[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Mexicans could be RedPilled, would you be as against them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 29
File: mexicans.jpg (112 KB, 700x459) Image search: [Google]
mexicans.jpg
112 KB, 700x459
If Mexicans could be RedPilled, would you be as against them coming? What if we could turn them and have a permanent conservative majority?
>>
>>56519104
if they would be red pilled, they would stay in mexico and they would not go to the USA
>>
>>56519183
Dude, why would i ever leave california?
>>
>>56519183
This.
>>
File: 1447077383106.jpg (20 KB, 243x240) Image search: [Google]
1447077383106.jpg
20 KB, 243x240
>>56519513
Unless to visit family in Tehas.
>>
>>56519575
Because we don't want you.
>>
As long as they dont bring any islam with them, they are welcome
>>
File: 4chan-mexicano-pepe.jpg (98 KB, 580x614) Image search: [Google]
4chan-mexicano-pepe.jpg
98 KB, 580x614
>>56519104

Mexicans in general are more red pilled than liberal brainwashed america.

They are mostly catholics.

They hate Islam.
They hate negros.

They just want to work in general, and NOT change USA law, customs, religion, or human rights. They love western civilization. Maybe add a bit more soccer and tacos. Thats it. Thats what Mexicans, and most central and south america want.

And they would join the fight with usa, europeans against the cancer that is Islam.
>>
>>56519104
>What if we could turn them and have a permanent conservative majority?
You mean the same kekservative strategy that gets mocked by the altright constantly and hasn't worked once in 20 years?
>>
>>56520216
This. If you are in the US complaining about Mexican immigrants you are a fucking idiot. They are the chemo to Islam and nignogs.
>>
>>56520216
This

/pol/ just likes to be racist when really Hispanics can be a great ally against Islam and blacks
>>
>>56519104

Just like after Regan granted them amnesty in 1986?

Oh wait. They still continued to vote democrat for increased social services you say?

Someone get my fainting couch, the shock has got me.
>>
>>56520507

They are more than welcome to come through the proper legal channels. Illegal aliens of any race, are not welcome.
>>
>>56520686
But nobody has actually TRIED to convert them. It takes more than just letting them in. They need to be brought into the fold.
>>
File: 1445741092736.jpg (211 KB, 1024x812) Image search: [Google]
1445741092736.jpg
211 KB, 1024x812
>>56519681
I was here first.

Fight me, kek.
>>
>>56520686
They voted for Nixon as well
>>
>>56519681
Awww you dont want me here. Boo hoo.

Your typing is so p-p-powerful.

Cant wait to fuck my next white girl.
Hope its your sister and you have to listen.
>>
No, mexicans are the ultimate r selected race.
>>
>>56520216
Fucking this

hardworkers, catholics but not too crazy, dem girls, dem food, and they are pretty much a mixture of European and Northamerican culture (which itself is european culture).

But no, all we get is ahmeds and mehmet

just fuck my shit up senpai desu
>>
>>56520216
>Mexicans in general are more red pilled than liberal brainwashed america.
>
>They are mostly catholics.
>
>They hate Islam.
>They hate negros.

lolno, even the most religious old people are rather liberal outside of abortion issues. Most people don't give a fuck about Islam except for the news about terrorism overseas. Hating negros is becoming more and more frowned upon, even using the word.

>They just want to work in general, and NOT change USA law, customs, religion, or human rights.
>They love western civilization. Maybe add a bit more soccer and tacos. Thats it. Thats what Mexicans, and most central and south america want.

Well that one is true.

>And they would join the fight with usa, europeans against the cancer that is Islam.

When the European civil war comes, I sure hope a Mexican foreign legion forms up.
>>
>>56520216
>tfw when I live in Bologna
>tfw im mexican
>tfw I live with 1 chinese, 1 english, 2 Turkmens, 2 spaniards, 3 mexicans
>tfw the spaniards, british and (westernized) chinese are fucking bluepilled sheeps.
>tfw Turkmens are most redpilled and against islamic fundamentalism and actually have pretty interesting interpretations of Islam.
>tfw we mexicans are loved here
>tfw turks are the most hated ethnic group
>>
>>56523561
Mex Am here. We hate niggers and Moslems. We are already heavily represented in the armed forces. My uncle landed in Normandy, other relatives and friends in Korea, Vietnam, gulf wars, Iraq, Afghanistan.
>>
>>56520507
Especially with what's going on in black neighborhoods with Mexicans killing niggers.

