[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on people with no religion? Aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7
File: fucking dumb called.png (19 KB, 720x488) Image search: [Google]
fucking dumb called.png
19 KB, 720x488
What is your opinion on people with no religion?

Aren't atheists the ultimate red pilled?
>>
>>56522781
>people with no religoon
based
>atheists
bluepilled/10
>>
>>56522894
so youre saying christians and muslims are the most red pilled?
elaborate how not believing in a god makes you blue pilled.
>>
People with no religion are fine. People with no spirituality of any kind are on the path to being dead inside and unhappy.
athiests: good
nihilists: bad
>>
>>56522997
thats fair. I can see that, but can nihilism always stem come from acceptance of reality?
>>
>>56522996
no muslims are bluepilled as fuck and christians as well to some extend
any gnostic belief whether its theistic or atheistic is bluepilled
agnostic theism is fine
>>
>>56523269
What if i just ignore all atheism/theism content and just see the world for what it is, that without further evidence i can't even assume agnosticism. Science and Mathematics only.
>>
>>56523580
but knowledge also lies in meditation, connecting with your subconsciousness, self improvement/ self understanding activities in general
...maybe even shit like shrooms or psychedelics
>>
>Christianity
>White
Lads...
It is not too late to go back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
>>
>>56523580

That is essentially agnosticism though.
>>
>>56524575
Middle eastern religions with arab as leader.

>>56524422
I've done mushrooms in the past while in amsterdam. My go to spiritual drug was always cannabis but I've stopped smoking that for a while now since everyone sort of saw me as a degenerate, even though I have a good job, degree, etc.

>>56524637
Agnosticism can be defined as a truth waiting to be discovered? I suppose that's science as well.
>>
>>56522781
The same medias that are rooting for mass immigration are also rooting for atheism. Do the math goy...
>>
>>56524575
Listened to a pagan performance once. One of the greatest choir performances ever heard
>>
>>56523088
Like Pike said, the atheist nihilist crowd spectates the final epic battle between Christendumb and Islam with da Joo in the middle. Then we all convert to neo-Paganism under the UN through manifested scorched earth.

Reality has never been so entertaining, nihilism like evolution is largely misunderstood, there is simply no point to anything, we are monkeys who live and die, some are born to sweet delight and some to endless night. Pretending there is may be a sure fire route to disappointment in the end.
>>
>>56524968
What do Jews get out of mass immigration. That islam becomes everyones problem and eventually will have to be faced?
>>56525004
Link?
>>56525022
How can you get that idea of being a monkey across to people who think a second life exists? I agree with everything though. If you go further, we are just bio computers with a limit on understanding and just enough energy and capacity to get by for about 12-16 hours before losing potential to expend.
>>
>>56524920
>Agnosticism can be defined as a truth waiting to be discovered? I suppose that's science as well.

????

Agnostitcism is just not believing anything related to spiritual matters without evidence.
>>
>>56525520

Just what i was saying.

"Agnosticism is of the essence of science, whether ancient or modern. It simply means that a man shall not say he knows or believes that which he has no scientific grounds for professing to know or believe. "
>>
>>56525520
Love to beging agnostic!!
No religion issues is the best way to be happy!!
>>
>>56525688

I guess I was just confused as to you requesting 'evidence' of agnosticism >>56523580
>>
>Irreligious or Agnostic
generally open minded, intelligent idividuals.
>Atheists
arrogant, narcissistic fatasses who think they're smart for coming upon a common realization. Usually a massive hypocrite and practices the same behaviors as the Religions he complains about.
>>
>>56522781
Yes.
>>
>>56526339
I think that's wrong. Agnostics and atheists are basically exactly the same. Militant atheists are the minority (I hope).
>>
>>56526546
Not at all.

Source: raised by Atheists.
>>
>>56522781
Red pilled would be: not believing in god but telling other people to believe because society needs religion, it being the perfect rallying call to stop governments bowing to business.
>>
>>56527020
That doesn't make sense.

