[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so the us, europe and israel are supporting isis why should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: isis-war-on-terror-a-lie.jpg (205 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
isis-war-on-terror-a-lie.jpg
205 KB, 526x526
so the us, europe and israel are supporting isis

why should i be glad to know that when it seems to be the first thing my liberal "friends" come up with when they tell me how much they hate the west?
>>
>>56518058
ISIS does not need "support" from anyone, they are a bunch of islamic fanatics.
>>
>>56518058
>so the us, europe and israel are supporting isis

retarded Belgy faggot detected
>>
>>56518058
Get the fuck out, the faggot states support the FSA terrorists while Turkey sandniggers support Isis. Fuck you euroshit
>>
but lads...

https://youtu.be/lx2UfpcT5yg?t=985

even trump said so...
>>
>>56519760
But their hardware came from somewhere using precious metals from somewhere.

Fuck man. If youre going to be mexican dont be a nigger about it.

Youre fucking it up for us that are living by the mountain top.
>>
>>56520332
>But their hardware came from somewhere using precious metals from somewhere.
You mean USA sold them AK-47's? That's kind of dumb.
>>
>>56518058
>Not the Israeli flag
>>
File: bush_fox280x225.gif (39 KB, 280x225) Image search: [Google]
bush_fox280x225.gif
39 KB, 280x225
>>56519760

Saudi Arabia and Israel are backing them using US shekels

it's like how our government funds the cartels with the same money that Obummer and their past presidents sent us to combat them.
>>
>>56518058

>islamicinvitationturkey.com
>Turkey

They are one of the biggest supporters of IS and other Jihadists because they fight a proxy war for them against Kurds. Fuck Turkey and fuck Turkroaches.
>>
Both sides are going to fund opposition to keep their proxy wars going m8
>>
>>56520836
>Saudi Arabia and Israel are backing them using US shekels
Why the fuck would Israel back up people that wants to obliterate them? I agree on Saudi Arabia and Turkey, so this is more a Muslim vs. Muslim problem than Kike vs. Muslim problem.

Groups like ISIS have existed since centuries ago.
>>
>>56518058
They all have explosives around their waist? Well done Hollywood.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.