[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rest of the world, please heed our plea for help! Please don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 31
File: 1448112995522.png (57 KB, 276x256) Image search: [Google]
1448112995522.png
57 KB, 276x256
Rest of the world, please heed our plea for help! Please don't stand idle while the German people are eradicated! #GermanLivesMatter

We have reached a point where we CAN NOT defend ourselves anymore, by the end of 2016 German youths will be the VAST minority in our country. The average age of a German man is 42 years old! 10 million between the age of 18 and 35 will be here at the end of next year, please write your government and ask them to intervene!

#GermanLivesMatter
#GermanLivesMatter
#GermanLivesMatter
>>
Nope don't care, you keked yourself to death.

Bye, bye.
You will be remembered in our history books enjoy your extinction.
>>
>>56519797
The German people are not at fault! It is the German Government which has gone rogue! We are prisoners in our land, like North Korea! Please liberate us!
>>
Goodbye...
>>
>>56520013
if you wanted liberty you would have gotten it, you would make a group to ban all media.
>>
>>56519625
>Please don't stand idle while the German people are eradicated!
That's what you get for the holocaust.
Good luck, I guess.
>>
>>56519625
Why don't you stand up yourself faggot? Go make some million men protests through the country to start with. Anyway if you want you can wait for the next french revolution but it might wait a little bit more, which could be too late seeing the rate at which you're killing yourself.
>>
>>56519625
Your country will serve as an example to the rest of the world.

Europe will fall to the migrants, while China rises to become the world superpower of the 21st century.
>>
>>56519625
nope dont give a fuck
in fact you deserve it for winning the world cup and the blitz. eat a cock
>>
>>56519625
i am sorry my german brother, we either help ourselves or we deserve to vanish from this world.
if the people are to stupid to see what is happening then we might aswell die and serve the world with showing off how a islamic caliphate would look in europe - a slaughterhouse
hopefully you will make it to the end, sir!
>>
>>56519625

Why don't you and the other Germans stand up and fight for your homeland, Hans?

If you don't your girlfriend is going to get gang banged by 10 Muhammeds.

#GermanyIsDead
#GermanyYes
>>
>>56519625
Sorry germanbro, you have to accept this war against whites started a long time ago and certain casualties have already been lost. Move to Poland or America no and stand and fight with your brothers, Germany is doomed
>>
>>56519625
Jew here. Sorry but you deserve this.
>>
>>56522145
Fuck off. You're telling him he deserves to eradicated because this people predicted that the Jews and Muslims would soon eradicate his people through much more nefarious means? Fuck. Off.
>>
>>56521796
How hard is it to unite with your blood?
Volk und Blut
>>
>>56522237
He deserves to be eradicated as justice for what his people did. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
>>
>>56522145
Goddamnit I hate kikes with a murderous passion.
>>
>>56522321
as it stands, it is really hard. most of the german populace actually wants more refugees or just doesn't say anything - which comes down to silently agreeing in the end. so, we are pretty much fucked.
>>
>>56519625
I hear that escaping to Israel from Germany is a thing..
>>
>>56522434
No. Jews started it. Hilter did nothing wrong.
>>
>>56522621
Keep telling yourself that Nazi.
>>
>>56519625
I read one of these threads during a break from class earlier today and I then looked all these smug liberal types around. Fucking traitors.
Worst of all, I study history. So the fact that Europe has been the apex of civilization for millenia and a bulwalk against islam for centuries and is now given away to our eternal enemy without a hint of a fight gets rubbed in my face every fucking day.
Thousands of years of toil and torment, struggle against the odds and ascending to the greatest most powerful culture this planet has ever seen, the western world, is destroyed by a generation of boomers and a generation of millenials who roll out the red carpet to our oldest remaining and most bitter enemy.

God, this shit makes me so fucking mad.
>>
>>56519625

You made your bed, now let Muhammad fuck your wife in it.

#democracy
>>
File: 1447463175951.jpg (32 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447463175951.jpg
32 KB, 500x667
>>56522455
No. I've yet to find anyone who straight up WANTS immigrants. They are all still hopeful, believing that push will never come to shove and so they are just inactive, they don't represent their opinion either way out of fear of repercussions. People are afraid to lose their livelihood and are still hopeful that all this blows over.

It is madness instigated by endless propaganda by our Government. And even if we managed to mobilize the masses, it's a sad fact that most of our indigenous citizens are of old age and basically unable to fight for the cause. We need an external Government to start the uprising so the German people may be vindicated, it is our only hope.
>>
>>56522680
this.
i know your pain as i feel the same
>>
>>56522679
>keep telling yourself things that are true ebil nazee
>>
>>56522680
Establish liberation army abroad.
>>
speaking of jews, anyone knows any decent eye-opening movies or documentaries about jews?
preferably not too anti-semetic or borderline nazi.
a friend of mine is in fucking love with jews and has given into their propaganda
>>
>>56519625
Blame the babylon (jewmerica) who keeps kucking and slaving you through NATO, WW2 disinformation, Synagogues, hollywood and so on

They are the responsable for your downfall, Germany! The fucking kikes again, you must rise once again and for all
>>
>>56522680
Liberate the state from Jews and establish the Volkstatt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
>>
>>56522735
I lol'd. But our government is no better, shaking the dicks of Muslims and licking the urine off their pants. It's not fair the people should suffer.
>>
>>56522817
>anti semetic
is this supposed to ban certain politics?
>>
>all these americans desperately trying to make it seem like its OP's fault
You and your disgusting mongrel empire is at fault. You defeated Hitler, you militarily occupy Germany to this day, you were the ones who set the institutions in place that would brainwash all germans for decades to come.

