[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Game of Thrones' Author BTFOs Anti-Refugee Racists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: george-martin-435x580.jpg (73 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
george-martin-435x580.jpg
73 KB, 435x580
George R. R. Martin writes today:

John Oliver lays out the actual facts about the vetting process, and destroys the fearmongers in hilarious fashion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2HkQcgXcXU

Oliver nails the heart of the issue here. We should not allow ourselves to be ruled by fear. But there's no need for me to paraphrase, he says it all better than I could.

For me, Lady Liberty and the words on her base represent the best of what this nation of immigrants is all about. One has to wonder if all the governors (including our own governor here in New Mexico, I am ashamed to say) and congressmen voting to keep out the Syrian refugees have ever visited the Statue, or read the words on her base. If so, they surely failed to understand them.

Donald Trump and thirty-one governors have it wrong, wrong, wrong.

The Syrian refugees are as much victims of ISIS as the dead in France.

Let them in. Santa Fe, at least, will welcome them.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/456340.html
http://grrm.livejournal.com/455639.html
>>
WRITE BOOK
>>
File: 1378405192467.png (219 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1378405192467.png
219 KB, 472x624
SUNSET FOUND HER...
>>
>>56522090

Report sage and hide, marxist leftist raiders are raiders just like any other raider and its against the rules. You fucks admitted your intent and an ideology based on lying and trickery, refusal to look at statistics or accept science is not a valid one to be considered.
>>
A fat nerd who writes pulpy garbage is also a suicidal Leftist trash fool (and probably with a Jewish publisher who would drop him if he said anything else)?

No way.
>>
>>56522308

if a majority of American politicians are opposed to refugees, wouldn't that make a pro-refugee opinion "politically incorrect"?
>>
>be french
>get shot
>be syrian
>I have it as bad as that dead frenchman over there
>>
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame,

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
>>
i live in santa fe and i don't welcome them. build wall.
>>
>>56522090
YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK FOR SANTA FE JUST BECAUSE YOU MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF ITS MASS
>>
>>56522090
His books are shit
>>
>>56522090
Are you telling me that a pulp fiction author who writes about foreign invaders and floppy weiners, and is a fat neckbeard, and also probably a jew, is also leftist who wants to permit foreign invaders?
Who the fuck could have seen this coming?
>>
>>56522090
it's ironic that this fat fuck is still stuck in the fantasy land from his books.
>>
>>56522090
>The Syrian refugees are as much victims of ISIS as the dead in France.

Really, this. How can people not get it. If we accept them in our countries some of our people may die, or at least live worse. But if we force them to stay there, A LOT of people WILL die and will live nightmarish lives.
>>
>>56522090
>George R. R. Martin writes today
Immediately dismissed as satire. Put some effort into this.
>>
File: 1431736266857.jpg (110 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
1431736266857.jpg
110 KB, 450x344
>John Oliver
>>
File: refugees.png (525 KB, 456x609) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
525 KB, 456x609
>>56522090
>>
>>56522090
I see this fat bastard all the time at the whole foods in Santa fe
>>
>>56522090
John Oliver should tell the fat man that it's fucking 2015 and still no TWOW.
>>
>>56522456

M8

>Poem by Emma Lazarus

>Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic Jewish family, the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus and Esther Nathan,[3] The Lazarus family was originally from Portugal and had settled in New York long before the American Revolution.

>She is an important forerunner of the Zionist movement. She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term Zionism.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus
>>
>>56522650
He's also a draft dodger too.
>>
>>56522090
>More men named Mike have killed people

I also bet more Mohammeds killed christian infidels than Mikes.
>>
>>56523052
That fucking coward.
He never would have passed anyway, not being that fucking fat, but at least show up to be dismissed, as per your duty.
How many men, no matter how broken down, fight in his stories?
>>
File: wall.jpg (47 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
47 KB, 660x371
>BUILD WALL
>>
>>56522231
/thread
>>
>>56522418
which politicians are you counting? because if you added up all the useless parks and diversity dept heads you would find your post, incorrect
>>
>>56522801
Fuck off.
>>
>>56522231
I didn't know Martin traveled to Mumbai for inspiration for his books
>>
>>56522529
completely agree. if it wasn't for the sex and violence, nobody would watch the show either. it's just a soap opera with tits and blood, akin to Nip/Tuck.
>>
>>56523436

gottem
>>
Glad I never bought his shit books
>>
Have always despised this fat scumbag. A comic book writer who has the balls to sit and compare himself to Tolkien. Wish he'd eat himself to death already. Imagine the whore who has to climb on his short little greasy prick to earn a few thousand dollars as he stuffs his face with chicken wings? Fuck him.
>>
Yeah and Cersei should have just invited all the Dothraki to live in Kings Landing
>>
>>56522090
>refugees
>implying
The ones who are even Syrian were refugees 4 years ago, and they've been chilling in refugee camps in Jordan and Turkey. These shitters are just illegal immigrants that want free money
>>
>>56522090
says the fat fuck that's going to be 25+ years late with the book series he said he'd be done with decades ago.

but honestly, i'm not with all of /pol/ on this, not really sure what to think about letting in refugees. I obviously disagree with that race-baiting, smug, overly-partisan nigger Barack 'The Islamist Apologist' Obama
>'hurr republicants are not only afraid of the not completely biased liberal media but also widows and little kids XD'
but I'd be okay with the US starting to take in women and their young children into blue states with an actual screening process. Unfortunately liberals think screening refugees for terrorists is RAYCISS!!, just like requiring an ID in order to vote, so i'm not sure what kind of compromise we can find. The vast majority of refugees i see in the news are fucking 20-30 year old dudes, which is absurd, a vast majority of them should be back fighting for their country instead of begging for handouts.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.