[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAUDI ARABIA: FAMOUS RACEHORSE TO BE EXECUTED FOR BEING HOMOSEXUAL:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: saudihorse.jpg (66 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
saudihorse.jpg
66 KB, 600x315
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-famous-racehorse-to-be-executed-for-being-homosexual/
>>
Fucking mudslimes
>>
>>56524384
right on,
>>
File: 1422108688339.jpg (286 KB, 613x606) Image search: [Google]
1422108688339.jpg
286 KB, 613x606
>>56524384
>mfw people ask me how i can be gay and also right-wing
Because only right-wingers will protect me from the barbarian hordes. I'd take not getting a cake from a Christian baker over living in mud nigger land any day.
>>
hahaha I thought this was a fucking joke until I read the article. Holy shit, this is all the proof you need that Muslims really are the scum of the Earth
>>
>>56524384
>muslims
>>
>>56524384

>that source

Come on guys stop being fucking retards. Redpilled my ass
>>
fake sauce is fake

but

fuck mudsIimes
>>
They dont execute their degenate princes and others for fucking men, and boys.

Islam is a brainwashing death cult. And only those in the power of it, are immune from anything.

Even Mohammad was a rapist molester killer and all good.
>>
File: dead horse.png (552 KB, 566x463) Image search: [Google]
dead horse.png
552 KB, 566x463
>>
>>56524384
Is an horse an athlete?
>>
>When this was reported to the authorities, the horse was rapidly taken away and isolated.

>The committee signed the famous horse’s death warrant in front of the television cameras.

Man, that's fucked up. I thought was just some homophobic dude killing his own gay horse. It's the GOVERNMENT. They have to make an example of the horse to let all the other gay horses know.
>>
How reliable is that source? Because this article is interesting too:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/russia-skull-of-adolf-hitler-found-in-joseph-stalins-family-heirloom/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.