberately refusing known truth, preferring darkness to light, unreality to reality, refusing the most fundamental virtue of all, honesty. For every other virtue presupposes this one. It is Heaven's Lesson One; its absence is Hell's Lesson One. The vice Christ denounced most vehemently was hypocrisy, which is dishonesty in its most harmful form.
>>
>>56526185
>It takes two to tango

But it only takes one to walk down to the Church of Womynly Strength and have her unborn baby's brains vacuumed out
>>
>>56531747
Thats the % when the negro community started to disintegrate properly back in the 60's.
>>
>>56530538
well written brother
>>
>>56526185
>Men are becoming increasingly responsibility averse
right, men...
>>
>>56531023

Polygyny is the ultimate means of destroying the collective social capital of women. It is probably the most effective way to keep them in line, and keeping them in line is necessary to prevent social decay
>>
>>56531023

is this supposed to be a bad thing? you get multiple white qt waifus that way... not that Mormons actually practice polygamy in the year 2015
>>
>>56527173
It's because he fears of alimony.
I will not blame it for that.
>>
>>56526185
>It takes two to tango

Then why are women sucking 80+ dicks?
>>
>>56529785
Why do you need to hit women? To "put them in their place"? Violence just causes disrespect and fear.
>>
the only time modern women demand for you to man up, is when it benefits them
society has taught women to be a fucking scourge, find a christian girl devoted to you and God
>>
>>56530808
>40% of new mothers in America are single mothers

That's just horrifying.
Society will be shittier than today.
>>
File: 1438213664358.gif (4 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1438213664358.gif
4 MB, 533x300
>>56530984
>strictly forbid sex before marriage.

kek my gf is mormon and we bang daily faggot
>>
>>56526185
> men are becoming responsibility averse
more like risk averse. What benefits a man to marry and risk half of his belongings and the super high cost of divorce?

>>56527033
perhaps a lower birth rate is one of the goals?

>>56529318
funny thought but bigamy is illegal in the U.S.

>>56530538
blaming it all on women is wrong. Society used to have rules to mitigate both genders destructive tendencies, but then they were declared repressive and cast off. Men are contributing too, just not as visible to us
>>
The last two relationships where i was viciously manipulated for entertainment reasons by Type II Narcissist and where i was kept round as a inanimate fucktoy made me a bit reluctant to seek out new partners to be honest family

Meditate. Lift weights. Read a lot. Listen to sages and learned men. Do what you really enjoy, even if it pays not as much as everyone around thinks you should be making for some vague peer pressure reasons.

Women, pussy game, the social game. It don't matter, none of this matters.
>>
>>56533920
Story?
>>
>>56527817
Wants baby, but not marriage.

Keeping yourself open while keeping his money on lock.

Good job, now you see why he doesnt want kids.
>>
>>56527090
I guess you didn't realize that there are more than 9 months in a year either.
>>
>>56534898

2012-2014

>She's the hottest piece of ass i ever had, and smart to boot!
>?????????
>i was viciously manipulated for entertainment reasons by Type II Narcissist

>She's the one, into all the things i'm into, has banging body and a bit /x/
>????????
>i was kept round as a inanimate fucktoy with no actual empotional attachment

what more story do you want family, weren't exactly the happiest moments of my life

don't revel in my misfortune.
>>
>>56535463
>i was viciously manipulated for entertainment reasons by Type II Narcissist
I just want to know what you mean by this. I don't understand what she could do.
>>
>>56532303
>It is probably the most effective way to keep them in line,

No, the most effective way of keeping them in line is beating them into submission.
>>
>>56535551

>I don't understand what she could do.

Consicously pit you against friends and family? Manipulate your finer feelings and affection? Build up your confidense only to tear it down with utmost finesse and cruelty?

Do you not know what the word "manipulated" in context to women refers to, Canada?
>>
>>56535820
Are you sure it was for entertainment and not just because she was crazy and confused?
>>
I don't blame women.

I blame stupid women.

I also blame feminism and the stupid women it creates.
>>
>>56526185
Men have been fighting the good fight for long enough. Listening to their women, biting the pillow when divorce rapes them, letting their kids grow up with their psychotic mother because the law says so. It seems extremely weird to me that only now did they give up.
>>
>>56535898

Careful deliberation and analysis of events that took place, as well as their outcome, lead me, and others involved to beleive that, yes, it was for entertainment.

It was hard as fuck to swallow that pill senpai, so pls don't go all devil's advocate on me.
>>
I could have only 3 kids and with proper fathering ensure that my bloodline lasts for a lot longer than if I were to irresponsibly have 12.
>>
>>56526406
This. It's ridiculous how women are encouraged to do whatever they please with no responsibilities at all, but men are still supposed to uphold their part of a long cancelled social contract.
>>
File: IMG_0130.png (521 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.png
521 KB, 640x1136
This shit makes me not want to kill myself, glad to see that some real men know that women need strict and harsh discipline if we even want to stand a chance as a nation(s). How would we go about reversing this or has it snowballed too far? And if so what country has the best tradtionalist waifu?
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.