Anyone who supports the US government, IN ANY WAY, is an ANTI-WHITE.
>>
Our government is only going to help yours accelerate your decline since they want to do the same thing to ours. Not sure what I can do to help you Germanbro, even if I tweeted some facts I'd just get shouted down as I always do. Germany and the rest of the world really seems to be a case of learned helplessness writ large.
>>
>>56520400
>says the frenchkek
your country is already a few years ahead of us in the read to extinction
>>
>>56519625
>The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

Goodbye, Germany.
>>
File: freedom.jpg (107 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
107 KB, 640x480
>>56522955
I don't, death to the traitors and Jew accomplices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek
>>
>>56522955
Coming from you? All Germans have ever done was get white people killed.
>>
>>56522680

You'll have to pay for this with tax hikes and welfare cuts too Fritz.

They gave away your country to the enemy and now you need to work for the privilege.
>>
>#GermanLivesMatter

Das racist mang.
>>
>>56522770
the longer we wait the harder it gets though. i mean at the end of 2016 we will have 10 million (prbly 13 million or more, as there will allways be some unaccounted) refugees in their best years, as you pointed already out. so i am afraid our time is very limited to do things - how come no one in your viccinity reacts to those 10 million? i mean it surely must stirr up the waters a little bit, any information?
not much here in the east of germany :/
>>
>>56522895

As much as I hate the Tories, they're actually the ones telling the multiculturalists to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>56519625
>please write your government and ask them to intervene!
The one time we should intervene, we won't. Sorry, Hanz. You should probably start taking your country back right now instead of shitposting here.
>>
I always wanted to visit Germany one day, as it's the land where my predominant ancestors left to come to America in the 18th century. It's tough coming to terms that my people's culture will be lost. I'm never going to visit Germany.

Stand up against your government. If it comes down to it, you must FIGHT in order to preserve yourselves and your nation.

You are all sitting ducks at this point and if nothing happens to combat the migrants, you deserve whatever they bring your way
>>
>>56523142
>they're actually the ones telling the multiculturalists to go fuck themselves.
And this is why people on /pol/ won't be at the forefront of the coming revolutions. You're useful idiots like the rest of them.
>>
>>56522680
This.
>>
>>56523142

>Go fuck yourself
>But we'll take in a few tens of thousands

I guess at least we're not Germany or Sweden.
>>
>>56523034
It's literally not. Our white women actually breed. We'll take 30.000 refugees the next two years. Marine is coming and even if she doesn't at this point we're already strentening the army greatly, police, repressing moslesms some more (reminder they can't pray or do anything religious in public, no niqab, ...) and all french want even more according to every pol.
>>
>>56523221
I love how "YE5" is even in your ID, Sweden.
>>
>>56519625
Do you have any stats to back those claims? That's fucked up, do you even have room for that many people? what's the current status? 30%?
>>
germany yuo nazi

You dug your own grave now you lie on it. =
>>
>>56523221
Sweden, please. Your country is the most cücked place on Earth.
>>
>>56523293
Don't they block the streets with prayer?
>>
>>56519625
>I will never visit the Fatherland in all its glory
>instead I'll have to visit the ruins of a once proud civilization while dodging sandniggers and niggers
See this shit everyone!? This is what happens when you have unchecked liberalism for decades. Sweden and Germany need to fall ASAP so we can have a concrete example to point at when the left tries this shit again.
>>
>>56522807
Yes. We need to gather somewhere in a host nation that will grant us an enclave and immediately make preperations for the reconquista.
Or, Bavaria finally secedes, throws off the EU shackles, throws out all the shitskins and becomes the stronghold of the germans from which the struggle to liberate europe will begin.

To any european fellows reading this, we're in this together. We may had some very severe disagreements in the past, but this is OUR homeland, we have to fight for it together in what will be the final crusade.
>>
>>56519625
You realize that outside of /pol/ this would probably be the most historically ironic thing ever written, right?
>>
>>56523340
What does the situation in my country have to do with anything?
>>
>>56523381
If the fall of Rome happened today they would claim it was a good thing though
>>
>>56523358
Only in shitty places (next to mosques) and we can actually make them go since it's not legal. And it's also rather rare I might add.
>>
>>56523293
i hope you are right, it would be an honour to fight alongside proud french to stop the muslim invasion!
>>
>>56523442
Because you retards can't vote anything which jews say is bad.
>>
>>56522679
Uh, I will. Because I AM a nazi.
>>
>>56523503
What does that have anything to do with what I'm conversing about in this thread?