COMPTON
CITY OF MEXICANS PULLING TRIGGERS ON NIGGERS
>>
>>56520686
Because Republicans today are fucking idiots. Honestly, they could have the Latino vote easily, but they focus on their old white base.
>>
>>56523561

fuck off chilango
>>
Hispanic Here

I beat up a nig in high school.
He heard me say the word nigger and he chimped out

Can I be an honorary arayan?
>>
Half breed mexican and white here. My white wife will have my child soon. Mexicans are here to stay Besides america was ours first.

also we dont like blacks either.
>>
>>56525576
Sure.
>>
>>56525780
Will you join us in driving out liberalism? Will you fight with us to destroy the SJWs?
>>
>>56526178
I'm on /pol/ because facebook and instagram - regular media makes me sick.

Fuck yeah I will
>>
>>56526178
I will fight against liberalism and sjw's alongside you guys
>>
>>56524567

Maybe because you guys interact with them all the time, I have never seen a negro outside of the occasional American/French tourist, much less a muslims

>>56525277
>chilango

lol no, not even close.
>>
File: 1443753038456.jpg (38 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1443753038456.jpg
38 KB, 500x455
>>56523561
>even the most religious old people are rather liberal outside of abortion issues.
where are you from, m8?
>>
>>56526617
i'm from Tx. Dallas to be precise so yeah...i interact a lot with them. Some of them okay... Most of them not.
>>
only if they leave after
>>
>>56527064

I mean, compared to say religious old people from Murrica's Bible belt and shit.
>>
>>56527491
Hola from Rowlett, Dallas bro.
>>
>>56523561
>being a DFkek
>>
>>56519104
If they use their savagery to kill off nigs, sure.
>>
File: Election-Eve-21.png (12 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Election-Eve-21.png
12 KB, 480x270
>>56520216
if they don't want to change America, why did they elect Obama? fucking Mexican shill.
>>
>>56520216
>>56520507
>>56522698
bunch of liars all of you. WALL NOW. you lie more than the jews.
>>
File: Hernán Cortés estatua.jpg (39 KB, 478x599) Image search: [Google]
Hernán Cortés estatua.jpg
39 KB, 478x599
>>56523561
Then explain this!! >:(
>>
>>56527766

Rowlett native, now in Arlington. What up, my glip glop?
>>
>>56527988
Don't pin your failure on red pilling libtards on the mexican-americans who were swayed along with thousands of other white americans by obama.
>>
>>56527865
blacks represent zero threat to white America. abortion has black birth rates on the decline. they weren't a real threat in the first place.

meanwhile mexican/white interracial relationships are the most common regardless of sex. hispanic birth rates will destroy America, turning it into another commie shithole. but who cares about that because "niggers."
>>
>>56528136
They barely know English. They were promised affordable healthcare and it ended up fucking them in the end. DOUBT they vote democrat again.
>>
File: diner.jpg (94 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
diner.jpg
94 KB, 800x437
America is not a country where having a healthy body and good work ethic is enough to guarantee you a good life anymore. It's changed a lot since they brought in people on Ellis Island. That's my big problem with immigration, these people are ultimately going to be a drain on the US society no matter what. They're children will be educated and compete for jobs that are already in short supply. I say this all as the son of Mexican immigrants, not trying to suck anybody's dick, but trying to present honest facts.
>>
>>56519104
I have never seen nor met a Mexican in my life :(

Had to google what a Chimichanga was
>>
>>56528444
>busy keeping your eye on jose working while tyrone fucks your wife.
>>
>>56528410
those voter statistics provide clear proof that the "conservative hispanic" is a meme, not based in reality. regardless of their religion, they vote to move this country further left.

