[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "Viking Warrior" Myth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I think it's safe to say that Northern Europeans, particularly Scandinavians, have a large enough body of evidence of homosexuality and kekoldry to verify that it is genetically impossible for the ancient Vikings to have been a strong, dominant, stoic, and intimidating force that much of /pol/ and Stormfront claim them to be.

The idea that the Vikings were tall, built and blonde warriors with gold plated armor shining in the Sun is absolutely hilarious, and most importantly, false. It's clear that they were likely just fags and kekolds like all other modern day Northern Europeans.

My theory is that the only reason the Vikings sailed to other islands and nations was not to rape and pillage the locals, but to have the locals rape and pillage them!

You see, the Vikings had this huge obsession with traveling to the Mediterranean. Similarly, modern day Northern European women are notorious for traveling to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and even Africa for "sex vacations". Ask anyone in these countries, and they will tell you of all the sex tourists from Northern Europe who come to visit their countries since the creation of the EU made traveling there so easy.

After reviewing the historical evidence, and studying the Northern European genome, it is abundantly obvious to assert that the Vikings would sail with their sisters and wives to the Mediterranean, so they could watch their sisters and wives get fucked by the Mediterranean men, while the Vikings jacked off their 3 inch penises and rimmed the asses of the Mediterranean men.

Your eyes are now open.
>>
hey thats not true at all

im scandinavian and my penis is 4 inches
>>
but having rough butt sex made you a manly man.
ask your self why are gyms full of buff gay dudes?
>>
>>56521351

>studying the Northern European genome

Go on.
>>
Fuck off Ahmed or whatever the fuck your curry name is. Your culture is the epitome of shit and disease. You are a plague that needs a cure.
>>
>>56521351
>Being this mad over mythology
>>
>>56521351

OK I want 'straya back as shitpost kings.
>>
>>56521351
vikings were againt homosexuality
they considered it sign of weaknes and femine gifts were considered inslut
stop spreding this meme that only christianity is against homosexuality
acceptance of homosexuality is product of degeneration
humans are by default opposed to the idea of homosexuality
>>
>>56521941

On the 8th Chromosome, all Northern Europeans have a unique gene called Fluorosulfonic Acid Glycerol p-Guaiacol oxidase T, also known as the FAGGOT Gene.
>>
>>56521985
>>56522073
>>56522076
>>56522111

Whatever you say, butt raiders.
>>
>>56521351
you're half right, vikings only ever succeeded in beating up priests, nuns and small coastal villages, whenever they had to fight an organized force they got destroyed. even sandniggers had more success than that.

they weren't all faggots because of >>56522111
but they weren't all they're made out to be. more likely they were just the medieval equivalent of metrosexuals and hipsters.
>>
File: swedes.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
swedes.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>
>>56522076
I think it's safe to say that Canadians have a large enough body of evidence of homosexuality and kekholdry to verify that it is genetically impossible for the ancient baguettes to have been a soft, delicious, and invigorating loaf that much of /pol/ and Stormfront claim to eat.

The idea that the baguettes were tasty, bread and butter loaves with gold cheese fillings shining in the Sun is absolutely hilarious, and most importantly, false. It's clear that they were likely just croissants and curry like all other modern day Canadian cuisine.

My theory is that the only reason the baguettes staled to other pantries and cupboards was not to hide from the embarrassment that is modern day Canada, but to reach a slow (and slightly more honourable) expiration date.

You see, the baguettes had this huge obsession with traveling to the Mediterranean. Similarly, modern day Northern European foods are notorious for traveling to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and even Africa for "genetic modification vacations". Ask anyone in these countries, and they will tell you of all the genetic modification tourists from Northern Europe who come to visit their countries since the creation of the EU made traveling there so easy.

After reviewing the historical evidence, and studying the Canadian cuisine, it is abundantly obvious to assert that the baguettes would stale with their butters and knives to the Mediterranean, so they could watch their butters and knives get spread by the Mediterranean men, while the baguettes laughed at how Canadians have turned into a bunch of sad fucks.

>Sorry I took so long mate
>>
File: straya.jpg (23 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
23 KB, 320x352
>>56523147

>baguettes
>a Canadian food invention
>not invented by the French

Strayan' public school system, everybody.
>>
>>56523250
Of all of the possible things to be pedantic and upset about, you chose the origins of the baguette?
Normally a straight person would be upset by being called a fag.
>Normally.
>>
>>56521351
>he thinks its only about scandinavia

Nordic / Germanic tribes have colonized pretty much all europe, so you also talk about you and your family just in case :')
>>
>>56523832

>implying as a Slav I have anything to fear
>>
This is why countries like Sweden and Germany are getting fucked right now. White ppl are disgusting C ucks and they need to hide their own insecurities by talking sht about black and brown ppl. This is why white chicks are all sluts, white dudes are fags
>>
>>56521351
None of this is true you damn queer. Vikings were black
>>
Well, "Vikings" actually were the raiders/pirates/warriors of that society for a time. Not every Norseman was a Viking though. Most were just simple farmers.
>>
>>56522282
Medfag here, I keked
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.