This happens every single time I put retards in their place on /pol/, suddenly out of nowhere there's three or four people whining about: ''BUT M-MUH SWEDEN IS BAD LOL!!11'', what does that have anything to do with anything?
>>
>>56520013
Yet you see all these fucking germans with "refugees welcome" signs and shit.
You are the same as sweden, and you'll follow them into extinction.
>>
File: hope.png (40 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
40 KB, 2000x1200
It's not too late to save yourselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 895x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 895x653
>>56520225
>>56522145
>>56522434
>>56522679
>>
>>56523221

>coming revolutions

Damn Sven, you must do a lot of daydreaming with all that spare time you spend locked in your c u c k shed

>>56523286

I honestly don't have a problem with going to the refugee camps in the middle east and taking vulnerable women, children, elderly etc after rigorous screening, which is what we're doing. We've refused to take any of the ones invading europe. It's the grown men flooding into europe with "balls so big" that pose a threat.
>>
File: Screenshot (23).png (61 KB, 618x453) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (23).png
61 KB, 618x453
>>
File: Screenshot (24).png (90 KB, 632x627) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (24).png
90 KB, 632x627
>>
File: 1448073329785.jpg (204 KB, 573x960) Image search: [Google]
1448073329785.jpg
204 KB, 573x960
>>56523573
>1 Person claims sweden is most keked place, hence you can't criticize others for fucking their shit up in less than a year when you've done it for decades
>I'll tell you how utterly retarded you are for not voting the one sane party, which other parties seemingly seem to align themselves, albeit not willingly.
>jävlä helvete not related in anyway

Yeah fuck you too, even our bättre folk say you guys are fucked and stupid
>>
File: Screenshot (25).png (111 KB, 674x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (25).png
111 KB, 674x600
>>
File: Screenshot (27).png (57 KB, 676x340) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (27).png
57 KB, 676x340
>>
File: 1442940056454-4.jpg (365 KB, 1383x864) Image search: [Google]
1442940056454-4.jpg
365 KB, 1383x864
>>56519625
>#GermanLivesMatter
But das racist!

Europeans need to get past that mindset. Its only natural to want to preserve your own people, it doesn't make you a monster. Its only natural to want to defend your people against others. The migrants certainly aren't putting other groups first.

Let it snow
>>
>>56519625
Serves you right for trying to challenge both us and eternal Anglo.
>>
>>56523502
I just really hope you don't get beheaded or raped in the millons till then. 2017 is in a while... I hope something happens in the meantime though.
>>
>future_you_chose.gif
>>
>>56519625
In the first place the German politicians still fails to recognize the danger. These gentlemen still persist in believing
that it is a question of being elected to a Landtag or of posts as ministers or secretaries. They think that
the decision of a people's destiny would mean at worst nothing more than some damage to their socalled
green-left-liberal-happy existence. They have never grasped the fact that this decision threatens their
heads. They have never yet understood that it is not necessary to be an enemy of the Mohammedian for him to drag
you one day, on the Atlas Snacbaric model, to the scaffold. They do not see that it is quite enough to have a
head on your shoulders and not to be a Mudslime: that will secure the scaffold for you.
>>
>>56523727
>What are the Wars of Liberation
>What is the Lützow Freikorps
Aus der Schwärze (schwarz) der Knechtschaft durch blutige (rot) Schlachten ans goldene (gold) Licht der Freiheit.
>>
>>56520013
>The German people are not at fault! It is the German Government which has gone rogue!

read this

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html
>>
The only reason that germany is so hated, is because it was the only nation to resist both communists, and the hyper-capitalists, who are really allies. They are trying to exterminate the thought, the mindset of reality.

What needs to happen is to red-pill the sunni muslims. And the spanish people. Everyone. Africans(might be a lost cause). The damage and handprints of these internationalists are upon every country, and they touch the lives of almost every person on earth. The truth is poison to the people who rule an empire of lies.
>>
>>56519625
This is the price you pay for Hitlers actions. Something that big does not go unpunished.

I feel really bad for you guys though. I would offer a room at my home for a German refugee any day.

Honestly if it were me I would look at getting out of that country asap, though if you all left, then the country would go to shit, probably irreversibly within 10 years, and thats still your home.
>>
>>56523920
They are perfectly aware. Do you think they care about what kind of cattle the rule from their fortified ivory towers?
>>
>>56519625
send money for new ships and maybe we can do something about that
>>
>>56523728
Bättre folk här, instämmer tyvärr sweden is keked
>>
>>56519625
Move somewhere dummy, there's nothing else you can do.
>>
>>56522145
>using my flag
Disgusting.
>>
>>56522680
This. And it actually makes me sad.
>>
>>56520013
If you want something done, remember that political leaders are not going to step down unless forced to
>>
>>56524125
I'd take that room gladly...
>>
What can an individual do?
>>
Reminder that there's

NOWHERE TO RUN
O
W
H
E
R
E
>>
File: ForeignForcesInGermany.png (21 KB, 678x301) Image search: [Google]
ForeignForcesInGermany.png
21 KB, 678x301
>>56524443
We have as much foreign soldiers as 1/3rd of our own army, I don't think they would just sit still when it would happen.
>>
>>56523990
clausewitzes beschreibung, was der dollo da redet ist bullshit
>>
>>56524634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE
>>
>>56519625
Just do what guy fawkes did. Make some explosives and blow up parliament house
>>
>>56524125
>>56523320
>>56522145
What were the germans supposed to do? Really.

