[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Squad 'Joker' Actor Gives Pro-Refugee AMA Speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
At the American Music Awards, Academy Award-winning actor and musician Jared Leto paid tribute to those lost in the terror attacks in Paris and urged acceptance of Syrian refugees emigrating to the West.

Prior to introducing Celine Dion at Sunday’s American Music Awards, Leto called for solidarity following the Nov. 13 terrorist attacks in Paris, which left 129 dead.

“France matters. Russia matters. Syria matters. Mali matters. The Middle East matters. The United States matters. The entire world matters."

In reference to the issue of Syrian refugees coming to the West, Leto said, “By the way, many of us here are the sons and the daughters of immigrants. And Steve Jobs, the son of a Syrian immigrant, President Barack Obama.” The crowd erupted into applause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWFBLgm4jis
>>
>>56525080
>“France matters. Russia matters. Syria matters. Mali matters. The Middle East matters. The United States matters. The entire world matters."

And you don't, you hack.

Fuck off to Hollyweird with all your degenerate friends.
>>
Holy fuck I hate Jared Leto.
>>
Jared Leto is hot as fuck desu senpai
>>
hohols don't matter either
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khokhol
>>
daily reminder that Jared Leto has a monster cock, 11 inches minimum

daily reminder that if you disagree with him it's because you are tiny dicked racist faggot
>>
MOM'S GONNA FREAK!
>>
>>56525080
>Jared Leto is a liberal queef
This is somehow news?
>>
File: 1447837475751.gif (489 KB, 458x260) Image search: [Google]
1447837475751.gif
489 KB, 458x260
>>56525080
>>
>>56525463
of course its brazilians who are gay
>>
File: 1443711693030.png (143 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
1443711693030.png
143 KB, 594x500
what a faggot, that's why heath ledger is still better
>>
DUDE
>>
Is there a single jewllywood actor who isn't a kike?
>>
Liberal faggot, i hope ISIS targets 30 Seconds To Mars
>>
I'm pirating that movie anyway
>>
>>56525687
And manages to be less of a homo, despite Brokeback Mountain. Quite the feat.
>>
File: batmankillsjoker.gif (1003 KB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
batmankillsjoker.gif
1003 KB, 245x145
>>56525080

Does he like Huey Lewis and the News?
>>
Jennifer Lawrence "weighed in" about Trump by just stating that it'd be the end of the U.S. with no support for her claim. Why does anyone give a shit about what celebrities think about political issues?
>>
What a fucking faggot.
I didn't know the music awards were a fucking beauty pageant, "stop global hunger, stop child slavery, etc".

What a terrible, terrible world.
>>
Every movie I've seen with Leto was greatly improved by him dying in it
>Jack in Fight Club smashing his stupid face
>gets shot by nigger warlord in Lord of War
I didn't see the one where he's a diseased tranny, did he die in that too?
>>
He's the definition of a meme actor, why would you care about anything that he says.
>>
HAHA ABSOLUTELY INSANE CALL THE POLICE
>>
>won't sacrifice my freedom for safety

>the streets of paris filled with soldiers "encouraging" people to stay in their homes
>>
>>56525080
Why do shitty celebs on insist on sharing their political views at non-political events?
>>
>>56526172
Knew I forgot one, very satisfying as well
>>
>>56525080

Jared Leto is a fucking faggot, who cares?
>>
File: interested frog mentos.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
interested frog mentos.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
>“France matters. Russia matters. Syria matters. Mali matters. The Middle East matters. The United States matters. The entire world matters."

Uh oh, #BlackLivesMatter is going to crucify this guy!
>>
>>56525080
That faggot's a musician too?
>>
>>
>>56526768

He's the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars
>>
>>56525080
>pro-terrorist playing as a terrorist
>>
Isn't this guy a rapist?
>>
>>56525080

Plot twist, he isn't the joker, he is dick grayson after the joker has had his fun with him
>>
File: 1447946782201.jpg (248 KB, 838x982) Image search: [Google]
1447946782201.jpg
248 KB, 838x982
>>56525080
>>
>>56525080
Don't worry. He just wanna hurt us. Really, really, bad.
>>
>>56527078
Lots of accusations ala the Cosby scandal. Alleged 15 year olds approached too.
>>
>>56525080