why do you think democrats are so pro-imigration? it's because they know they Mexicans vote democrat.
>>
>>56528629
you have it backwards. try real hard and maybe you can grasp the big picture.
>>
>>56519104
What redpilling needs to be done?
We make west Boro baptist church seem reasonable. We don't need redpoll we need them blue pills to calm do a bit.
>>
>>56528482
I'm with you on that. My grandpa immigrant from spain- my great great grandmother was Mexican...but they hated mexico and came to America since the early 1900's. The Anti-Mexican/mexico sentiment remained in my family however.
>>
File: mexicanballs.png (160 KB, 1271x2732) Image search: [Google]
mexicanballs.png
160 KB, 1271x2732
Mexico would be great, but Mexicans are rotten people that hate each other and only care about money most of the time, so were all easily corrupted
>>
You fuckers just don't understand the identity problems one has when mixed white and brown. Part of me hates mexican's and part of me hates whites. FUCK
>>
Er, every native Mexican (and non American Latino) I know is red pilled. It's the second or third generation born here that are psychotic leftists, but that's just my personal experience. My grandparents are the same way.
>>
>>56529329
Well how white do you look? I'm a halfie here too. For whatever reason I adopted mostly white facial traits so I can get by as a white person 90% of the time. I hate saying I'm one race though -- I just say I'm American.
>>
File: 4chan-triggered-negro.jpg (4 KB, 202x251) Image search: [Google]
4chan-triggered-negro.jpg
4 KB, 202x251
>>56523561

Serious question bro, Are you a retard bro?

Or a female?

Mexicans in general detest el negro. All latin america and south american do.

And with the strong catholic faith, they hate Islam and muslims in general.

Most white americans that know spics, or live in USA pretty much know that in general, they dislike el negro.

Maybe some spics dont say it, just like some whites dont. But yeah, they hate el negro africano.

Yeah, i think you are a female. Sure, some latina are degenerate whores and like negros. Bu they as well end up as single mothers with lives ruined.
>>
>>56529524
I have green eyes but chicano hair, white women love it. I don't look white per se, but i' am as white washed as they come.
>>
>>56529804
That describes my friend. He's got green eyes, handsome as fuck face, and olive skin. He's full Mexican and doesn't look white per se, but he's pretty damn white in my eyes.
>>
>>56529329
being mixed races forces you to drop collectivism.; If you are able to do that you will be much better for it. you should be an individual regardless of your genetic makeup.
>>
>>56529670
Reb?
>>
>>56529670
you're saying they dislike blacks, just like every race on the planet? WOW THEY ARE SO REDPILLED PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE.
>>
>>56523561

Spotted the fucking naco scumbag from Mexico City. Eat a jew dick you disgusting subhuman meztizo hack. I never had a problem with Mexicans till I had the misfortune of living in Mexico City for a year. I wish they napalmed the whole fucking city. Degenerates everyone of them. Only brotier Mexicans I've met are from Monterrey and Texas.
>>
Any Mexican nationals here?

Can I easily obtain Mexican citizenship?

I'm a 4th-gen American, but my mom was born in Mexico (she is now an American citizen) (all legally). I also have family living in Mexico.

Just curious. Thinking of expanding my presence in the world and in giving myself extra options.
>>
>>56519104
If they were red pilled they'd get rid of Mexican ISIS and make something of themselves.
>>
>>56528208

>muh la raza
>muh malinche

Mexicans from Mexico City are literally subhuman morons. I rather have to deal with a mentally retarded Norteno than a fuckboi from D.F.

I've never met so many self-hating European half-breeds in my life.
>>
If Mexicans were redpilled, they'd stay in Mexico and work to fix it.
>>
>>56528489

If you have met Philipinos it's basically the same fucking shit. They tend to be alright when they don't hangout in groups.
>>
>>56530278

Nope. They have some black friends like most people.

They hate the majority of blacks in the world : niggers . Nigger is much different that just some black guy. But niggers are the majority of blacks around the world.

I have had black friends, worked around black people. They are not niggers. But the majority of blacks in the world are niggers.

Spics dislike niggers since its what they usually encounter. The reality.
>>
>>56530583
>>56530253
>>
>>56528961

It's the Aztec blood. Some of you guys are fucking nuts. Cortez and the Conquistadors shouldn't have breed with the Aztecs; the other tribes where mostly okay.
>>
>>56530449
I hope not, at least not easily. I'd be ok with residency without being able to qualify for any type of aid, you want to be here you're gonna work here. I hate people that abuse welfare, especially those who go to great schools for free and then just complain on how oppressed they were.
>>
>>56530458

>Mexican ISIS

Comparing the cancer of the world that is Islam, to some fucks that just profit of the war on drugs. Yeah, you are a bit retarded bro.

