[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do women justify cucking guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: is (2).jpg (8 KB, 266x239) Image search: [Google]
is (2).jpg
8 KB, 266x239
Like most women would cheat on their guy if they knew a better one was an option right.

Not gonna lie this quite recently happened to me. couple of years ago this american tourist asked me out on a date. Now after a mouth or two of seeing each other shit was getting real romantic till she went back home. Now I told her like a fool i was saving money for a trip and for us to meet up again. Low and be fucking hold she got a boyfriend 2 weeks later. Now right I cut off contact for 3 years and during that time she sent a big i'm sorry message i didnt reply to, fast forward 2 years and now suddenly I get this big message of guilt again. Got it yesterday and honestly don't know how to react, she's still with the guy which i dont care about but by the books worth of text she sent she obviously cant let me go. Rightfully I should let her boyfriend know or tell her to fuck herself but really I'm too fucking lazy.

Why is an american girl like this? I know the right board for this is /adv/ but honestly why take the advice from incompetent soggy sandwiches.
>>
95% of American women are like this. I still occasionally get messages from exes, typically around new years. Plus you're italian which is the white girls kryptonite.
If you're still salty about her, forward the messages to the bf. Best case he breaks up with her and she stops messaging you, worst case he's a kekosauros and stays with her and she still stops messaging you. Either way you're free. Or just don't respond and maybe she'll realize what a sap she is.
>>
>>56521075
too true my fat friend. She also contacted a real friend of mine in some vain sock puppet attempt to contact me. The effort is flattering but like you know, the hint was there the last time to just not contact me. But thats just an annoyance i am currently having. Why are 95% of women in the states this level of clingy? Sounds like they are just too much work to be dealing with. Cheers for responding
>>
File: TheDENNISSystem.png (249 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
TheDENNISSystem.png
249 KB, 624x352
Tell her that you still have feelings for her and that you believe she was the one who got away. Ask her to come back to Italy, get a fancy dinner where everything goes right, fuck her at the hotel you rent, and leave in the middle of the night, ruining her life forever. That my friend is the D.E.N.N.I.S. System
>>
File: 1432261211656.jpg (58 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1432261211656.jpg
58 KB, 500x497
>>56520705
>why are american girls like this
Fully invested in hedonism, instant gratification, materialism, status, and are a privileged class.
All of this taints them into borderline sociopathy. You should notify her boyfriend. Do this for all men anon-kun, it is your duty and honor. The only thing that will stop this kind of horrible behavior is if men come together in solidarity.

Whatever you do, DO NOT give in to her crocodile tears. If you do, she will win and both of you will lose and she will never change.
>>
File: brutal-glasses-cigar-beard.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brutal-glasses-cigar-beard.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>56521075
>95% of American women
>>56521557
>95% of women

>implying you know 100% of women well enough to make a determination either way...

women are going to look for the situation that best benefits them. men act similarly.

there are plenty of women who are faithful to their mates. stop being so insecure.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 547x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 547x417
>>56521075
>tfw all Italian ancestors
>tfw over 6 foot
>tfw Chad-ini
Get shit for the big nose but that's it, other then that ass is always on easy mode
>>
>>56520705
You seem like a civilized man
Make the decision of one
Do unto others...
>>
>>56523024
ya but its good to get some feed back even if it's from /pol/
>>
>>56521075
>italian
>irish flag
>>
File: 1409770813455.gif (1 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1409770813455.gif
1 MB, 200x190
Her relationship is in trouble and she remembered the good dicking you gave her . Thats all. Bitches do it all the time , you are a back up cock .
>>
>>56525228
I can live with that. And like >>56522214
mentioned If I do it once I'll soon be gone.
>>
she doesnt care about her current relationship so she wants a backup plan both guys and girls do it
>>
>>56520705
...There's no such thing as justifiable cheating, anon. People do it because people are terrible. Even if your partner cheated with 1000 other people, as long as you're in that relationship, then there's nothing that can make that right. This, of course, excludes understood open relationships and fuck buddies, obviously.

>>56521075
95% of American women aren't like this. Maybe 95% of American women that you know are, but that sounds like a personal problem.
>>
>>56526337
Pretty much this.

American women aren't worth it unless they're from the South.
>>
>>56520705
>don't know how to react, she's still with the guy which i dont care about but by the books worth of text she sent she obviously cant let me go.
Reread this until you figure out how retarded you are.
Then tell her to fuck off.
Not politics.
>>
Not bragging but her fella has a creeper smile and the nose off that eagle muppet on the muppet show. He might be roman cause it takes up most of his face.

>>56527235
some of the shit on this board isn't politics related anyway, still nothing in the rules that keeps me from posting this like.
>>
File: 1444917400531.jpg (89 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1444917400531.jpg
89 KB, 682x600
>>56527361
>Not bragging but her fella has a creeper smile and the nose off that eagle muppet on the muppet show. He might be roman cause it takes up most of his face.

It's always hilarious when the bitches downgrade. Your accent alone is enough to get her wet but NOPE she left you.
>>
>>56522749
god fucking damn it why cant i stop laughing at this pic
>>
>>56527440
Which lets me question her taste, is left a guy with an accent to be with a guy with a nose like a butter knife. Things must have gone tits up if shes contacting me again.
>>
>>56528177
Pretty much. Don't give in and watch as she goes insane and her relationship implodes for your amusement.

Also a question: What accents make the Irish women moan?
>>
>>56528347
>Also a question: What accents make the Irish women moan?
Light Scottish accents
Italian they are weak for a bit
Spanish if they are teens

Irish women are a cold bunch that often think they are better looking then what they are, im stating in general. It's why Irish men have to become charming, not that we want to but we have to to get the irish girls. A good looking irish girl here is the same as ur average attractive Canadian girl. The irish accent clobbers men just as hard as it does to women.

They airnt too impressed by americans or canadians cause they sound a like to us. Maybe if your a bit french canadian u could get mild interest from an irish girl. This is me stating without bias here. Less pron to cheat and will kick ur ass mentally cause of a cunning the irish aparently have.
>>
>>56528844
Good to know, Irishfag, thanks for the good advice. As a Canadian I must act overly polite to represent my people.
> Maybe if your a bit french canadian u could get mild interest from an irish girl.
I know enough French to fake that and claim to be one of the bilingual ones.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.