[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If his Holiness, the Pope, declared a Crusade against the Mahometan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: crusader_1600.jpg (202 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
crusader_1600.jpg
202 KB, 1600x1200
If his Holiness, the Pope, declared a Crusade against the Mahometan infidel, would you join the rank of the righteous?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 720x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 720x618
>>56520113
I'm getting old but I'll send money
>>
>>56520113
You join the military in the west as a young retarded man child and find out later you were crusading the whole time. Then go home with PTSD or join a privater contractor, what are you 12?

>>56520301
>Sending money to the wealthiest corporate entity on earth hording about 1/3 of the worlds gold reserves
>>
>>56520571
allahu ekbar my brown skinned friend
>>
deus vult
>>
You faggots would shit your pants if you faced a Muslim terrorist
>>
>>56520113
>the current false heathen krypto-jew
Ill pass, thank you
>>
lol your katholic kuck pope wants to abolish Christmas because it offends muslims
>>
said americunt
>>
>>56520113
The Pope is kucked by Islam.
He was literally siding with Muslims over Hebdo.
>>
>>56520659
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
No. Pope talks to people following a Religion.

How many cureent ministers and presidents follow it?

How many are jews - but do not tell you - and how many are a-theists?

Most of them will either tips Kippah or fedora at his Holy Words.
>>
>>56520621
Oh, I didn't even notice you were of the Europoor horde. Yes, that's a good pleb, crusades, yes! The Pope will summon you when he is ready but do you really trust a South American child trafficker?
>>
americunts are fat 1.50 cm tall bitches controlled by jews *waiting*
>>
No.

I'll happily watch the Aryan "master race" die out within the next 30 years, instead.
>>
>>56520301
they dont need money they have massive stocks in berretta lol
>>
No, fuck the Pope and fuck the church
I would however join a merc group
>>
if germans want to be fucked by immigrants leave them,at least i know witch countries will survive this ''invasion''
>>
>>56520113
Pope worships Satan so nope.
>>
>>56520113

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T
>>
>>56520113
I would send funds. Don't think the wife will let me go out to kill kebab again. She wasn't so supportive the first time.
>>
>>56521228
RARE
>>
>>56520113
definitly
not just saying this cuz is the internet

I got myself a nice longsword. CanĀ“t ride a horse thought, propably just riding my chopper throught the desert.
>>
File: Christ chan.jpg (50 KB, 680x507) Image search: [Google]
Christ chan.jpg
50 KB, 680x507
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

6070.00 am
6070.00 am
6070.00 am
6070.00 am
>>
>>56520113
Depends, do i get to drive the pope tank?
>>
>>56520113
He would never do such a thing... He is on our side.
>>
Righteous? Didn't the crusaders rape and murder people and destroy Christian cities?
>>
>would you die for the Catholic church
No, I'd join but I'd be doing so for my nation
>>
>>56520113
I get uncomfortable if my room is too hot or too cold, I don't know how well I would fare in a Crusade.
>>
>>56526268
I'd do it just be AGAINST Islam.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.