Its like comparing your UK gangs, normal drug criminals, to ISIS wanting to change YOUR whole country...oh wait, you are mostly Muslim soon, so yeah. I can see why you direct your anger to the wrong thing.
>>
>>56530583
so, they hate niggers just like everybody in the world.

why is this significant?
>>
>>56530758

Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>56530789
Hey, El spico, are you rebano?
>>
>>56530789
it's not a good comparison because the cartel actually controls a country. ISIS doesn't have that kind of power or stability.
>>
>>56519104
>catholic
>hard workers
>free marketers
If the right wing would allow them in, they would always vote right.

The left did right by making them their allies.
>>
>>56528961
That pic is gold
>>
>>56530965

Nah most Mexicans are indocrtinated by the left. The left lie to them and tell them that the reps will deport them. Only solid hispanic group that almost always votes right are Cubans. They hate the democrats because of the Bay of Pigs.
>>
>>56530965
Not only just let them in, they made them dependent on welfare.
Told them they don't have to learn English nor assimilate, told them white people are against you
The left is cancer that has affected many families I know as a Mexican
>>
>>56530792

American white liberals and/or retards love, defend the negro. And the muslim now.

I just saw CNN, 2 white journalist, pretend Trumps stats were false by just saying he retweet a fake tweet, without even mentioning what he was tweeting. Without even darling, or knowing, or actually being traitors to their culture/race, hiding the truth of the stats and situation.
Thats the difference. Unlike the mostly catholic spic that knows that Islam is cancer shit, and the negro is often an animal.
>>
>>56530965
>hard workers
57 percent of households headed by an immigrant used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households.

http://www.cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011
>>
File: 1444683506837.jpg (78 KB, 404x346) Image search: [Google]
1444683506837.jpg
78 KB, 404x346
>>56519104

>If mexicans could be redpilled.

We are redpilled already.

Feminists are seen as crazy bitches and it is the general opinion.

We FUCKING DESPISE niggers, we treat them like animals around here.

Islam is the Anti-thesis of mexican culture, ffs we fry carnitas and chicharrones in the street.

Mexico is heavily catholic, the day a mudslime dares to touch a virgin mary sanctuary (which exist in every damn corner) shit will go down, not a single mudslime will be saved.

We perfectly know that the government is full of jackshit and we do nothing but complain.

Our opinion against homosex is kinda tame, we dont give a fuck as long as they keep their shit between them, but if a homo goes around being a faggot he will be shittalked straya-style.

goddamn only thinking about mudslimes starting a purge by touching our shit makes my dick hard.
>>
>>56519104

If there were no Mexicans in America, we would already have a conservative majority

If women weren't allowed to vote then the DNC would never win another election

Food for thought
>>
>>56530449

Because every time I go on vacation to Mexico, when Mexican customs sees my mom's passport they get happy and look at me like one of them.

I read the Mexican constitution and it says I'm a Mexican citizen because I was a parent who was born in Mexico.

Is getting dual citizenship hard?
>>
>>56530952

>country

Are you retarded? Isis actually has a whole state that they captures, and everywhere where there is sharia law, or a mostly muslim population is thanks to Isis type of desires by Islam. And Isis terrorist attacks all over muslim countries and western countries.

Criminal cartel running rampant in a country, does not mean they control the actual civilization.

Its like saying the Italian mafia in the usa strong at one point controlled everybody being forced to eat meatballs. El capone, vs Islam.

Its not even a basis for comparison.

Mexico criminal situation is not even close to world Islam ideology spreading to control the west.
>>
>>56530965

that is true, Mexico is till a dictatorship experiment, even if the whole system is soft with citizen dissent the majority just sits around upholding this dictatorship because "it's not that bad"
>>
>>56531349
You're weak on the faggotry, especially in DF
You got a large group left voters hoping their messiah AMLO will save them from the oppression of the rich and corrupt,
Just check comments on most mexican news sites and all you see are a bunch of apologists
>>
File: kek .webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kek .webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>conservative mexican ITT

dat delusion
>>
Everyone in here claiming that Mexicans are "red-pilled" is right. That means they have a strong sense of racial identity, and look out for the concerns of their race over any other. This means they will never be anything but competition for whites. The nature of the Mexican is that he must be either at the feet of whites, as a slave, or at their throat, as a rabid Aztec drug-lord. There's no middle ground. Just because they're less bloodthirsty than Arabs that doesn't mean they're peace loving qnd forward-thinking — if they were, then Mexico wouldn't be a shithole, would it?
>>
>Aztec meme