The banks destroyed the economy, they made the country capitulate in WW1 without a single shot fired in germany, they pushed disgusting perversions and degeneracy. The only way to survive was to take back a little power from the jews. Total enslavement is all they are happy with, like their religion teaches. You know what happened in russia? The jewish bolsheviks were 100x worse than anything the germans ever did. The propaganda from the 70's and 80's has been debunked completely, people need to be re-educated. And even if the nazi's really were the devil, you cannot have collective punishment.
>>
>>56524517
I have a place here in a quiet town in the midwest with open carry, 98% white, if shit really hits the fan I would accept refugees from Europe too.
>>
There are only two possibilities in Germany; do not imagine that the people will forever go with the
middle party, the party of compromises; one day it will turn to those who have most consistently
foretold the coming ruin and have sought to dissociate themselves from it. And that party is either the
Left: and then God help us! for it will lead us to complete destruction - to islamic Germany, or else it is a
party of the Right which at the last, when the people is in utter despair, when it has lost all its spirit and
has no longer any faith in anything, is determined for its part ruthlessly to seize the reins of power - that
is the beginning of resistance. Here, too, there can be no
compromise - there are only two possibilities: either victory of the European democracy, or annihilation of the Europe
and the victory of the ISIS.
>>
>>56522145
The eternal anglo jew coward rat strikes again
>>
>>56524634
> tfw I will get to study in Idaho soon
Reminder that there is somewhere to run.
>>
File: Ethnicity-Map-large[1].png (401 KB, 1181x853) Image search: [Google]
Ethnicity-Map-large[1].png
401 KB, 1181x853
>>56519625
Why don't you open your borders to people of, I don't know, German descent? You'll let in an illiterate mudslime but not a college educated American.
>>
Hi guys Pole here.
All I want to say is - how ironic is that? All of you shitskin infested european countries - Germany, Sweeden and France - all of you guys lost your spirit. Your will to fight. You tak your independence and freedom as something eternal and granted to you. Rarely you had to fight for your freedom, rarely have you been invaded by your neighbours in the past 100 years. Im sorry but if you dont appreciate your independence and freedom, if you do not protect it, prepare to be erased from the map. We in Poland learned it hard way. We still have to deal with consequenced of our ancestors greed and stupidity. But we gonna make it back when you will fall. Dont worry Hans. One day I shall come and liberate you from mudslims. Perhaps we gonna have a word about 1st of September '39 as well, because we still remember...
>>
>>56524835
Ya'll gonna beat me anyway when you hear I'm a trans.
I've got more or less concrete plans to move to the US around summer next year, not sure how permissive laws are for immigrants to carry guns though.
>>
>>56524917
> but not a college educated American

Stop with that. You can move to Germany and work here no problem as a US-American.
>>
>>56524835
German Engineer with 2 Masters Degree here. I'd glady accept that offer if my wife and two sons can come with me. Germany is doomed. I've been working for years now to red-pill people on the ongoing muslim invasion, but all I get is hate and false accusations from leftist and cu.cked muslim lovers, aka, Bahnhofsklatscher. We germans can't do shit! Really we can not help ourselves anymore. It is literally illegal to say or do anything on a bigger scale against this madness.
>>
>>56519797

Remembered for being a nation of losers. Every time theyre on the cusp of greatness they fuck it up. Germany will be remembered as nothing more than the country that lost both world wars. Good riddance

>>56520013

Then do something you spineless pussy
>b-but my social life
>>
>>56519625
America will probably let you in
Also some Koreans like Germany and learn German, you could probably live here
>>
>>56525085
>I've got more or less concrete plans to move to the US around summer next year

Aight, tell us about your plans then.
>>
>>56525035
>We in Poland
But you fled to Anglos that sold you to Nazis and are still using you today, Wojak.
>>
>>56523161

Fuck them. Europe blames us for all their problems. Let the weak die for once this is a test for existence
>>
>>56525131
Sure, you'd fit in nicely here anyway. Many of us here(not me, but the older people) still speak German as a second language.
>>
>>56525176
>Remembered for being a nation of losers. Every time theyre on the cusp of greatness they fuck it up. Germany will be remembered as nothing more than the country that lost both world wars. Good riddance

ever fought against 24+ nations on the whole world, while fighting at basically 3 fronts? no? then don't say germany is a nation of losers, then germany of ww2 and before that time does not deserve such insults!
>>
>>56523728
''You'' as in ME or SWEDEN? If the former, how stupid are you? Are you implying I didn't vote for the single party not being complicit in what's happening? If the latter, are you retarded?
>>
I dont care hope you euro faggots all die
>>
>>56525262
Get a greencard, lose all the trash I've got and gtfo?
I'll find someone to be roommates with for a while.
It's not like I got no desireable job qualifications.
Even if that doesn't go so well, I think I'll rather be homeless in the US than get raped by muslim packs.
>>
>>56525472
>>56525544
Yeah, just like how us Americans have always had a say in acts that changed the entire demographic and culture of our country(immigration reform, being involved in ww2, etc). We were powerless to stop it then, we're powerless to stop it now. So I have sympathies for you. It's easy to LARP, but reality is quite different.
>>
>>56523728
>>56525544
Honestly I don't even know what you're talking about. The clinically retarded kids on /pol/ seems to think that because I'm posting from Sweden, I, an individual human being, must somehow answer for the situation in my country or something completely retarded like that. I don't even understand what the fuck you people are thinking
>>
>>56525692
Do you support the US government? Yes/No?

