[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR GETTING BTFO RUBIO 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tgTSyMN.png (192 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
tgTSyMN.png
192 KB, 960x1440
TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR GETTING BTFO

RUBIO 2016
>>
get the fuck in here
>>
when did Jeb bush up his shit?
>>
File: 15.png (199 KB, 284x458) Image search: [Google]
15.png
199 KB, 284x458
https://betting.betfair.com/politics/us-politics/republican-nomination-odds---donald-trump-shortens-on-betfair-201115-171.html

Republican Nomination: Donald Trump hits shortest odds yet

Trump has literally never been more likely to win.
>>
>Carson and Paul at Romney level
Daaamn son
>>
>>56518144
I wonder who will be the candidate that swoops in and says "listen, alot of what Trump is saying has some truth to it, however, we need to be level-headed when dealing with the issues. We can't go be that extreme in reality. It usually isn't very good for society. Vote for me, and you'll get your voice heard, in a reasonable way." That candidate will steal half of trumps votes and half of the other nominees votes because they are afraid that trump might win if not.

It will happen, because politics isn't a game of chance. It's planned.
>>
>>56518896
Gut feeling says it will be Jeb Bush.
>>
>>56519137
The thing is, if Trump is serious about wanting to be president then he'll have enough influence to make life hell for any of them if he doesn't win.
>>
File: osh.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
osh.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>56519137

do they want Hillary to win?
>>
>>56519884
I don't think "they" care if Hillary or Jeb wins. "They" win anyways. And I think Trump is happy as long as the politics favor him in his business and I think that goal is already achieved by becoming the "extreme" protest-vote. It forces the other politicians to adopt some of his rhetoric, even if in milder form.
>>
>>56521294

>undefined "they"

Which they are we talking about? The Rockefellers? The Jews? Wal-mart? Scientology?
>>
>>56519137
Most likely Bush, and will most likely beat Hillary later on. Will come second in Iowa and dominate New Hampshire. If not Bush then only Rubio, and either way it's Fiorina on the ticket to satisfy the quota.
>>
rubio is a fuckboy. ted cruz is more likely to win than him

trump is going to win
>>
>>56521558
I'm not the one who said "they" first. I just hyphened it to show that it was unclear. I'll just call "them" the architects. It's the same people who pay for all the political commercials. Their interests usually will be the same as the interests of Trump.
>>
>>56523766
I'm unsure if that's the "they" our australian friend was referring to, or if he meant republicans by "they". If used in the latter sense it makes less sense, but I've seen worse cognitive dissonance.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.