[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Impending Chicago Chimpout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: chicago-at-night-28356-1366x768.jpg (486 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
chicago-at-night-28356-1366x768.jpg
486 KB, 1366x768
>afreekan amereekan is high on something flailing a knife around
>cop shoots afreekan amereekan 16! times

Judge has ordered the tape be released as the officer had a dash cam. Ordered release despite the worry of potential dinduing that will likely erupt.

I'm from Chicago and I'm expecting some bad stuff to go down. Our dindu population is already bad enough. I'm expecting Ferguson level riots and burning of black neighborhoods. The mayor will probably put a gabillion police downtown though.

>pic related, glorious Trump Tower

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/53401769-story
>>
>>56520548
Poles vs dindus
>>
>>56520548
Chicago is almost at the point where the national guard may need to step in because the gangs and murders are so out of control. Maybe the city needs martial law.
>>
>>56520747
rip drill
>>
>>56520747
The thing about Chicago is that the dindus are really distributed evenly amongst the West and South sides of the city. Anything downtown and further north is a picture perfect city. Nothing but whites and Asians live downtown or up north because property values are so high.
>>
"On July 27, 1919, an African-American teenager drowned in Lake Michigan after violating the unofficial segregation of Chicago’s beaches and being stoned by a group of white youths. His death, and the police’s refusal to arrest the white man whom eyewitnesses identified as causing it, sparked a week of rioting between gangs of black and white Chicagoans, concentrated on the South Side neighborhood surrounding the stockyards. When the riots ended on August 3, 15 whites and 23 blacks had been killed and more than 500 people injured; an additional 1,000 black families had lost their homes when they were torched by rioters."
Soon
>>
>>56520548
>I'm from Chicago
I hope you get raped by a wild pack of niggers
No self respecting white man would ever live in that shithole
>>
When's the tape to be released & the verdict to be rendered?
>>
>>56521236

Black lives matter
>>
>>56521261
No worries. Uneducated individuals such as your self who believe everything in the media wouldn't know any better.

You're forgiven shitface.
>>
>>56521042
Drill is nothing special. I was listening to trap music in Georgia before Chicago knew it was even a thing.
>>
Are we officially moving from the Minnesota chimpout watch to this?
>>
>>56520548
Any day now, supposed to be out by the 25th, right?
>>
>>56521598
Let's wait to see what the reaction is. Maybe this time they'll see it was clear self-defense and see no need to riot!
>>
>>56520747
>5 dead, 11 wounded in weekend shootings

>Shootings over the weekend — in which Chicago had its largest November snowfall in 120 years — left five people dead and another 11 wounded. Half of those shot were wounded in an eight-hour period Sunday afternoon between about 12:25 p.m. and 8:40 p.m.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-shootings-violence-20151123-story.html

So few shootings because of the snow

Though the death to wounded ratio is high, it's usually 1:5 not 1:2
>>
>>56521733
Wow, that's extremely low for a weekend. Murder is a seasonal beast, I guess.
>>
>>56520548
video realized on Wednesday.

waiting 4 it
>>
>>56521839
Niggers dislike the cold so they stay indoors.

Here is another fun video from this weekend in Chicago though.

Nigger is attacking a woman, what appears to be a muzzie/European attempts to help. Nigger shoots him and tries to shoot him in the head but gun jams:
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/national/53407870-story
>>
>>56520548
How will I be able to get Harolds Chicken if all the black people are rioting?
>>
>>56522756
You'll have to settle for Popeye's, where all the Mexicans work.
>>
>>56522226

This. Niggers hate cold weather almost as much as they hate working.
>>
>>56522841
Fuck no. I never go to Popeyes or Uncle Remus. I will just have to try the Wicker Park location.
>>
>>56523153
KFC is white man's chicken :^)
>>
>>56520548
That city needs to burn to the ground again. I'd rather live in Decatur than Chicago.
>>
File: 1416893906610.jpg (308 KB, 830x462) Image search: [Google]
1416893906610.jpg
308 KB, 830x462
>>56520548
>video has to be released by Wednesday

Get comfy boys, more chimpouts are on the horizon
>>
>>56523786
I know Harold's is completely south side hood food but, I love the wings man! the sauce is perfect!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.