Where my family is from its the Huichol, Tarascans, and northern tribes like the Kickapoo and Yaqui
>>
File: 1447981287651.jpg (116 KB, 694x720) Image search: [Google]
1447981287651.jpg
116 KB, 694x720
>>56531349
Guys like you are bro-tier. I lived in Baja for a year and the locals treated me like family. Most were conservative as fuck and were traditionalists as far as family/cultural/moral values were concerned. This illegal immigration issue needs to be fixed so we can go back to being on better terms.
>>
Ok I guess all these Mexican flag users are Americans on a vpn proxy
>>
>>56531763
I get that, but we have a lot of common enemies to be fought. After we get rid of those, we can fight each other.
>>
>>56531763

What planet do you live in bro?

Mexian americans actually think of themselves as americans. Not like a muslim who thinks of himself as only a muslim waiting to dominate and destroy any country they are in.

Many of the Medal of Honor winners in USA army are mexicans.

Mexican is actually the normal middle ground. They integrate, respect the country they are in, in general do not want to destroy whites or western civillization.

They are more like Irish, scottish, immigrants that respect the country they are in, while still maintaining a healthy respect for their own cutlure etc.

Mexicans, spics are nothing like a muslim/Islam.
>>
>>56530669
You have it wrong, The Conquistadores didn't breed with the Aztecs (they were wiped out of existence), they did it with the inferior tribes.
>>
File: rage.jpg (463 KB, 873x1304) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
463 KB, 873x1304
>>56523561
>tfw they changed the name of negrito to nito
>>
>>56531512
yeah they control this much land in a war zone.

call me when they occupy a semi-functional country like how the cartel controls mexico.
>>
>>56531730
>>56531763
2 posters with some sense here. but as you can see this board is crammed full of shilling Mexicans and white men desperate for latinas. they are even in Canada apparently.

if something isn't done quick, North America will soon resemble South America.
>>
File: 4chan-Allahu-Akbar-alpha-ben.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Allahu-Akbar-alpha-ben.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
>>56532500

Almost 2 billion muslims all over the world wanting to dominate and replace western civilization for more than a thousand years.

Call me when that even compares to a temporary drug cartel running wild some in a catholic western civilization country.

Nice try Mohammad. Islam is the cancer of the world. Even to moderate muslims that support many of ISIS beliefs.

Kill yourself for being stupid, or a muslim.
>>
File: 1447746202586-4.jpg (579 KB, 1280x1408) Image search: [Google]
1447746202586-4.jpg
579 KB, 1280x1408
this doesn't seem red pilled. Asians hate nigs as well but I don't want a mass immigration of them ass well unless I like to end up like Canada
>>
>>56532704
A lot with the us flag are hispanic. The mexican ''conservative'' is a /pol/ meme.
>>
File: 1448167408965.jpg (7 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
1448167408965.jpg
7 KB, 161x250
>>56519104
Have you seen South America? its a giant clusterfuck, we dont need that shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>>
>>56523561
Lol check out this chilangofuck
>>
They're ugly and they gross me out (no racism)
>>
>>56532704
>>56531730
>>56531763

A smart man pics the correct enemy. The bunny in his house. Or the rabid dogs trying to bring western civilization into another dark ages and end it. The rabid rapist dog pounding and breaking down your door to kill you, and rape you, and end your whole way of life forever.

The rabid dog waging war on all your civilization.

Its up to you to decide if you are smart or not.
>>
File: 1428624029041.png (465 KB, 1380x1926) Image search: [Google]
1428624029041.png
465 KB, 1380x1926
Mexicans are the best, we're the most friendly and love everyone ;3
>>
File: chavolaugh.jpg (77 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
chavolaugh.jpg
77 KB, 680x453
>>56531349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svkkhK6-f_k

"mexicans do jobs not even the blacks want to do in USA"
>>
File: 1393799280034.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1393799280034.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
>>56533527
Holy shit that actually happened LMAO

I saw that in the movie 'la dictadura perfecta', based fucking movie, btw. You should all watch it, it's on netflix.

