[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody watching "The Man In the High Castle" I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MITHC.png (390 KB, 1047x565) Image search: [Google]
MITHC.png
390 KB, 1047x565
Anybody watching "The Man In the High Castle" I am nearly finished with the first season.

This show is truly amazing, a world where the Axis powers won. The United States was split east and west just as Germany was. The American people are treated as second class citizens by the Japanese, the east coast citizens have a chance at making a better lives for themselves by furthering the Reich's cause. Those that don't fit in are either exterminated or escape to the rocky mountains "Neutral" zone.
>Hitler is dying
>Conspiracies are being formed by his possible successors
>Tensions between the Reich and Japan are at their highest since the war
>Germany has Supersonic Jet/Rocket travel while Japan is decades behind
Do you feel that this is an accurate portrayal of what would happen to the US if we failed to defeat the Axis forces?
>>
>>56518954
Japan loves white people and would not discriminate against us.
>>
>>56519064
O i rike u gaijin, I kirr u rast
>>
>>56519064
You wouldn't treat a forcibly controlled population with suspicion and prejudice? Especially when they try to *SPOILER ALERT NIGGA* their *SPOILER* and it ends up being the *:D* instead, and the Jap cops cover it up to prevent an outbreak of war?
>>
>>56518954
Neither Germany or Japan combined ever, at any point during or before the war, had the force projection necessary to occupy the US. The only possible way they could have pulled that off is by getting nukes first, but by that point there would be no reason to occupy the US because the Soviets would be defeated and Germany would have all the land of continental Europe and Russia. All armies involved would be far too demoralized and decimated for the occupation of what would have been the largest country involved.
>>
File: Man_In_The_High_Castle_map[1].png (54 KB, 1428x638) Image search: [Google]
Man_In_The_High_Castle_map[1].png
54 KB, 1428x638
>>56519455
The Germans did get the bomb.
They used the bomb on us, and here is the world as the series portrays it.
>>
>>56519064
>Japan loves white people and would not discriminate against us.
>Bataan, Sandakan, Burma Railroad

>>56519768
>Canada left alone
I guess being canadian is punishment enough
>>
File: ayysquad.jpg (132 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
ayysquad.jpg
132 KB, 600x591
>not mentioned
>>
>>56519768

>Canada

lol wut?
>>
>>56518954
It's inaccurate just like every other portrayal of anything nazi related in media. They've been turned into the villain / 'bad guys' in every inch of media and academia since the 1930s as part of the most efficient and successful propaganda campaign in the history of humanity, while they jews just oh so coincidentally ended up controlling all of the worlds banks, most media, corporate, and political affairs.

I know this post is weak because I'm tired and somewhat depressed and can't be bothered going into more detail, but it's all true.
>>
>>56520423

just be sure what you say can be falsiefied and make sure you dont make excuses when events happen that are outside your conspiracytheory :^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.