>>56526116
I suppose I was getting at the idea of simulations and only knowing your own sensory experience.
>>
>>56527020
This.
you shouldn't preach atheism.
the most intelligent realize there is no magic dad in the sky independently. If you manage to convince idiots God doesn't exist, then society will collapse.
>>
>>56526339
You religious retards are so narcissistic that you think this universe was made just to test you, a fucking universe was made to test you.
>>
>>56527255
That backfires completely. Do you think islam is useful to a society when it holds back science and progress?
Surely the most intelligent among us will say that evidence based thinking and reasoning is the way forward because ultimately it pays off the most.
>>
>>56523580
That might be agnosticism or simply irreligion if you're like "I don't give a fuck".

>>56524422
>clouding your mind with harmful substances
Truly the ultimate blue pill.
>>
>>56526873

Great source.

>I know that I am, in spite of myself, exactly what the Christian would call, and, so far as I can see, is justified in calling, atheist and infidel. I cannot see one shadow or tittle of evidence that the great unknown underlying the phenomenon of the universe stands to us in the relation of a Father [who] loves us and cares for us as Christianity asserts.

Thomas "Darwin's Bulldog" Huxley (inventor of the word agnostic).
>>
>>56522997
Nihilism is the logical conclusion of Atheism.
>>
>>56527461
well they give you different perspective
i'm not saying that you should do them repeatably
>>
>>56527394
That's the thing, I'm not religious. My parents converted me to Atheism when I was 7.

I'm just not completely brainwashed like you are, I see that Religion has a place in society and on a metaphysical point of view it can make sense in a scientific perspective.
>>56527501
I was more or less talking about mentality rather then a actual belief system, but I digress.
>>
>>56526546
>Agnostics and atheists are basically exactly the same.
No, they aren't. This is something atheists say to artificially inflate their numbers on polls, because there are far more agnostics than atheists.
>>
>>56527597
they give you the perspective of someone whos brain is mixed up and thinks colors are sounds, i dont see how thats useful
>>
>>56522781
You know what's red pilled? Just not being a cunt. Athiests, like Muslims, niggers and jews just love to shove their shit down your throat.
>>
>>56525422
>What do Jews get out of mass immigration.
Goys fighting Goys, what's not to love?
>>
>>56527504
No, not really.
>>
>>56527619
Religion is just feel good nonsense that does nothing but prove humans are stupid apes that need muh feels to hold back their animal instincts. We have no need for religion anymore also Im not a homosexual before you try that.
>>
>>56523088
no. Nihilism is giving up on reality. It is for the weak and the evil.
Why is this always so hard for people to understand? Atheists still believe in things like justice and truth and capitalism and so on, whatever their values are. Nihilists have no values at all, they are the niggers of the spiritual world
Atheists =/= Nihilists
>>56527504
Only if you're retarded.
>>
>>56527837
So I'm guessing you studied numerous holy texts from varying religions, heretical and non-heretical to come to that conclusion?
>>
>>56522781
Atheism is the ultimate bluepill.
>>
>>56527822
Yes, it is. If there is no cosmological good, there cannot be any objective good. Any system of morality developed soley by humans will be subjective, and thus irrelevant.
>>
>>56522781
They are too easly SJW´d with simple messages like "lol religion" these days. My country has a small counter to that by never discussing religion in public, but anywhere on internet i see them descending into retardation most of the time.

The belief that you are smarter than the average church goer makes you more gullible and easily misled, in a funny way.

Saying this as an atheist in top-fedora country
>>
>>56527896
Niggers are the most religious people on earth, Africa haa many batshit insane religions in it so calling nihilist niggers is retarded.
>>
>>56527896
>Atheists still believe in things like justice
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
>>
>>56527962
Atheism doesn't mean amorality. See >>56527896
>>
>>56523269
>agnostic theism is fine

The word you're looking for is 'deist' you fucking uncultured swine. Your lack of knowledge in the area is probably why you hate atheists too.
>>
>>56527705
>Athiests, like Muslims, niggers and jews just love to shove their shit down your throat.