It's about how intertwined the Media, Politicians and the cartels are in Mexico.
>>
>>56533527

That guy almost managed to get Bush to grant the illegals amnesty before 9/11 happened.

Why do the Bush love sucking mexican cock?
>>
>>56533723
The sad part is that a lot of that does actually happen here. Televisa controls the media and pretty much a large chunk of mexico as a whole. I don't want to sound like a faggot chairo but it's true.

People are poor as fuck but they all have to have a TV to rot their brains with the filth mexican media creates.
>>
>>56533527
Aguas!!!! Hahahahahaha
>>
>>56533527

Personally I think it's easy to say that, niggers don't want any jobs.
>>
>>56534039
why do blacks get so butthurt about everything?
>>
>>56532317
>inferior tribes
>Aztecs are literally culture stealers basing their entire existence on Mayans that came before them hundreds of years earlier
>move into ancient abandoned Mayan cities
>same gods different names
>we wuz reyes and shit ese
>literally planet of the apes
Pathetic tbhfam
>>
>>56519104
They have actual cultural value to bring and they aren't inherently destructive muslims.

They can come LEGALLY
>>
>>56528208
Hernan had his period
>>
>>56534412

Because claiming victimhood over their failure of a culture is an easy scapegoat for their lack of productivity and general inclination to lean on welfare incentivizes them to keep the cycle of blame, guilt, and victimhood perpetuating the black meme of oppression as an excuse.
>>
fyi the Mexicans you hate - cholos - have heavy Turkish / West Asian ancestry and maybe Romani as well. That's what produces that street thug look gangster look.

https://youtu.be/4PPVr7pR_E4

*Spain and the Caliphate
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 493x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 493x489
>>56520216
Can confirm
Am taco
>>
Any other mexicans here who know or have seen muslims in mexico irl?

I live in Sonora and not once have I encountered any. Same with jews, never met one personally.
>>
File: mapa-cultura-maya-.jpg (49 KB, 639x448) Image search: [Google]
mapa-cultura-maya-.jpg
49 KB, 639x448
>>56534497
Holy shit you are retarded. Or maybe it is bait?
>>
>>56535082

Apparently some of your more native niggers built a mosque in chiapas.

Time for the final solution.
>>
>>56535082
>Coahuila
Nope, not a single
>>
>>56534907

Id rather be a brown short friendly Amerindian/mestizo like in OPs pic than a tall grotesque white cholo

although Northern Mexico has tall clean white/mestizos.. they're cool too https://youtu.be/Kj-8F401kv4

Black Mexicans are cool too, id rather be that then a cholo
>>
>>56532250
>Mexican americans actually think of themselves as americans.

A) What would you know about it Canada? Why don't you deal with your Arabs and Chinese before lecturing us
B) clearly you are too young to remember May 1St, 2006. I am not. I saw them pouring out of the woodwork into our streets to demand citizenship. I saw Mexican students tearing down the US flag and raising the Mexican flag over their school. I haven't forgotten that La Raza claims "Aztlan" as part of Mexico. And you will never convince me that people who couldn't fix their own nation will somehow restrain themselves from ruining ours, or that a half-hispanic USA won't resemble Brazil more closely than it resembles the country I was born in.
>>
>>56535730
those pochos need to gtfo

nobody likes mexican americans man, people in usa don't like them, we don't like them
>>
>>56535381
Not bait at all. Everyone knows the Aztecs rebuilt old Mayan ruins. Literally planet of the apes. Everything Aztecs had was based on prior Mayan technology and culture. I don't even know why Mexicans get butthurt about it. It's not like any Aztecs are alive after getting their heads chopped off.
>>
>>56536034
read a history book son
>>
>>56533254

You can shut and lock your door to keep the rabid dog out until you find and load your gun. But who the fuck wants a bunch of rabbits shitting in your bed and eating all your food?
>>
>>56520216
This, Mexicans are redpilled as fuck. The only reason they vote Democrat is Republicans keep going on about deportations.

