[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: shots fired.jpg (50 KB, 495x593) Image search: [Google]
shots fired.jpg
50 KB, 495x593
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2001/09/18/northern-new-jersey-draws-probers-eyes/40f82ea4-e015-4d6e-a87e-93aa433fafdc/?postshare=7281448290025183&tid=ss_fb
>>
Someone stop this mad man before he blows up the internet.
>>
>>56524365
>WaPo caught blatantly lying on Trump

That's the third time this week, they'll take a jab at Trump if it means shitting on their own reputation.
>>
>yet another trump claim reduced to a grasping at a grain of truth in his overreaching statement
He's unstumpable because there are so many apologists for this sort of behavior
>>
Toms River here

Jersey City is literally scum, They definitely were celebrating
>>
>>56524365
What's going on? Read the article and have no idea what is going on.
>>
Observe the Trump phenomena:

Phase 1:
>Trump delivers a message to the population
Phase 2:
>The population scrambles to oppose Trump regardless the irrelevance of the subject
Phase 3:
>Trump responds with the evidence he based his original statement on
Phase 4:
>The opposing population is stumped
Phase 5:
>Trump remains unstumped
>>
>get arrested for partying and laughing about an event you did nothing to precipitate

what the fuck? What happened to the 1st amendment?
>>
>>56524365

This man is brilliant. I think every "offensive" tweet is pre-planned to sucker the brain dead media into taking the bait.
>>
>>56524813
>detained and questioned
that's not arrested, that's
"oi m8, you didn't 'ave anyfin t'do with'at, did you?"
>>
>>56524686
Me too. I have no idea what this thread is about.
>>
>>56524686
>>56525029
>Trump tweeted that he personally saw muslims partying and celebrating in the minutes after 9/11
>libtards trying to stump the Trump said he had no evidence for these claims
>Trump proceeds to remain unstumpable
>>
>>56524992

Its still pathetic, by that logic if I laugh about a joke on /pol/ mocking the Paris attacks I should be questioned.
>>
>>56525029
Trump said that right after 9/11 he saw thousands of muslims cheering the buildings collapsing on rooftops in new jersey as he flew over them in his helicopter. Everyone claimed he was insane and that muslims literally dindu nuffin and that its a religion of peace meme. Then trump provided source in op and called out the news and liberals for being retards
>>
>>56525289
Based Trump. Can we just skip the election and coronate him tomorrow?
>>
File: GRIDS.jpg (84 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
GRIDS.jpg
84 KB, 600x887
>>56525289
>ywn spend 9/11 flying around NY with Trump in a stealth helicopter
>>
>>56525230
Not really
There was no New Yorker laughing/smiling on 9/11
It really fucked the populations' mentality up a lot

source: NYer
>>
God I fucking hate liberals.
>>
>>56524365
> allegedly seen
> allegedly seen
> allegedly seen

some concrete proof there Trump.
I've " allegedly seen" a lot of shit on /pol/ too that was supposed to be real, but I don't go around quoting that I saw it with my own eyes like Trump does.

Sad part is, I used to like Trump a lot, but now he seems to trying to appeal to the lowest denominator, he could have stayed on message but to gain votes he keeps up the reality show sensationalism which frankly cheapens the good things he said before.

He lost me when he said he would consider a registration of Muslims, that shit is just flat out Third Reich shit right there. I'm not going vote for someone that basically is going to piss on the 1st amendment. Besides, it would be totally unconstitutional.
>>
>>56526007
>source: NYer
Are you implying Trump isn't?
Do you know every New Yorker and what they was doing at the time?

No, I guess you're just blowing shit out your ass.
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (64 KB, 700x634) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
64 KB, 700x634
I suppose he's been doing it his entire career, but Trump's particular brand of "Slightly over exaggerate things so the media spergs out and fact checks you, only for actual facts to be pretty damning anyway" has been taking no prisoners this week. Paris attacks, Black on Black crime with a nigger killing 16 people last night, and now this. He's a goddamn level 80 Grand Wizard. Yfw Scott Adams was completely right.
>>
File: Young-people-chat-as-the--005.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Young-people-chat-as-the--005.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>>56526007

People tend to get on with thier lives very quickly. I am in Paris and whilst there is a subdued feeling, many people just don't give a fuck
>>
>>56526402
I know you're one of those 3 people that ALWAYS always post the same "I'm dropping Trump" comment in every fucking "Trump's done this!" thread, but for the retards on here that might actually believe you I have to say he's for registering and watching any Syrian refugees we take. Which is completely fucking sane retard. They aren't US citizens and therefore don't have the protection of the constitution.Why do you people fucking post this Trump dropped thing in EVERY fucking thread? Like how does it benefit you? There's more fun ways to shitpost.
>>
>>56526402
Underage?

You have to be to not remember that muslims were doing this on 9/11.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.