[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come people believe Islam is a peaceful religion? Muhammad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
How come people believe Islam is a peaceful religion? Muhammad himself lead 100+ military expeditions not to mention that every country with the "religion of peace" seems to be literal hell. Also how is ISIS not Muslim? Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has a BA, Masters and PhD in Islamic studies. Are you telling me your average western Muslim knows more than someone who's spent their entire life analyzing this religion?
>>
>>56525775

>How come people believe Islam is a peaceful religion?

They like the feels of it.
>>
>>56526068
I didn't know suicide felt so good :^)
>>
>>56525775
How come you're so dumb?
>>
File: 1-fuku.jpg (18 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1-fuku.jpg
18 KB, 240x240
>>56525775
>U.S. President is black
>White ppl the ones droppin bombs on yall
>>
>>56525775
Is that response from an actual terrorist group or is it edited/fake?
>>
File: theissen_marc.jpg (213 KB, 904x901) Image search: [Google]
theissen_marc.jpg
213 KB, 904x901
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

Is what a Neocon Jewish speechwriter made Bush say over a decade ago.

That's why it's a may-may. It was designed to be a may-may. It was designed by kikes to make you angry at Muslims. It's worked.

PS: it's okay to hate Muslims. Just don't do it for Jews.
>>
>>56525775
westerners rarely experienced what normal muslims are like. those muslims that typically surround us arent really practicing muslims anymore, they have been 'corrupted' (from a muslim pov) by western values and are pretty much nonbelievers to the rest of the islamic world. these nonbelievers are what we think of as 'moderate' or peaceful muslims.
>>
>b-but muh crusades
Libtards are the worst
>>
>>56526388
not sure if rare
>>
>>56525775
I don't know,there is no such thing as a peaceful religion.
>>
>ISIS wasn't created by the Anglo-Zionists
>i p-promise
>>
>>56526599
This.
>>
>>56525775
You wouldn't post that on Facebook show some maturity
>>
>Crusades and Westboro Baptist are representative of Christianity as a whole
>ISIS isn't representative of Islam
Explain this
>>
>>56528047
>ISIS isn't representative of Islam
ISIS isn't representative of Islam. It's true. What is representative of Islam is the fact that literally every Islamic country is an absolute shithole ruled by dictators and where capital punishment like getting your hands chopped off, whipped, and killed by firing squad or public Crucifixion is normal. Women aren't allowed to show their faces in public and are primarily used as objects for creating offspring and cooking meals. They are stoned to death for breaking laws which are designed to oppress them. Homosexuals, alcoholics, and drug users are also sentenced to death.

Islamic countries are literally the opposite of the liberal utopia and it blows my mind that these people will defend their shitty barbaric culture which is incompatible with Western culture.
>>
>>56525775
Nows the fucking time

#whataboutboko

The media's been covering up Islamic crimes against blacks.
Even church bombs on Christmas day...
>>
>>56527899
>Posting something that offends Muslims in public

I don't want to get blown up/stabbed/shot/beheaded/stoned or whatever else Muslims do
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 866x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 866x960
>>56528546
I am actually quiet left wing and liberal, but it's a fucking mystery for me,math at during all this discussions about gay marriage, women rights, sexism etc. NO left wing party that I know mentions, how many Muslims actually hate that and are enemies of the acquisitions of our democratic society. An example is, that from time to we in Germany get to heard that around 10-20% or whatever of the German people have antisemitic opinions and how bad that is. But they NEVER mention how much percent of the Muslims have the same opinions
-and it is quiet obvious that this thoughts are much more spread in the Muslim parts of society.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.