If yes, you're responsible, if no, you're not responsible.
>>
File: 1447770600684.png (206 KB, 331x339) Image search: [Google]
1447770600684.png
206 KB, 331x339
>>56519625
i would help but i am the eternal anglo
you're on your own mate
>>
>>56525788
Of course I don't lol, I don't even have any fucking idea what the hell they're even doing.
>>
>>56520013
You're asking us? We've been sold out by our government, too.
>>
>>56525569
> Get a greencard

As if that is as simple as deciding to do so.

Good luck with finding an employer willing to get through all the paperwork and costs of getting you there.
Personally I will just study over there and get married. Sadly thats the easier route.

In case you want to go the undocumented route, move to a state that issues drivers licenses for illegals - move in with some guy or girl so that you have an address and then go find some min wage job where you'll be exploited.
>>
>>56525844
>I don't even have any fucking idea what the hell they're even doing.
So you're only partly responsible then, by being ignorant.

Here, let me tell you about your country: Your government is trying to exterminate the white race.
>>
File: 1448235746388.jpg (431 KB, 2500x2353) Image search: [Google]
1448235746388.jpg
431 KB, 2500x2353
1. Get online job in Germany.
2. Move to Estonia.
3. Live like a king in a 99.1% white country that is immune to nigger flood

Face it hans its either you staying and being thrown into jail when you speak up against the destruction of your country because its hate speech against poor poor immigrants OR you actually go elsewhere and stop being keked.
>>
File: 1439371776774.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1439371776774.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>56523399
what if this whole mess with the immigrants is just a phase in civilization where many nations under the EU will unite into one to fend off a common enemy? Like how in the movies/games an entire world is united to fight a single common enemy, now when i look at it like that i see it as a necessity. You know... the next phase in mankind and all that. War and conflict is still probably required for us humans to advance.

Tips tinfoil or whatnot
>>
>>56526093
>3. Live like a king in a 99.1% white country that is immune to nigger flood
Ah, another ''It's fine now so it'll always be fine'' balt retard.
>>
Anyone who thinks their country which is part of the EU and NATO is ''okay'' and ''immune to mudslime migration'' is bluepilled.
>>
>>56526093
the thing is, we don't want to loose our soil like that, our culture, the home of many germans before us. lost because of those people in power atm, literally thousand years of culture lost!
i just can't bring myself to leave that all behind, but then again we can't fight either as a rebellion would be shattered in hours, as we have no real weapons.
>>
>>56526179

We currently have 67 refugees in our country, we expect 300 more by the end of this year who will all move on to finland, sweden or denmark. In the next 2 years we are expected to take 500 more.

They are put into what is basically concentration camps here, if they complain they are put into jail. Unlike you we are not retarded and want to preserve our culture. So go suck a nigger dick sven.
>>
>>56525933
>costs of getting you there.
I'm not poor.
>move in with some guy or girl
That's what I said is what I'm planning to do.
>get married
Good luck with that. Hardly an option for me.
I wouldn't mind studying, but how does that benefit your citizenship?
>>
>>56520400
>>56519625

Time for Euros to stick together. We need to unite somewhere like the UK, or Denmark and scour through Europe from Northwest to Southeast to push these Mudslimes out mate.
>>
This is a wake up call, you sir a completely correct, Syrians are animals!. They should be deported from every place in Europe and treated like the animals they are!
>>
>>56526287

You cant win this situation your country is doomed to be a nigger infested shithole. No matter what happens your culture and land is lost forever. Your first mistake was letting this cancer in.
>>
>>56526296
You are retarded. You are bluepilled. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are EU and NATO keks just like my country, and if you even think for a second that you won't be targeted for genocide, just like we are now, then you don't understand what's happening in Europe today.

Sure, a large portion of Swedens population wants what's currently happening, BECAUSE THEY ARE BRAINWASHED INTO WANTING IT, but the point is that they're not the driving force behind what's happening. The driving force behind what's happening is the US, EU and NATO, and they are hell bent on the complete and utter extermination of the white race.

Once they're done with northern and western Europe, they'll come for southern and eastern Europe next.
>>
>>56523071

Don't be facetious. Technically the French were to blame for WW2. They Greece'd Germany.
>>
>>56526334
> I'm not poor
Well then you still need to find someone willing to hire you and willing to go through all the paperwork involved in getting you a greencard/work permit.
That is unless you have enough money to actually buy yourself a greencard through investments in the US - in which case I award you ten points for being rich af (and would ask you for some gibsmedat)

> That's what I said is what I'm planning to do.
Just trying to give you some input there. In case you want to go undocumented.

> I wouldn't mind studying, but how does that benefit your citizenship?
it doesn't. University for me is just a way of finding a qt to marry (and to gain a degree to have better job opportunities once I'm a citizen)
>>
>>56526296
you do realise that there will be an islamic caliphate in europe, if this goes on. and said caliphate will try to conquer everything that is left, if liberals like it or not. so they might reach you too at some point, which is why europe needs to hold together and fend those muslims off
>>
>>56526510

Don't comment on shit you know nothing about you ignorant swedkek. Do you know why so little of them are being sent here and only that as a transit country? Because Estonians are incredibly racist people and this place is simply not a "suitable" environment for them to be in. We have secret police watching every muslim in here 24/7, we dont have a mosque and we will never make one.

