[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say with me: I stand with israe It's time for /pol/ to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: 1.jpg (77 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
77 KB, 960x704
Say with me: I stand with israe
It's time for /pol/ to understand that merchant is just a meme.

Look all the Palestinian who killed innocents Israelis.

https://twitter.com/JewishVictims?lang=it
>>
File: YES YES YES.jpg (70 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
YES YES YES.jpg
70 KB, 428x500
Yes goy, its just a meme, the jews are the good ones
>>
I stand with israe
>>
>>56518773
fuck em all, let them kill each other off, the world will be a better place
>>
People don't support israel because they are currently not the underdog, when they were before 67' more people supported Israel, they didn't stop supporting Israel because it gained more territory but because we defeated all these countries, while being a small young country. Suddenly they were the small poor ones so people started supporting them.
>>
File: נעמה.png (90 KB, 570x329) Image search: [Google]
נעמה.png
90 KB, 570x329
have you >>56518875 ever realized that there are real jews who love their culture and they want to leave in peace and they are not JIDF or shills?

I stand with those people. Do you prefer terrorists? I think not

The events of these days will probably end ISIS and terrorism for a long time. It's just a matter of time.

Jewish innocents are killed daily everywhere because of this antisemitism and none talks about this reality on this board. It's very sad.
>>
File: ahmed makes a funny.png (286 KB, 643x492) Image search: [Google]
ahmed makes a funny.png
286 KB, 643x492
>>56518773
>communism
>racism
>created isis
>most of the population would be nazi if they werent jewish
>NO GOOD MEMES
fuck this im out
>>
Why are Jews in America treated like second class citizens?
>>
>>56518875
To be fair, comparative to zionists and international Juden they're not that bad
>>
>>56519301
Yes but if /pol/ is so anti israel what are you doing here? I mean they don't respect you,
you are probably a very good person in real life.
The real red pill it's the new world order...and /pol/sters of today are just distracting from the real elite.
>>
File: 66.png (41 KB, 375x127) Image search: [Google]
66.png
41 KB, 375x127
>>56519375
are you implying there wont be a war for this?
screen cap this, war in the next month
>>
>>56518773
>Jews realizing that neonazis are their only possible allies in the west
>>
>>56519503
http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/middleeast/100000003447027/israel-remembers-jewish-paris-victims.html

Even trump stand with israel...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbwk9VuQkA
>>
I support Isreal's genocide of Palestinians. I just wish they would do it without the U.S. Fitting the bill.
>>
>rodents getting mad at pest control
>>
>>56519497
Well I usually don't post anything but some threads are quite interesting
Also funny to see how some ppl non ironically think all Jews are in a secret cult ruling the world together and responsible for all the trouble in the world

>some jewish guy says something about something
>another jewish guy says the opposite
Pol goes >wow didnt jews support this
>if a jew supports something it means rest of the jews do too
Theres literally a thread like that going on at the moment on pol
>>
File: 1444514230094.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1444514230094.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>56518773
>>
>>56520880
Tbqh it cracks me up.

Schrodinger's Jew. He is both all-powerful schemer/oppressor and unable to stop Palestinians with knives, all at the same time!
>>
>>56518773
They grow bananas in Israel?
>>
File: jewish spy.jpg (800 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
jewish spy.jpg
800 KB, 1600x1067
>>56518773
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.