[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shitty liberal propoganda for refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: shitty propoganda.jpg (59 KB, 469x388) Image search: [Google]
shitty propoganda.jpg
59 KB, 469x388
ITT: shitty liberal propoganda for refugees
>>
>>56524500
I actually use the betlehem scene for anti-refugee propaganda

"imagine mary and joseph looking for shelter, but nobody is ready to give them any because 1000 refugees are already clogging all the shelters and neither the third nor any of the following innkeepers is ready to help anymore because they are already tired of people needing help"
>>
Well, shit, I can't find it now.

It was a macro of Sitting Bull with the caption, "Oh, so you're afraid of Syrian refugees killing you and stealing your land?"

Which doesn't even make any fucking sense, it's arguing the opposite point. The author is probably still giggling, thinking he's so clever.
>>
I seem to remember Mary and Joseph returning home to Nazareth to participate in the census demanded by King Herod, not because they were fleeing anything or seeking refuge.
>>
>>56524500
>Letting in refugees of a religion that murder and alienate the followers of the religion I am celebrating.

Calling them a middle eastern couple is bigoted you racist shitlords.
>>
>>56524500
>comparing Ali and Hamid leaving Qatar to get German welfare to the birth of the son of man
>>
>>56525026
And they were just looking for a hotel so Joseph could get his fingers in that prime teen pussy.
>>
OF COURSE NATIVE AMERICANS ARE PRO IMMIGRATION!!!111
WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING

>every white bitch on my Facebook
>>
Looking for shelter IN THE MIDDLE EAST
>>
>comparing welfare leechers to the birth of our Lord and Saviour
wow
>>
>>56525284
this is what i almost commented lmao but i don't need the shitfest
>>
>>56524500
reminder that everything went according to pre-written prophecies; all the people involved did act according to what God had predestined to happen.
The people who played roles in all those events had no free will, but were part of the play written by God.
>>
>Liberals think everyone who is anti-refugee is Christian
>Liberals post pictures of Native Americans "giving refuge" to white settlers which is literally saying that anti-refugee people are correct.

Why are libs so damn stupid?
>>
>>56524500
"People thinking Islam is violent clearly are ignorant of Christianity's history"

Yeah you fucking hipster piece of shit, Christians were killing and raping in the middle ages, Muslims publicly behead and stone people to this day.
Why are these people so fucking self righteous senpai
>>
>>56524816
Isn't that what actually happened?

They had to find some place in a random part of the desert because every other place had people.
>>
>>56524500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a2kw_nYxLY
>>
>>56524500
Do libshits want America to be ruled by Christian principles or keep (Christian) religion away from government policy? I don't get it.
>>
File: 1448289008778.jpg (26 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1448289008778.jpg
26 KB, 244x250
>>56524500
Yeah, us loving and tolerant Christians amirite?

17:26

He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation
>>
>>56525376
Why are you such a faggot, why can't you call them in their bullshit little posts.
>>
File: 1448140672999.png (276 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
1448140672999.png
276 KB, 743x1152
>>56525760
someone posted this nice image here:

Islam itself is a religion founded by a professional warlord. to build a religion around his political desire to conquer all the other people in the neighbourhood, and as far as possible.
Islam then went on the offence, during the last years of Muhammed ruling in Medina and Mecca, and his followers continued his legacy of conquests, until their armies could no longer advance due to heavy resistance.
Islam eventually advanced up to Tours in the west, where it was halted by Franks during 8th century, with Iberians then proceeding to push them back south over the following 8 centuries. In north it was defeated by Romans and Khazars/Bulgarians, until it eventually defeated the Roman Empire and conquered as far as Wien, where Europeans had to unite in order to defeat it.
In the east it advanced as far as China and Java, with many people resisting the conquests, such as Manchus and Hindus, Mongols and Russians, Thais and Buddhists.
Where ever Islam went, it clashes with the locals, rarely advancing peacefully, with the rare exceptions ofc. (East Africa, Indonesia, even then sometimes resorting to force)
>>
>>56526310
i respect the people and realize the separation between them and their shitty ideas
>>
I can't understand why any American is afraid of refugees when you can own guns and also carry them in most states.

As for the rest of us we are pretty much fucked
>>
File: Untitled3.png (97 KB, 416x712) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
97 KB, 416x712
>>56526310
I kinda feel like an autist afterwards
>>
>>56525858
>Isn't that what actually happened?

find me any mention or record of a census ordered by Caesar Augustus and tell me this guy actually was alive at some point
>>
>>56527060
>Caesar Augustus
are you illiterate? he said it was Herod
>>
>>56527060
fedoras can fuck off m8.
>>
>>56524500
wat about shitty foreign policy to enrich the wealthy elite of the world at the expense of the poor and middle class Americans? Going back to Clinton I've never endorsed this constant war policy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.