We hate shitskins more then we hate russians and holy fuck do we have russians. People stare with hate at blacks if they happen to be downtown, a girl marrying or fucking a black here is pretty much a get kicked out of the house and country crime.
>>
>>56526510
so why would they be hell bent on eradicating the whites it seems just like some madmans plan, you know the kind that sits in a comfy chair with a cat on his lap, he rubs his fingers together and smirks and says "oy vey jewrop oy vey" oh wait thats the jews

still apart from revenge for something we didnt do i cant think of any reason why killing all the whites would be a great advancement for mankind, the world would likely plummet back to stoneage but this time there are no mammoths to hunt.
>>
>>56526708
>go undocumented.
I've never considered that. What does it entail? Say I'm there to visit, but stay forever? Illegal immigrant kinda thing?
>>
>>56522680
This. We must fight back.
>>
>>56519625
Why haven't you assassinated Merkel yet?
>>
>>56526891
Oh my fucking god are you retarded. Oh boy, where shall we start you little retarded, intellectually deficient kid?

Let's begin here:
>Do you know why so little of them are being sent here and only that as a transit country? Because Estonians are incredibly racist people and this place is simply not a "suitable" environment for them to be in
Do you think this wasn't the case for swedes? Do you think Swedes for thousands of years have been going around screaming: ''#RefugeesWelcome''? Of course not you fucking down syndrome retard. Just as you aren't doing that now, swedes didn't do that then.

But through brainwashing and indoctrination, people can be made to say and do things they didn't ten years ago, and that's what exactly will happen to you over time, once the Anglo-Zionists are done with northern and western Europe.

>We have secret police watching every muslim in here 24/7, we dont have a mosque and we will never make one.
We also used to watch every single muslim 24/7, we also didn't have a single mosque, and 99% of the population could never imagine having a mosque, ever.

Do you know what happened? Our borders were opened up, muslims started flooding the country, and todays youth, tomorrows leaders, started getting brainwashed in schools and universities.

WE are controlled by the SAME powers that CONTROL YOU.

What's happening TO US will HAPPEN TO YOU ASWELL in the FUTURE.
>>
Sad for you, germanbro.
We were sinking and bombing their boats, then sanctions from EU for 'muh subhuman rights' appeared.
>>
>>56527032
> I've never considered that.

You mentioned being homeless in the US being better than staying in Germany when shit hits the fan and I was not entirely sure if you were joking or not (crazy times eh).

Yeah you basically fly over and overstay your visa. They don't deport you anymore. You go find a room to rent somewhere (as you can't rent an apartment on your own) and then get a drivers license for ID.

That is the situation tons of illegals are in and they manage to get by. However you won't be able to find any respectable job being in that situation - as you have no work permit and its hard to get back on the legal track to citizenship once you're in that positon.
>>
>>56526287

You already are losing it and havent done shit about it. Face it. Youre a pussy
>>
>>56526930
They want to exterminate all whites through MONGRELIZATION. ie all pure whites are eventually wiped out. The reason they want to do this is because non-pure populations are easier to control with a ''new'' artificial identity, such as internationalism and consumerism.

The Anglo-Zionists don't want people saying: ''I'm french!'' or ''I'm german!'', they want people to say: ''I got paid yesterday so I'm going to go to american sneaker shop #34892489 down by street #31231, and buy american sneakers #31321. What about you?''

The more mongrelized the population, the easier it can be controlled. The more easily controlled, the more the population can be made to do without resistance.
>>
>>56520013
what is democracy?
>>
1. Get a group of men and women concerned for their safety.
2. Go to your local police department.
3. Present your very plea and argue for action or cover.
4. Commit arson, assault, or murder against refugees in your local area with the support of the police, who at the moment are Germans too.

This is the only realistic way. Either the entire town goes down and it goes viral, or you successfully remove kebab and it spreads to other towns.
>>
i opened up photoshop to let off some steam, but i'm still mad as fuck.
sorry for le merchant maymay but it didn't feel right without it.
>>
>>56523822
I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN
>>
>>56527404
so these anglo-zionists are just some bunch of old thinkers stuck in time afraid to let go?

cant there be nothing magical about this world

:,(
>>
>>56527311
>and I was not entirely sure if you were joking or not
I'm not even sure myself...
But I'm quite high up on the list of the people to be tossed from the roof for what I am.
Maybe by that time I can get actual asylum for that very fact.
>>
>>56527841
> that feel when I will be able to seek asylum for being a Christian in my lifetime

Good feels.
>>
File: costanza_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>56519625
>The German nation
>ever having the right to exist
You could have stayed nice little nation states with regional politics.
>>
>>56523034
compared to the germans, there is still french who do care about their nation, and who are proud to be french.
not to mention all our nignogs came from our formers colonies; i didnt know turkey was your ex colony

