[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he one of the worst presidents ever? Did you vote for him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: obama.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
Is he one of the worst presidents ever?

Did you vote for him in either election?

What will his legacy be?
>>
>>56524459
His legacy will be making race relations the worst they've been in 60 years with his "if i had a son he'd be like Trayvon shit". I personally don't think he's inherently a bad person, just a really shitty President
>>
File: $_35.jpg (21 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
21 KB, 294x300
>>56524459
He's a nigger. Of course he's the worst President ever.
>>
probably not one of the worst, but not one of the best either

didn't vote for him either time (was too young in '08, voted for another candidate in '12)

legacy will be "muh first black prezident" and passing a shitty healthcare bill, and not much else except a lot of shit going wrong on his watch (not all of which was his fault, but still will be associated with him)
>>
His Sec of State sure sucked.

https://instagram.com/p/-bz5HWGhXZ/
>>
>>56524459

His only accomplishment was making Carter look like the Ronald Reagan of Democrats.
>>
Someone managed to be as shitty (if not worse) than Bush, and that motherfucker started 2 big wars.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 because the fucking retards in the republican establishment though Mitt Romney (aka Obama-Lite) would be able to beat him instead of someone principled.
It's always getting the most lukewarm candidate with this party I swear.
>>
>>56524538

Do you think race relations will improve when black americans realise that they have squandered not one but two terms of a black presidency and that the supposed change they dreamed of just aint coming?
>>
File: 1447697295303.jpg (116 KB, 499x381) Image search: [Google]
1447697295303.jpg
116 KB, 499x381
Voted for him both times.

I regret nothing. This failure is going to give up President Donald J. Trump.

You're welcome.
>>
He was actually decent, like, 6/10 for the economy. The economy is still not great, but he stabilized it and restored company and consumer confidence.

Everything else though, foreign policy, race relations, is fucking shit. I can't speak on health care though, I don't know enough.

4/10
>>
For over one hundred years the president has simply been a puppet of the ruling body and a face to vent frustrations upon. Don't tell me you believe that the president actually does shit instead of read a script and look decent?
>>
>>56525117
>Iraq and Afghanistan
>big wars
The average American or Brit felt absolutely no impact from them whatsoever.
>>
File: 1438722146372.jpg (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1438722146372.jpg
140 KB, 640x480
>>56524459
No I did not vote for him. His legacy will be that of the worst leader in american history who's personal political choices divided the nation, destroyed our economy, ruined our national image, weakened our standing in the world, and lead directly to the destruction of America. I never believed that he was a Muslim but after all he has done to ruin america I think maybe this once the republicans were right.
>>
File: h8r0F.jpg (50 KB, 625x265) Image search: [Google]
h8r0F.jpg
50 KB, 625x265
>>56525159
The change they dream of is impossable and nothing more than a delusion. Continuing on their path of change will doom our nation to Africa levels of living. Why dont we all just convert to Islam now and buy Ak47s. Not me though I will be that one guy flying the american flag from his home and shooting people who get within 150 yards. Cheers and fuck everyone who voted for this piece of shit may you all rot in the hell you are creating.
>>
>>56524459
>dividing whites and blacks
>making gayass sex legal
>promoting hedonism and radical liberals

Nice legacy obama. I will have a better one conserving my energy at home browsing 4chan all day, thus reducing the rate of entropy in the universe.
>>
File: CRIsPMTU8AQnYSY.jpg large.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CRIsPMTU8AQnYSY.jpg large.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>56524459
Ultimately it doesn't feel like he's done anything. He just did a presidential job and some things improved a bit while others worsened.

It's fun to say that modern presidents everyone remembers are either the best or worst, but Obama is neither. If anything, I feel he'll be remembered because youtube and mass social media became so big at the same time he got into office that the Internet archives will be full of Obama posts forever.
>>
>>56524459
>Is he one of the worst presidents ever?

He is God's gift to America until ten years from now the facts will be evaluated and he is recognized as mostly inept.
>>
He's fucking good at bombing sandniggers and a master of enhanced interrogation and a damn good enabler of anti-terror surveillance that also respects your constitutional rights. Pretty sure the terrorists would have won by now if not for him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.