[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate your family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
Are they any more on /pol who hate their degenerated family? Mine is just a fucked up libtard family with no values or rules. Never spoke with them since I left the house and I'm happier than ever.
>>
I hate sweden desu
>>
File: Sad_meme.jpg (9 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
Sad_meme.jpg
9 KB, 225x224
>>56525890

Like I give a shit, but have a nice day in shitty Brazil hopefully someone will shot you drop dead and take your organs.
>>
>>56526503
*throws granade in stockholm
>>
Hating your family is degenerate OP.
>>
File: Liver..jpg (725 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Liver..jpg
725 KB, 2048x1536
>>56526637

Sorry, but I have to take your nigger liver and sell it to the jew on black market.
>>
>>56525850
No, I'm not 15.
>>
>>56527172
Yeah, and you have to give your sister to the ''refugees'' for progress
>>
>>56527055
This.
You don't have to agree with or like their opinions.
>>
>>56527247

I'm fine with that.
>>
my father is the worst human being i know. just heinous and evil.

but at least he didn't molest me. i guess i should be grateful for that.
>>
>>56527349
>I'm fine with that.
Have fun becoming becoming Brazil, cúck
>>
I'm glad I live in a mixed raced household.
My family is easily 10x better than single race households around us.

We all love each other, and I intend to take care of both of my parents when they get older.

One thing I noticed is that most upper-middle class white households tend to have something very wrong within them. I went to work on some white woman's house, and she was screwing the construction supervisor who would hang around and do nothing. Her husband worked for weeks at a time on an oil rig just so he could get keked.

I've seen shit like this in many houses that have white occupants.

It's all very disappointing. I've only met like 3 healthy families and they were all heavily conservative.
>>
File: shecame.gif (1010 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
shecame.gif
1010 KB, 500x280
>tfw your immediate family is quite redpilled

I get along quite well with my father, mother, sister, and bro-in-law. I mean, I have some retarded cousins but who doesn't?
>>
>>56527448

Atleast I have mine own liver, goyim.
>>
>>56527553
Just wait til Abdul and his pals stabs you
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Who the fuck hates their family?
Sure, they can be stupid, or loud, or clueless, or physically/mentally handicapped, but god damn they're the only people who are always going to be there for each other, no matter what.

Hating your family is the real degeneracy.
>>
>>56525850
Sometimes. Both of my parents are the type of people who really think that they're smart and like to discuss things that they don't understand and essentially go DUDE QUANTUM MECHANICS LMAO in every discussion despite having a shaky understanding of basic math. What makes this worse is that I actually do understand most of the things that they talk about from having read things like texts books rather than watching the history chanel and reading popsci mags, but if I try to correct them they'll just go "But Neil Degrayse Tyson said-" and then continue to say something that could only be the basest bastardization of any idea that he was trying to convey. Even when I try to educate them or loan them my text books they're resistant to actually learning. They don't want to actually be smart. They just want to sound smart for the sake of their egos and this pisses me off from time to time.
>>
>>56527760
This.
>>
>>56527462

>It's all very disappointing. I've only met like 3 healthy families and they were all heavily conservative

That is the way of living. Be conservative or gtfo, my parents lack of discipline and just curling their kids including me. I had no rules and could easily manipulate them to get me things which is totally wrong. Kids need rules and discipline to grow up without that most of them will become chaotic libtards with no value and spoiled little brats.

I'm coming from a white upper-class family so I know what I talking about.
>>
>>56525850
Saying that I love my family is overstating it.

Saying I hate them is highly overstating it.

Kind of meh. I wouldn't go back living with them. I guess we were never close....
>>
>>56528050
The thing I appreciate most about my family are their career achievements and häving a nice house.
>>
My brother is a massive gay right's activist and is starting to defend feminists to a degree. He is a literal faggot, but he is in college right now so it might fade away.

Both my parents are far right to the point of being annoying. They side with republicans just because they are republicans, hopelessly defend the police state we are turning into, and hopelessly defend Israel as well.
>>
I enjoy my grandparents' company. That's about it.

