[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libtards will defend this bullcrap http://www.wfaa.com/stor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-13-14-24.png (544 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-13-14-24.png
544 KB, 1280x800
Libtards will defend this bullcrap

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/2015/11/23/ahmed-mohamed-seeking-15-million-in-damages/76255674/
>>
it's not coming from him it's coming from his slimy parents obviously.

This is literally indefensible
>>
False flag as fuck
>>
File: 1448305520907.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448305520907.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>56524018
>>
>>56524074
It's not though.
>>
>>56524018
>libtards
What is there to defend?
Protip: libertarian=/=everything I disagree with
>>
>>56524018
how can people look so unsympathic, and even top this by talking so unsympathic?

I mean really

I knew a guy who was just like him, but white, and had a 10/10 portuguese gf

how does this even happen?
He talked like a retard and had "fear" of driving cars
>>
I think the muslims won't be happy until they all get to go back to their homelands.
>>
File: FH000016.jpg (126 KB, 1024x692) Image search: [Google]
FH000016.jpg
126 KB, 1024x692
>>56524018
Hey kid...

http://theync.com/thekiddd/shocking-absolutely-shocking-video-shows-kid-trying-to-sell-a-gun-being-executed-point-blank-translation-in-description.htm
>>
>>56524212
>libertarian
I believe he means progressives.
>>
>>56524018
SPOILERS

AHMED WILL WIN THIS CASE

IT WILL SET PRECEDENT FOR ANTI ISLAMIC SPEECH OR BEHAVIOR

MAJOR SHILLING CAMPAIGN FROM HERE UNTIL VERDICT
>>
>>56524018
FUCK OFF CLOCKBOY

YOU SHOULD BE PAYING US.

GO TO QATAR OR WHEREVER AND DONT COME BACK HERE YOU AUTISTIC SON OF A BITCH GOATBOY.
>>
File: 1446771547245.jpg (44 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446771547245.jpg
44 KB, 499x499
>>56524921
Well shit
>>
>>56524140
How Ahmed created time.webm
>>
>>56524018
When the bomb fails to go off and you just say it was a clock
>>
You guys know that his father ran for the presidency of Sudan, right?

You guys know that his father is a Muslim activist here in America, right?

You guys know that his sister got in trouble for making threats to the same school a few years ago, right?

And sure, people didn't dig in and find this out until AFTER he'd already been invited to every fucking event in the country, and they all didn't want to look stupid by withdrawing their offers. But at this point? Are we still buying this family's scam? Didn't we learn from Balloon Boy?
>>
>>56526032
this is a Mis;om Brotherhood psy op.

it is LAWFARE, where laws are stretched to push precedent. your traitor in chief will ensure that Ahmed wins.
>>
File: SXZHgbE.jpg (80 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
SXZHgbE.jpg
80 KB, 800x797
>but guys he INVENTED HIS OWN MICROCHIP DESIGN
>even though that's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF PROPRIETARY INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT AND YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DESIGN EXPERIENCE
>he's a MISUNDERSTOOD HERO GENIUS MUSLIM WHO HANGS OUT WITH OBAMA
>behead those who insult AHMED MOHAMMED
>>
File: nightmare goggles.jpg (47 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare goggles.jpg
47 KB, 722x349
Pol, what went wrong? when did everything start spiraling in to this never ending stream of bull shit and Orwellian double think with a healthy mix of groupthink thrown in.

I am 19 and literally hate nearly everyone I know because they are all neo-progressive sheep. I know there might be a balance somewhere in the middle but I don't see us reaching

a actual balance because every time you give a neoprog a inch the somehow pull a mile. I am currently getting less than 3 hours of sleep a day so that I can attend college and work

a job to keep my dad from having to sell his house. Both my cunts of sisters refuse to help out and my cunt of a mother ran of taking half my dads money with her to some fucking

hippy commune in new mexico to "redefine herself". When does the spiral stop /pol/, because I honestly do not see the bright light. All I see is a ramp that has been nicely greased all

the way down to the 9th circle of hell. Every day I get up and I see another victory against personal freedoms and sanity in general yet no one seems to fucking care. The only joy in

life I get is having a glass of whiskey and shooting the shit with my dad every night.The only reason I don't fucking off myself is that it is all but a guarantee that he would have to sell

his house and that my cunt sisters would force him into a home. So where does this greased up slide into hell end because I want off the ride.
>>
But Anon, this is good news.

It's illegal in Texas to create a bomb hoax.
See http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/10/46/46.08

If the city and school board have any balls and decide to fight it, he could end up in a lot of trouble.
>>
>>56524703
Thank g-d that drug dealer saved the world from those teeth genes
>>
>>56526411
Not even Texas has enough balls to go after a muslim.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.