The irony is that if the borders were opened as Democrats seem to want, within a generation they'd all be voting Republican (or the Dems would have to whistle a very different tune to keep their new base).
>>
>>56519104
Mexicans are Redpilled, They want the border closed too. intact the only people its good for is promotion for the WAR ON DRUGS, which is annoying and a waste of money. Lock it down and let them dig tunnels. and then we can shoot them if we find them, it is a fun game.
>>
>>56519104
Mexicans are already redpilled. They only vote 60% dem and that's for 3 reasons: leftist hegemony in academia, leftistist hegemony in mass media, and the fact that most republican voters hate them.
>>
>>56536207
Oh, and as a side note. My post is regarding Mexicans that either are not yet citizens or still have close ties to non-citizens. Any fully naturalized Mexican I've ever met is straight up Republican.
>>
>>56536073
>We wuz Reyes and shit carnal.
Why are you so mad about the inferiority of the Aztecs?
They were living like Mayans that came a thousand years before them but they were doing that in 1400s. Aztecs literally didn't do shit. Aztecs are known for human sacrifices and that's it. Mayans were the mathematicians and astronomers amongst other things.
All the Mayan gods were renamed and for the Aztec cück. This is why based Mel Gibson decided to honor them with a movie.
>>
File: mexicois waittttt.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
mexicois waittttt.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
>>56519104
We are already redpilled thus we hate you, the average Mexican nowadays knows that murrika is behind ISIS and that you are run by jews. Additionally every time more and more Mexicans are realising that Mexico is a white country because the majority of murrikans we interact with in social networks are tri-racial mongrels with anglo surnames.
>>
>>56535082
Tamaulipas-fag here, never met one neither, thanks god
>>
>Latin Americans
>conservative

Look, every Latin American country has two parties. The socialist party, and the party that split from the socialist party because that wasn't left-wing enough.

They will never be conservative, anywhere on earth.
>>
>>56536483
>hol up let me make up a bunch of lies real quick fàm
What would you know about it?
>>
>>56536483
Same with many parts of asia and yurop, dingus.

Ironically most asians still have a more traditionally conservative household upbrining than most white people.
>>
>>56536395
> Mexico
> White
>>
File: mexiwot.jpg (105 KB, 725x729) Image search: [Google]
mexiwot.jpg
105 KB, 725x729
>>56523561
>even the most religious old people are rather liberal outside of abortion issues
>Most people don't give a fuck about Islam except for the news about terrorism overseas
>Most people don't give a fuck about Islam except for the news about terrorism overseas

lolwut, are you in drugs or something m8?
>>
>>56536716
>What would you know about it?

I actually live in Latin America.
>>
>refugees come to mexico
>The Narcos kills them
>Mohammeds try to get revenge on the Narcos
>They kill each other
>This will never happen
>>
>>56537195
So is guayana and Suriname.
What I'm trying to say is what would a nigger know about being Hispanic.
Go speak your clickty clack language somewhere else you fucking nigger
>>
File: cholos-5B1-5D.jpg (51 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
cholos-5B1-5D.jpg
51 KB, 576x432
>>56534907
>>
File: cholojew.jpg (485 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
cholojew.jpg
485 KB, 900x675
>>56534907
>>56537684
>>
>>56537347
Actually, Guayana and Suriname are not part of Latin America.

If you doubt me so much, just look at wikipedia about the main Mexican parties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_Revolutionary_Party

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_of_the_Democratic_Revolution

Both are members of the Socialist International.
>>
>>56531509
Idk about dual citizenship, But if your mom is mexican, you are as well no matters where u were born.

You Just need a mexican birth certificate and an ID

http://en.sre.gob.mx/index.php/services/passports
If you can red spanish, there is more info.

Good luck ese.
>>
File: white for murrikan standards.png (268 KB, 522x443) Image search: [Google]
white for murrikan standards.png
268 KB, 522x443
>>56536868
She is whiter than this desu.
>>
>>56523561
>>56523561
Came back from visiting your country a week ago. I've seen a pretty strong catholic community in every city and village. Especially Puebla comes to mind. You dont care about Islam because thats not an issue for you yet. But you will.

Mexicans do live in a two-class society. There are whites, and natives/mixed -race mexicans. In all advertisements you will only see white Mexicans. Brownies seemed to have accepted that fate though, and every Mexican would rather identify with their Aztec/Olmec heritage (even if they have none) than admit his ancestry is Spanish. Pretty fascinating country. I don't understand why US-citizens care about Mexican immigrants. Or why Mexicans even want to emmigrate nowadays.

Have a horchata on me, amigo.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.