Pretty estranged from everybody else. My biological sis didn't even give me a wedding invite.
>>
>>56527760
My dad is kind of a faggot. Other than that I agree for the most part.
>>
>>56527760
Amen to that brother
>>
File: Sad.jpg (34 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
34 KB, 200x259
>>56528197
>My biological sis didn't even give me a wedding invite.
That's harsh, bro.
>>
>>56528197

>I enjoy my grandparents' company.

I did that as well until they passed away.
>>
>Hispanic American family
>don't really give a shot about politics beyond my dingbat aunt ranting about Trump
>family is more concerned with busybodying my cousins and I
Feels good to have a dad and uncle who are both red pilled and a family that's fairly normal and incapable of giving a shit about politics or anything outside the family.
>>
>>56528197
My grandmother fled from Germany right before the Russians attacked Berlin and managed to get in to America because her sister was already here. She is still alive and one of the kindest people I've ever met. Fucking niggers have broken into her house twice now, she needs to buy a gun.
>>
>>56527760

This friendo.
>>
My mother remarried twice. My oldest two siblings are jews, my middle brother is some kinda bipolar fucked in the head, and now shes fucking over my patriotic military father who only tried to provide because she's a manipulative control freak. Full sister is the only one i like, also shes hot af tbqh senpai.
>>
File: 8437027261_7fd2c00376_b.jpg (647 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
8437027261_7fd2c00376_b.jpg
647 KB, 1024x768
>>56525850

Well I am old fag. I left at 18 years old.

Family dynamic is about competition and dominance. Each has values that they want to impose through whatever.

Fairly normal except for lack of listening, lack of investigating how the kids are doing.

Sibling wants to dominate mother and younger kids. Dominate the house.

Answer: leave and not spend time in radius of house holds.

But retain your humanism and don't make people into subhumans. That is fascist.
>>
I was raised by a liberal single mother. Thank god I found 4chan in time before any real damage was able to occur. But then again she never ever pushed her opinions or beliefs onto me, so I can thank her for that.

As for my father, he's fucking retarded, even moreso than my mother. He fathered four illegitimate (as in out of wedlock; including me) children while still claiming to be a Christian. Not that I give a fuck about that though. I just feel sorry for the guy, especially because the mother of his younger two children fucked him over for good and drained him of any soul he had left. He loves his children with all his heart, but my older brother doesn't give a fuck about him because they never really formed a bond, and I don't because I'm intelligent enough to see how retarded he was and still is. I'm hoping he gets what he's looking for as he raises my half-siblings, but considering their bitch mother I'm not sure that's possible. Such a sad existence for a man, honestly.
>>
>>56525850
I was never close to my family to begin with, I only care about my father and my mother. They're "moderate" muslims (they're the type of muslims who deny their own religion and talk about the religion of peace) but they're pretty cool about my choice of not folowing their lifestyle, the only down side is that they refuse to hear acutal facts about islam and go retarded when we talk about it.
>>
File: pepexwojak.jpg (12 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
pepexwojak.jpg
12 KB, 250x164
Who else /the only family member you ever cared about died/ here?
>>
>>56525850
recently my mother allowed a homeless black crazy lady to live with us indefinitely. I'm 18, so i can't afford to move out or get a job to support more than car insurance and food, not in California at least.
I told her that if the homeless drug addled crazy lady isn't gone by the end of the month, i'm leaving. She said "you promise?" then walked away. Later i asked her again, i cant go to work when the lady is home(she refuses to work), she needs to leave so i can work or i'm selling all my things and leaving, she said "go live with your father if you don't like it", my father lives in the store that he spends more money than he makes just keeping it alive.

My brother threatened to leave, then she became upset. My brother has money and went to college, so without him she would have to live in some bumfuck nowhere and get a job after retiring.