You must be absolutely bonkers if you don't think Christians "love to shove their shit down your throat". What fucking world are you living in?
>>
>>56527962
>Any system of morality developed soley by humans will be subjective, and thus irrelevant.
Wouldn't it just be relevant to us? Why must it be anything more?
>>
>>56527937
>So I'm guessing you studied numerous holy texts from varying religions, heretical and non-heretical to come to that conclusion

hurr, durr, if you didn't devote a lifetime to examining each religion's uniquely retarded take on the magic daddy in sky, than your opinion is not valid

>kill yourself you retarded faggot
>>
>>56527937
Oh plz you religious retards are so subhuman that you need an iron age jew book to act like a civilized being.
>>
>>56527837
It does that but it also helps people who are suffering from crashing into despair, encourages community, and helps teach children (who are psychopaths until taught different) moral values and empathy.
While religion doesn't have to be the thing that does all that, I wouldn't want to live in a world without something that does.
>>
>>56528109
agnostic theism ≠ deism, tho
Deism isn't even agnostic, it's rather possibilistic.
>>
>>56522781
>Aren't atheists the ultimate red pilled?
I can't tell if you're calling atheists faggots
>>
>>56528043
Justice is something humans have to make for ourselves. It's not going to come from god or happenstances.
You're damn right I believe in Justice.
>>
>>56527705
true
>>56527896
I was trying to make the point that nihilism doesn't just come from atheism. The two aren't mutually exclusive like you were saying.
>>56527937
Studying religious text is like reading charles dickens 5000 years in the future and trawling through it finding all analogies. It's almost useless.
Multiple books that are worth studying and religious texts are not amongst them.
>>56528113
Crusades where they shoved swords down people's throats?
Convert or die. etc.
>>56527976
Never discussing religion is pretty useful. You got it good.
>>
>>56528159
See that's what I'm saying, the flying man in the sky argument. That's only from Ezekiels vision, good one though faggot.
Of course yeah, that means you're ignorant on the subject and you're admitting ignorance. That's goox>>56528160 Immiediately assumed I'm studying the three monotheistic traditions. Die slow.
>>
>>56528191
Morals come from empathy familar, psychos cannot be taught morals as they cant emotionally feel morals. If you were a kid and hit another kid then saw the look on their face and didnt feel bad then something is wrong with you.
>>
>>56528043
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism
>>
>>56528279
Your justice is subjective and worthless. You cannot say your version of justice is greater than anyone else's.
>>
>>56523088
nihilism is just intellectual NEETdom
>>
I'd like to see an atheist prove the universe is infinite. Oh wait they can't.
>>
>>56528663
Nihilism is outsanity it means you are so sane that everyone else thinks your insane. Logically nothing actually matters making nihilism the most sane idealogy.
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60 KB, 1024x666) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60 KB, 1024x666
>>56526546
> Agnostics and atheists are basically exactly the same.
Wrong. Agnostics believe that there may or may not be a God, but that He does not actively affect their lives. They may actually follow parts of the Bible, or Quran, celebrate the holidays, go to church services ... basically be social.

An atheist is an asshole. The very mention of the word "religion" offends them. There is no God. There can be no God. Anyone who believes in God is insane, irrational, or delusional. Less than them. They used to just be those poor shut-ins who grumbled to themselves, and that everybody ignored. Now, thanks to the Internet, we have to deal with them.

They are the feminists of the religious world.

I have agnostic friends. They are cool. But atheists? One word: banana.
>>
>>56528798
We arent the sadistic savages that get off on the idea of millions of humans being burned up in Hell though.
>>
>>56528303
>Crusades where they shoved swords down people's throats?
>Convert or die. etc.

I meant in the more general modern context. If I want to see an atheist "preaching" I have to take to Youtube.

