[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHUT IT DOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: JUST CUCK ME UP FAM.jpg (86 KB, 624x355) Image search: [Google]
JUST CUCK ME UP FAM.jpg
86 KB, 624x355
C U C K E D
>>
>>56518368
They should just start one legitimately and if the uni wont allow it then they can turn the tables on them for oppressing free speech
>>
>>56518490
It's not even free speech, everyone has a union except white people.
>>
File: 1435783996375.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1435783996375.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>56518368
>tfw graduated from there

feels bad man
>>
>>56518490

You can't oppress white people

You can't rape white women

You can't murder white men

You can't molest white children.

You cannot be a white victim.

Welcome to the future.

Commissar Jamal would like a word with you. You've made the Soros quite unhappy with your ungood thoughtcrime.
>>
>>56518368
>liberals continue to show that they are anti-white

Wbite genocide is real.
>>
>>56518603
>TFW still there in college, and my friends associate with filthy liberals and I'm forced to hide my power level.
>>
White people need minorities permission to exist.

Kek.
>>
There isn't one actual white student union, is there? It's all just people on the internet.
>>
>>56518941
Of course not, but these white student union pages raise a point about how white people don't matter on campuses.
>>
>>56518368
someone should just start creating "Anti-white student union of XYZ university" facebook sites in response to this
>>
File: AssassinCreedDevelopers.jpg (601 KB, 1280x1696) Image search: [Google]
AssassinCreedDevelopers.jpg
601 KB, 1280x1696
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/53407210-story

Looks like the university is calling us Racist and de-legitimizing the movement. We have to come up with some more ideas.

>"An anonymous person or group has started an unauthorized and highly objectionable "NYU White Student Union" Facebook page; these kinds of pages have cropped up at a number of universities that have sought to have a real dialogue about race and inclusion. There is no such organization as this at NYU, the Facebook page is using NYU's logo illegally and without permission, and we have contacted Facebook to demand the NYU logo be removed. We reject -- and we call on others to reject -- efforts such as this to derail or distort candid, thoughtful discourse on race."
>>
So Sandusky was ok, but white students aren't.
>>
Maybe they should watch closely to make sure their coaches don't rape anymore kids.
>>
File: let go.jpg (100 KB, 840x970) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
100 KB, 840x970
>>56520932
Is that why most of the games have been fucking garbage recently?
>>
>>56521443
that picture is misleading, pretty sure the top picture is the Assassins Creed dev team, and the bottom part is the shitty mobile app game dev team
>>
>>56521660
Still doesn't change the fact Jewbisoft is fucking shit
>>
>>56521824
tru senpai
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.