Liberals are selfish and crazy, they don't understand family, and they don't care. I told her that she made her choice, and i made mine. Currently all my things are on Craigslist, sent out resumes to multiple apprenticeship programs in Arizona, and I'm looking for a truck that i can live in for a couple months.

I don't hate a dog for shitting on the floor, it's what dogs do. I don't hate the incompetent for being democrats, it's what imbeciles do.
>>
>>56530740
My cousin died. He was more of a brother to me than my actual brother. Back to being /depressed/ thanks anon.
>>
>>56528680
I'm hispanic but not an invader and my entire family is for trump.
>>
>>56530997
the American people are sovereign to decide everything in their own state.
>>
>>56530997
How longs has your family been in the states? From what we can tell mines been here since Guadalupe Hidalgo came down. Nothing worse than hearing trashy cholos spouting "we didn't cross the border, the border crossed us" despite the fact that there have been Hispanics living in here since the 1800's.
>>
>>56527760
>they're the only people who are always going to be there for each other, no matter what.

Then you don't know what it's like to have a family that you hate, which is good, I'm happy not many go through that.
But my mother was a complete psychopath that spent my entire childhood abusing me and making me feel less than garbage.
I can't even tell you how many times she told me she wished she aborted me.

So fuck off with that "family will always be there" shit.
>>
>>56531274
USA is a Pure European country, they decide what they want, don't like it go to a Hispanic country,
>>
>>56525850
Only mentally stunted, pathetic wastes hate their kin... no matter how fucked up (barring a parent who actually tried to kill you or something extreme like that).

You are the true "degenerate."

A real man has compassion for them, tires to guide them back on the right path by example, prays for them (if applicable to your belief system), or simply cuts ties and wishes them the best if all else fails and loves them from a distance.

Only weak minded faggots hate them.
>>
>>56530644
Why does it feel like every french here is/or is somehow related to a muslim.
>>
>>56525850
Like my dad and my aunt along with her husband, was a fan of my grandpa(father's father).
Other than that I never really cared for any of my family, especially my brother who is a degenerate who fucks shitskins especially spics and doesn't like white women despite us being white.
>mfw I'm visiting for holidays and he's wearing a wide brim hat that says Compton while sporting a suns out guns out tank top along with Jean "shorts" long enough to be counted as pants and a pair of gymshorts under that while both hand off his ass so his boxers can show can I throttle him next time I see him /pol/, please?
>>
>>56531274
It's funny because they actually think Tehas was actually theirs.
Motherfuckers never crossed the Rio grande on purpose
>>
>>56531896
france was exterminated by jews.
>>
File: romney-empathy.jpg (170 KB, 465x300) Image search: [Google]
romney-empathy.jpg
170 KB, 465x300
>>56532134
Texas is the best thing to happen to America. Fuck them and fuck LULAC
>>
Nope, I live in a family and society that still takes pride in traditional values, altho I went through a phase of disliking it, as time passes by I see that we have it so much better than your shitty libtard countries, even if we don't have the GDP as you have.
>>
Yes to be quiet honest
>>
>>56530608
Thus is the life of a kek. Let his life become a reminder of what can and probably will become the norm in this era of liberal degeneracy.
>>
>>56525850
Mine just mock me in any and all situations. If they're in a good mood, jokes at my expense. If they aren't, insults. If there's a problem of some kind it's just "my attitude" that caused it and I need to fix it. For example they keep leaving my food out to rot and spilling things inside the fridge, but they also expect me to just ignore being constantly goaded and single-handedly make them a Thanksgiving dinner. I even personally brewed the drinks for the season.

When I refused they just raised their voices and talked over me to let me know how much of an ingrate I am and how it's all my fault that I'm not in the mood to celebrate. I just wanted them to clean up their mess. For reference, if I'm ever not in a great mood they make fun of me for being "too stressed" and then laugh loudly in my face for "lying" if I deny it, yet when I'm actually too stressed to celebrate a holiday they again accuse me of lying and they start throwing things and generally causing a tantrum that I'm expected to clean up after.