If I want to see a Christian preaching I only need to attend one of my kid's assemblies or go to a street corner in a town centre, or open my door to a Jehovah's Witness or listen to vast numbers of Christian politicians that hold power in the West speaking or watch one of the multiple programmes on the BBC dedicated to spreading Christianity or go to a taxpayer subsidised Church.

I was responding to someone that was clearly a Christian saying "Why do they [atheists] push this shit down our throats, it's SOOOO UNFAIR wah wah wah".
>>
>>56522781
>What is your opinion on people with no religion?
>Aren't atheists the ultimate red pilled?
the goodest of goyim

christianity is the true red pill
>>
>>56528663
You're thinking of post-modernism, not nihilism. But you probably couldn't ever grasp either philosophy in your entire life no matter how hard you tried

>>56528735
Atheists proved the universe was finite a century or two ago, shitlord
>>
>>56522781
Atheism is the ultimate blue pill
>>
>>56529031
Isn't christianity the goyest of goyems since jesus was a jew?
>>56528956
Ah i see yeah youre right. On facebook even i get a shit load of jesus posts declaring his light to be the all encompassing heavenly blaze of glory. Makes me erect and sick at the same time.
>>
>>56529031
Christians are the reason white people still use MUH GOD as a reason for Jews being allowed back in Canaan. You christians are submissive suicidalky altruistic morons your the slaves of jews without realising it. Most liberal bullshit is spawned from Jesus loves everyone.
>>
>>56528793
Nihilism denies both logic and the idea of sanity, so you are wrong on both of these counts. It also discounts reason.

Here's an example. One of my friends asked me, what logic comes before logic? I thought and said, hmm, maybe some kind of pre-logic. It's not a question you can answer however unless you choose a nihilistic solution. Because of its impossible inception, logic never existed in the first place. And as that argument is a logical argument, there can be no basis for logical arguments, or even language itself.
>>
>>56529311
>Most liberal bullshit is spawned from Jesus loves everyone.
wrong

most liberal bullshit is created because of a lack of religion
>>
>>56522781
Atheists blue pilled as fuck. They just don't get it. You don't get to believe in God, unless your chosen. They think they are growing 1971 4·5% world, 2011 2%. Mostly only white western now, say read bible, Jew ignores God society is destroyed. White western ignores God, look what happens. See blue pill.
>>
>>56529311
evangelicals who never read the Bible and think the old covenant is valid is why they incorrectly think Jews are the chosen ones

Sometimes it's a wonder if translating the Bible into the common tongue was a good idea.
>>
>>56529509
well the thing is atheism is evolutionarily disadvantageous since they have no kids. it'd a dead-end path for most.
>>
>>56522781
no you fuckstick
if you claim to KNOW there's no god you're an arrogant person

being agnostic is the true redpill
>>
>>56528798
You forgot the obligatory *tips fedora* to prove that all atheists are edgy teenagers.
Keep flowing the butthurt because the bible didn't convince someone.
Tbh senpai Agnosticism is copping out the argument
>>
>>56529986

I hate the way doubting theists try to steal the word agnostic.

I believe in your skyfairy about as much as I believe in Hanuman the Monkey God.
>>
>>56529481
Nothing matters logically so nothing has any worth thats a fact of existence.
>>
>>56529127
>cant prove universe is infinite
>must be finite
>still no proof

atheists suck at science
>>
>>56529496
Jesus loves everyone including niggers, most african missionaries are also christian.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (44 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
44 KB, 426x600
>>56528905
No, you're just the sadistic savages that get off on watching people suffer today.

There was a flood last year that forced my neighborhood to evacuate. Who opened their doors at 4 am, set up cots and started cooking breakfast? The local Baptist minister.

And he did it for free. No preaching, no sermons. He just gave us what he had. Because it is his way.

