[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AGENDA 2030
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: open call for culling.png (158 KB, 815x347) Image search: [Google]
open call for culling.png
158 KB, 815x347
http://www.tenbillionmovie.com/

Based on Stephen Emmott's book on how the planet is headed toward 10 billion people by 2050 and we must combat that

Thoughts?
>>
People don't read anymore so they had to make it into a movie

Also who the fuck is this Stephen Emmott and what evidence does he have on climate change?

He should set the example and be the first to go
>>
>>56521400
we must eliminate all the white people obviously
>>
>>56521583
Well, this

But do they have long term plans to slaughter other races after?
>>
>make a movie for everyone to see
>slide it to page 5

Notice how difficult finding any info about the book and movie is
>>
>>56521400
Step the endless amounts of aid to the third world and we'll solve the problem in no time.
>>
As far as I can tell, the only races facing imminent extinction are whites and gooks
>>
>>56521692
i guess Asians they are the 2nd most privileged race
>>
Bump

Come on guys this is serious they're going to wipe us out
>>
>>56523535

let it all burn
>>
>>56523845
That's not very constructive, anon-kun
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.