My siblings occasionally say they're going to move out and will let me rent a room but they always change their minds at the last minute and then make fun of me for getting my hopes up. I get blamed for everything which is fucking insane because I'm an adult. When I was a kid I used to get grounded for entire semesters at a time for failing to get high enough grades (sometimes even in spite of my high grades), threatened with adoption and later homelessness on a pretty regular basis.

Now they make fun of me because I was explicitly forbidden to have a girlfriend or a social life and I can't get a better job because I don't have a degree.
>>
>>56525850
No, la familia es tuta.
>>
No but i have a very shallow connection to my dad. There is little real love in my family. I never speak to my brother and call my father once a month at best. Anyone else have this cold relationship to their parents? It's like i barely know them anymore.
>>
>>56528028
>Kids need rules and discipline to grow up without that most of them
>will become chaotic libtards with no value and spoiled little brats.
>I'm coming from a white upper-class family so I know what I talking about.
how did you turn out alright then?
>>
>>56530799
man that was a depressing read.

Good luck
>>
>>56532282
What? French Muslims exterminate the Jews there, they are all leaving...
>>
>>56534478
What does the Serbian family do?
>>
>>56525850
My immediate family is pretty red pilled, my sister is studying law as a way to support European interests in Canada but I still hate them. We're very poor and the lack of money is holding us back from doing what we want to do. We're always in each others faces and it drives me nuts. I wish we could all live separately, but we can't afford it.
>>
>>56525850
LOL abandons his family because of political views, cry more you little pussy, family means everything.
>>
>>56537754
This desu. Not respecting and taking care of your family is the polar opposite of being redpilled, of being Christian, of being white, of being any kind of human with any kind of dignity or worth, really.
>>
>>56537508
Remove Kebap.
>>
>>56537830
My family systematically disrespects and belittles me and they have done so since I was a child. Anything I could ever do would not be good enough, they have made an effort to strip all of my accomplishments of any worth or dignity.

And you're going to tell me that this would magically all become my fault if I let go like holding on to them would be any different? You sound like them.
>>
Mom is a racist to everyone except whites, Asians and for some reason native Americans. Dad doesn't appear to be racist but I feel like he and I are closest to politics in that we lean more right but still think the left does some things right. My sister seems to be confused, she gets brainwashed by the liberals on the internet but when she parrots their opinions to my mom she just get expelled by my mom and usually ends up agreeing with my mother. Little sister is a lost cause, she's a 15 year old who thinks she knows the world like the back of her hand because she reads facebook comments.
>>
>>56538074
No, I think that if your family was systematically abusive that's the one honourable exception. They are not your real family if they did that.
>>
Why do you hate your parents? Don't say that oit's only due their politicial views?

I'm not really close with my parents. We don't live in a same country, we see maybe once a year. It's not that we didn't love each others, it's just that I'm an adult and very independent one and I don't need them anymore. I'd like to visit them more often and I most certainly would, if we lived closer to each others.

My sister is on far left and has a very different life style and her boyfriend has threatened to beat me up and she has taken his side, but I don't hate her either.

You only got one family, I don't see why one would hate own family, unless parents were hardcore criminals or something.

OP it sounds like you are a rebel 18 year old.
>>
I'll be honest, I despise my mother. My dad is a great person but that woman always used to try and push me around and make life back home only a convenience for herself. Haven't spoken to her in sometime and I'm much happier that way. I also hate my brother because he became a liberal white guilt wigger hipster who thinks Ferguson was a "revolution". Those niggers would chew him up and spit him out
>>
>>56535841

I had to learn the hard away and become a discipline and lawful citizen with respect for one other. Best thing my parent did was to send me to a conservative boarding school were I learned what I was lacking from my childhood. I got red pilled.
>>
>>56538358

My mom and dad are disrespectful libtards thats swallow every word from our great leader. They lack of parenting, just shitting on us children and try to "buy me back" with luxurious gift. Have always been away and never really cared about me just my siblings. My siblings are spoiled crack heads and just living on my parents money with no future.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.