[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 512px-Poland_map_flag.svg.png (22 KB, 512x503) Image search: [Google]
512px-Poland_map_flag.svg.png
22 KB, 512x503
Damn bros, i find a pole here on pol whos in into black superiority/bbc worship and told that he will flee to france to suck black dicks.

That's the first polish i ever saw who is gay or not a White Nationalist.

That's fucking sad bros, europe is done!
>>
>>56520557
Where's the poles to explain this
>>
what do you want us to explain
>>
>>56521751
poland bro, i thought your country was immune to gays and keks. Do you have many of these?
>>
File: BRRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRB.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
BRRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRB.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
I saw a Brazilian here on 4chan and he realy liked eating shit he owned like 6TBs of pictures of shit in various shapes and colors so he has a lot of fap material

. It's fucked up what do you think /pol/ ?
>>
Perhaps give us a name, address, and photograph?
>>
>>56521975
wow explain yourself Brazil
>>
>>56521937
There is not a single country that is immune to gays and keks friend.
>>
File: blindhope.png (56 KB, 1148x530) Image search: [Google]
blindhope.png
56 KB, 1148x530
>>56522118
But there are countries immune to the top 50 HDI list, like mine :(
>>
>>56522191
>not kicking the gypsies out.
>>
File: jan bombowiec drugi.gif (355 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
jan bombowiec drugi.gif
355 KB, 400x300
>>56520557
>brazllian meets polish shitposter for the first time
>>
>>56522191
>Giving shit about jew development rank
>>
>>56520557
>i find a pole here on pol whos in into black superiority/bbc worship and told that he will flee to france to suck black dicks.
What's the problem?He's off to some degenerate hellhole and Poland stays pure.No harm was done.
>>
>>56522311
I really wish we could just deport them back to India, that way they'll never come back.
>>
>>56522191
At least you're heading up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.