and i won't even talk about the absence of military forces you kuck sent to help the french and russian. nah you prefer to built free dolping submarines for your master, absolute KUCK
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/israel/dolphin.htm
>>
>>56527942
>Good feels.
Pretty shitty feels, senpai. Germany was pretty nice.
Was thinking about asylum for being trans amongst shitskins, not christian, but I guess either might end up working.
>>
>>56524125
not like we weren`t punished enough at the end and in the decades after WWII.
Most of our civillians got evaporated by bombers and what was left got raped for decades by the East.
Anyways we are done. I agree . Whoever loses not one but two world wars has to pay the price. Our slow progressing inevitable exstinction.
>>
>>56527968
imagine about 15 to 30 additional states ranging from the size of your country up to the size of the netherlands or larger
that would be a clusterfuck if ive ever seen one
>>
>>56528260
actually up to the size of switzerland
>>
>>56528199
Are you in B E R L I N btw?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 720x576
>>56520013
You sound like a bunch of fairies
>saave meeee plzzz the evil mudslimes are takin over :3 :((
Lmao man the fuck up pussy niggas. Pic related: what you sound like
>>
>>56528260
Do you even have regional autonomy?
How can they force refugees upon saxon states when everyone is against it?
>>
File: karen.jpg (188 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
karen.jpg
188 KB, 707x1000
>p-please help us!
>hahaha you're country is worse off!
>this is all your fault!
This is what will kill us all.
>>
>>56528260
Europe in 1802 was perfect
>>
>>56528365
Not quite. Hamburg. How does it matter?
>>
>>56528544
monopoly of force lies with the federal government
>>
>>56528545
>eurofags spend decades shitting on America
>now that they need help they're grovelling and whining like dogs
Hahahahaha
>>
>>56528621
ayyy
which part?
>>
File: liberty.jpg (158 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
liberty.jpg
158 KB, 400x558
>>56528566
europe in 1939 was perfect.
>>
File: 1445371306263.jpg (58 KB, 650x550) Image search: [Google]
1445371306263.jpg
58 KB, 650x550
>>56527749
saved, pretty good germanbro
>>
>>56528621
Well you could've sucked my dick or something.
>>
>>56528621
>Hamburg
Sören pls. Geh ma Scheiben einschlagen.
>>
>>56519625
what's going on, if it's huge tl;dr pls
>>
>>56519625
They're worth less than fecal matter
>>
>>56520013
Its your fault for not assassinating merkel yet.
>>
>>56528694
Thanks. I was hoping for at least one reply.
But I'm horrible at this humor thing, being german and all that, so this is always guesswork.
>>
>>56528685
and your mum cunt was perfect for the nigger who copulated with her
>>
>>56528678
Eimsbüttel.

>>56528704
Well, if you've got a home for me in a safe spot in the world I might. Otherwise no thanks.
>>
Hypothetically speaking; could things get so bad that the German military would intervene and make a coup?
>>
>>56528545
exactly
>>
>>56528840
>>56528823
what happened why are you saying its like North Korea?
>>
File: 1445905091229.jpg (6 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
1445905091229.jpg
6 KB, 200x213
You guys are retarded for sure , what the fuck happend with race war, remove kebab, deus vult or whatever the fuck you guys were screaming when this mass imigration happend ? This board is fucking retard and so am i for keep coming here to see the happenings . nuke this gay earth pls
>>
>>56528873
Out of question.

German military sees itself as the army of the parliament. They literally only follow orders and LOVE it.
>>
>>56528873
RARE

I'm not sure, I got a feeling they'd side with the people, but I might be terribly mistaken.
That little bit of military we got anyway.
>>
>>56528873
No, hypothetically the German military has no power.
Hypothetically the German military is 90% turks and ex-yugos.
Hypothetically the German military is too busy building homes for refugees and working at daycares.
>>
>>56528840
hamburg nord here
>>
>>56528978
Also
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/3546154/German-soldiers-too-fat-to-fight-the-Taliban.html
>>
>>56527749
>Israel the autistic unstable robot

kek
>>
>>56528873
Military is already active. They are used to help the refugees since there isn`t enough voluntary manpower right now.
>>
>>56522468
>escaping
http://www.amazon.com/The-Transfer-Agreement-25th-Anniversary-Edition/dp/0914153137

Didn't your prime minister say that Hitler didn't want to kill Juice?
>>
>>56528893
Cause our head of the state is going absolutely mental?
She's replacing our youth with muslim youth who are quite possibly going to be a majority soon enough.

>>56529028
Cool. Only ever worked there.
>>
>>56520013
There is still time fucker, find a kitchen knife and stab merkel to death or die trying, there is still hope if people actively don't resistence against the government. Or is that to uncomfy for you? ;)
>>
>>56519625
Is Switzerland the only nation for Europeans?
Like Israel is the nation for Jews?
>>
>please write your government and ask them to intervene!
yeah, that'll accomplish a lot.

I think you're beyond the letter-writing stage at this point, Germany.
>>
File: forglory.jpg (61 KB, 960x463) Image search: [Google]
forglory.jpg
61 KB, 960x463
>>56519625
I would ride with you
For Glory!
>>
File: soviet-flag.jpg (56 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
soviet-flag.jpg
56 KB, 800x577
>>56519625
Why won't you do anything about it?
Afraid this will happen again?
Fight for your country and your people you fucking shit.
>>
>>56522434
Fuck off faggot. The kikes killed like 50 million whites in russia alone.

You people dont deserve to exist
>>
>>56529167
>She's replacing our youth with muslim youth
what, but how?
>>
>>56528052

Wow those SD and AfD stats. This is so out of date.
>>
>>56529405
watch the news senpai
>>
What holding you from going on streets? You have Facebooks and Social Networks. Why sitting at home browsing 4chan.
Gather yourselves, Unite, Consolidate

LISTEN,SPEAK, DEMAND !!!
>>
>>56529405
The german local isn't giving enough birth so the government started bringing in immigrants to fill the workforce.
There is some stat showing the local young population is turning into the minoritiy or something like that.