Where were the atheists? Sitting at home on /pol/. Fuck them.
>>
>>56530226
ag·nos·tic - a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

aaaaand you're a moron
>>
>>56529925
Not necessarily, why would you think that? I know plenty of normie atheists who have grown up to have kids. When I say normie atheist I mean I can kind of see why some people would call those athiests people blue pilled. They simply reject the idea of God on literally no grounds, they just don't like the idea of it so they don't even bother to test it to see if it is true, to see if it has any consistency. Those people really are blue pilled trash, but they could easily be the same kind of dopey "christian" who calls themselves christian on the basis of nothing more than a vague belief of just any kind of deity existing. They say they believe in the Holy Trinity but that is the deepest they will ever get into studying their beliefs. They don't even read the bible.

These kinds of people exist on both sides of the coin, and we also share our intellectuals. To say at this point in time that either side is definitively wrong or right (blue or redpilled) does nothing but display extreme arrogance in whatever position you hold. If you honestly feel you are fit to call it all here and now, you are nothing but a detriment to true and honest investigations of the deepest and oldest questions that exist.
>>
>>56530435
You could almost say that his altruistic nature comes from his selfless desire to serve but we all know that it really comes from a selfish desire to go to heaven. So what remains?
If i was there and had the supplies i too would open my door to the helpless and the only gratification i would get would be right there and then in feeling i improved someones life a little bit.
>>
>>56530285
The universe cant be finite since that would mean ths big bang released an infinite amount of energy. As far we can see the universe is 96 billion light years across in size but light rays from the unobservable part of the universe has not hit our telescopes yet.
>>
>>56529986

>not having any clue about the problem of "knowledge" in philosophy

>hurr durr, a magic skyfairy is EQUALLY likely to be possible or impossible, so claiming it is impossible means you're 'arrogant', not 'redpilled' like smart me

kill yourself you retarded faggot
>>
BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK BOAR COCK
>>
>>56530435
Nice try but you religious retards still get off on thinking of people burning in hell.
>>
>>56522781
Being an agnostic with respect towards ancient pagan religions is the most redpilled. You can diss judaic religions all you like no problem with that.
>>
>>56530652
never claimed it was impossible nor does the idea of being agnostic
you should try reading before you reply
>>
>>56522781
I think many are deluded, some autistic, others merely confused.
>>
>>56530717
100% this, I was just about to say the same
>>
>>56530488

>I know that I am, in spite of myself, exactly what the Christian would call, and, so far as I can see, is justified in calling, atheist and infidel. I cannot see one shadow or tittle of evidence that the great unknown underlying the phenomenon of the universe stands to us in the relation of a Father [who] loves us and cares for us as Christianity asserts.

The man that invented the word agnostic.

Far too many faggot theists seem to think that we agnostics are giving some sort of credibility to their (individual) beliefs. As an agnostic I'm only granting the same credibility to your claims that I give to the the claim that an angel from Yahweh visited Mohammad or that the Goddess Sophia is real or any of the millions of religious claims I could get a computer program to generate.

Being an agnostic doesn't mean you think there is a 50% chance the Congregational of Evangelical Faggots (or whatever you are) are correct.
>>
File: 1442097518561.jpg (66 KB, 644x479) Image search: [Google]
1442097518561.jpg
66 KB, 644x479
>>56529311
This man is 100% right.
Christianity is HIV to our people and society.
>>
>>56530694
I dont know who u are... but I want to thank you!

You are a wise men.

Are you white (i.e. European (i.e. not spanish, greec, portguese or from balkan, french either mostly arabs, no balkan, no bulgarian, no rumanian))?
>>
If we are weighing things exclusively on being red pilled, then atheists win, because there is no proven scientific alternative to atheism.

Whether atheists are necessarily good for society is another matter entirely however.
>>
>>56533480
britfag wins with logical statement
>>
Christianity is necessary in western society for the same reason dictators are in backwards nations. The absence leaves a cultural power vacuum easily occupied by Islam and consumerism.

As an atheist, that's how I see it
>>
File: Euphoric-Christians.jpg (85 KB, 630x411) Image search: [Google]
Euphoric-Christians.jpg
85 KB, 630x411
>>56534151

Oh c'mon. Islam in the West is almost entirely due to immigration. It is an Abrahamic religion entirely built on Christianity and Judaism.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.