[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I MEAN COME ON IT'S 2015 http://i100.independent.co.u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (949 KB, 1386x923) Image search: [Google]
file.png
949 KB, 1386x923
I MEAN COME ON

IT'S 2015

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/yes-its-2015-and-a-company-has-actually-sent-out-this-job-ad--ZJgjW9O8hYe?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100
>>
>>56522883
Is this illegal though? My gf got a job at a huge international (asian) corporation with the description on the application info: "Only for females between 20 and 30 years of age". Although it was kinda weird to see that, I didn't believe it to be illegal.
>>
>>56522883

"Please note that the Position requires filling in the responsibilities of a receptionist, so female candidates are preferred."

To be fair, how the fuck did they think this would turn out?
>>
>>56523172

This is kekanada we're talking about.
>>
>>56523172
This said it was open to all but preferred a women. So it probably breaks sexual discrimination laws against men. They should have just said they're looking for a female receptionist.
>>
>>56523172
That's pretty much the criteria to work at an asian airline. Shit sells tickets though.
>>
>>56522883

Well ofcourse

In 2015, it's more preferable to employ a minority, fag, or tranny freak
>>
What's so bad about this?
>>
It's two-thousand and fifteen people. I mean, like, how can differences in people still exist. Like, I can't even begin to fathom, like, why aren't we all a gray mass by now, like, how can you hire someone based on his or her gender or on his or her appearance even though it reaps you benefits, like, literally how. Like, it's two-thousand and fifteen people, like, how.
>>
>>56522883
Should be seen as a positive. Women are usually seem more approachable. Isn't what how you want to greet customers?
>>
don't women appear friendlier and more accessible then men, and are therefor better suited to be receptionists?
are women really complaining that they're finally being hired for something they CAN do instead of filling quota's?
>>
>>56522883

>full service

kek
>>
>>56523231

The wording leaves them right open for this sort of shit. Receptionist jobs are only open to females anyway, it doesn't need to be said, who else can stare at their nails and mindlessly chatter for 8 hours a day?
>>
>>56523231
All the servers at my work are nearly exclusively young females.
Most of my managers are as well.
Most teachers in public schools are female as is with counselors and therapists and social workers and all other fields that require interaction with others that are bund be act more hostile due to the pool of those they deal with.
Women tend to be less threatening and as such easier to interact with and taboo to start hostilities with by others since it's generally known they can't be blamed as much for their incompetence as a fully grown male would.

They should fucking be happy we reserve the most social easy and still very respectable jobs for them, the fact they get the most active roles in near all fields with direct influence to have the most change in the society shows they truly are a spoiled cunt generation. They want special treatment by the state and society, but talk shit about the special treatment and many perks we already give them.

Like most women irate with their inability to control their lives as an independent as well as competent individual they're just shitting on everyone everywhere blaming them because they don't want to take the responsibility of their choices.
>>
>>56525845

BUT WE ARE ALL EEEEEEQUAL!

EEEEEE
Q
U
A
L
!
>>
>>56524034
It is usually illegal in most of the civilised world (Brazil included) to explicit select candidates based on gender, race, ethnicity and other characteristics like that.

In Brazil (expat here) there is a workaround: asking for "boa aparĂȘncia". Roughly translated it is the "good looks" requirement, codeword for "young attractive people".
>>
I'm assuming nobody is mad it's discriminatory towards men though, right?
>>
>>56527666
The ad said women preferred. That implies men are not completely barred from applying.
>>
>>56527666
Feminists will find something to bitch about no matter what.

>how dare they push this job for women like that's our place in the workforce
>we need to make female quotas in the workplace and help them get work experience from the botto up

No winning, no winning ever with them.
>>
>give women extra privilege and preferred selection
women: OMG SO DISGUSTING
>>
>>56527533
>Brazil
>civilized

HAHAHAHA that's a good one Portugal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.