He really needs to learn how to sing.
>>
>>56527078

If he is then going full liberal will give him some armour, they still support polanski despite him drugging and anally raping a 13 year old.
>>
File: 1394316290825.jpg (122 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1394316290825.jpg
122 KB, 1600x1000
>>56525080

That's ok as the Joker is insane.
>>
This is great. But we must know how Ja Rule feels about this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
>>
File: the_joker.jpg (107 KB, 450x260) Image search: [Google]
the_joker.jpg
107 KB, 450x260
Oh fuck I read that as "Joker gives Pro Refugee speech" and couldn't stop laughing.
>See these poor refugees??
>Let's put a smile on those faces
>You don't wanna make their mommas freak
>>hee haaahahahahaha ho
>>
>>56525080
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWFBLgm4jis
No one claps when he says Paris is his favorite city.

No one claps when he says, "Paris matters."

No one claps when he says, "Russia matters."

Everyone cheers and claps when he says, "Syria matters."

Just who are Hollywood?
>>
>>56528683
Hollywood is run by Levantines, obviously.
>>
>>56526360
Mister Nobody was a great movie in my opinion.
>>
IT WAS JUST A FUCKING TRIBUTE
>>
This faggot is 40
>>
File: 1507260212124431400.gif (1 MB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
1507260212124431400.gif
1 MB, 320x160
>>56525080

Notice how all of the people who are pro-refugee have no skin in the game. Jared Leto, Cumberbatch, George rr Martin, Emma Thompson, their jobs and security aren't threatened by mass immigration from the developing world, they live in exclusive liberal enclaves, and they can easily avoid tax increases.

This is the global elite, and they don't want to "share the burden". They want middle and working class taxpayers to carry all the social and economic burden.

These people would change their tune if migrants/refugees were moved to houses in Beverly Hills and had migrant children assigned to their private schools.

No, they'd rather watch the world burn from their ivory towers.
>>
California is cu cked. I hope all the Syrians go there. Let hollyweird deal with mudslimes.
>>
And then the crowd flooded into the bathrooms to ram as many rocks of cocaine into their noses as was physically possible.
>>
>>56526223

We need to go back to the olden days of treating actors as 'dirty jobs.'

Anybody who makes a living by lying and parading themselves nude for everyone to see is no better than a prostitute and should be looked down upon as such.
>>
>>56527105
That would be great, but I don't think they are as creative as the creators of the animated series.
>>
>>56529609

Don't worry. When they finally get the Communism they want so dearly they're gonna all get "re-educated" for not being loyal enough to the party once it sinks in that they wont get to be in charge. Cleetus and Jamal will have more in common with one another than they will with "J-Law" and Jared Leto, and wont care one iota about their tears and cries of suffering when it comes time to torture them to death.

And they'll rightfully deserve every single agonizing second of it.
>>
>>56525080

>They attacked France so let me give a long, bleeding heart speech about how we should accept them and be tolerant

Lol Lefty cucKs will use anything to advance their brain dead narrative. This is why we need Trump
>>
File: suicide squad.0.jpg (105 KB, 618x930) Image search: [Google]
suicide squad.0.jpg
105 KB, 618x930
>>56525080
Nobody see this movie. Read the comic instead, it's fantastic.
>>
>>56529899

Sad but true, yeah.
>>
>>56530238

>Spoilers on the cover

No thanks tbqh familia
>>
>>56530382
Do you watch movie previews?
>>
>>56529609
There is a major disconnect going that will one day boil over - every time the public shifts to the right on some issue, the Ps (politicians, pundits, professors) shift to the left and impose their own view.

They've been forcing the pendulum the wrong way for a while and then these elites are flabbergasted went the people fail to kowtow, when dissent is no longer able to be suppressed.
>>
Who cares, Heath Ledger was a better Joker in every way. His performance gave my GF nightmares for a week, good shit. Anyway, why do actors spout their fucking stupid opinions like they mean anything? Most of them are highscool dropouts that got by on their looks.
>>
>>56525080
>not realizing that Hollywood is bluepiled to the bone
>2015
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.