Same shit happens in lots of european countries.
>>
>>56529340
Its just enough to stay in euro borders TO NOT MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN. Thats so difficult lol.
>>
>>56529405
Our birth rates are declining cause nowadays you gotta worry about fucking everything so less people want children. Leftists argue, for that reason to preserve our country we must accept immigrants so our population stays stable.

Instead of fixing blatant issues causing a birthrate decline, they just let in able-bodied muslims to fix our gap in the 18-35ish year old sector, neglecting the fact that they'll eventually kill and replace us entirely at whatever rate.
>>
>>56529430
afd went down again. theyre at 9% at best, as low as 6% in other recent polls. so even if outdated, the number for afd at least is fairly accurate.
>>
>>56520013
>>56519625

Sorry, Hans. It's everyone man for himself out here. There's no cavalry coming for you.
>>
>>56522680
I feel the same way. All I can say is that being nice has failed and so probably, violence is going to be the only answer. And some of you will have to die for your freedom.

Recently, I read something by an American author and war correspondent named Ben Robertson. He had been in London during the Blitz, and during that period he often had to cope with his own fear--first of flying (back then most people still went to Europe by boat), and later of course, his terror at the bombing raids. He went on to cover the war in Europe for three more years, until, tragically, he died in the crash of the famous seaplane, The Yankee Clipper, near Lisbon in 1943.

I love what he wrote, not long before he died, about his initial experiences reporting the war. His words move me deeply and perhaps they might help you.

"These were wonderful days in every way.
They changed me as an individual. I lost
my sense of personal fear because I saw that what happened to me did not matter. We counted as individuals only as we took our place in the procession of history. It was not we who counted, it was what we stood for. And I knew now for what I was standing--I was for freedom. It was as simple as that. I realized the good that often can come from death. We were where we were and we had what we had because a whole line of our people had been willing to die. I understood Valley Forge and Gettysburg at Dover, and I found it lifted a tremendous weight off your spirit to find yourself willing to give up your life if you have to--I discovered Saint Matthew’s meaning about losing a life to find it. I don’t see now why I ever again should be afraid."
>>
File: 1444166115300.jpg (34 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1444166115300.jpg
34 KB, 456x320
>>56520013
This is your 3rd failure in a row of epic proportions.

Looks like you will not be around for a fourth attempt.
A shame, you had so much potential.

Heres a hint, get rid of Merkel, protest at her do anything, do something.
>>
File: 1442946057596.jpg (76 KB, 421x433) Image search: [Google]
1442946057596.jpg
76 KB, 421x433
>>56522679
>>
>>56530823
I don't expect it happen. But I continue to hope. Because all these huge international wars,
World War II, World War I, the Napoleonic wars, the Thirty Years war were all west versus west. I'd love to finally see a modern war with the west fighting as one.
>>
File: mer.jpg (51 KB, 572x337) Image search: [Google]
mer.jpg
51 KB, 572x337
Y'see, this is why the 2nd amendment exists.
>>
>>56520013
Let me guess, you don't want to have any children because you're an edgy nihilist
>>
>>56520013
>wiz Arianz an shit
>din do nuffin
>>
Listen Germans. Most of the world is watching you. This is the time to act. There is nothing in the world that is more pathetic than a man or woman ashamed of his or her own people. Take a fucking stand.
>>
>>56528873
Germany is still literally occupied by USA. They can't do shit.
>>
File: 123.jpg (41 KB, 648x599) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
41 KB, 648x599
>>56533051
Faroe Islands, huh? Seems remote enough.... Hmm....
>>
>>56519797
like you have any control over your country!
>>
You have my condolences german bro.

Move to america, and we will sift through the ashes of deutschland together after these lunatics destroy themselves.
>>
File: Screenshot_35.jpg (78 KB, 565x641) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_35.jpg
78 KB, 565x641
>>56533673
Would you guys take me even if I was a weeb?
>>
>>56533785
Sure
>>
>>56519625
It's over. We lost with WW2. Our government is controlled by the USA and we're currently on suicide route to cover up for them destabilizing the middle east. They don't give a shit if we turn into mudshits as long as nobody blames them for destroying iraq, arming ISIS and effectively trying their best to make europe weak so they can control us further.
>>
>>56519625
I don't even care

As long as I have Russia you can become hunted in your own country that you gave over to muslims. You have no right to ask us for help if you never even lift a finger to fight what's happening to your country. Go Breivik, or organize people to do something if you really want to stop this.

In the end most european countries will end up being muslim shit-holes with few whites remaining unless YOU start something.
>>
>tfw always wanted to return to the Fatherland after getting my degree
>tfw the Fatherland might not still be there by the time I've got it
God damn it Germans, go fucking protest, or assassinate Merkel or something.
>>
how is merkel still alive
>>
>>56533785
I'd help a brother out.
>>
I hope everything gets better for you Germany. Just go full nazi and kick those muslims out. Kill the jews also, thanks.
>>
>>56519625
Fuck off, faggot.

>>56520013
>The German people are not at fault! It is the German Government which has gone rogue!
Many Greeks have been saying this about our government for too long that they actually believed it themselves. It's not only the gov's fault, it is mainly the citizens fault.

>Germoney YES
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.