[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
File: 20100222-ezbake2.jpg (32 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
20100222-ezbake2.jpg
32 KB, 500x291
Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook?

The wife and I were doing some Christmas shopping, and I wanted to get an easy bake oven for her 10 year old daughter. However she became upset and said I was being sexist, assume she would want to learn to cook. She insisted I get her the new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code. They started a Black Girls Code club (http://www.blackgirlscode.com) at her school and she just joined (even though she's only half black). I really think she should learn to cook though, since my wife isn't teaching her (she can barely cook herself).

What do you think? Which should I get her? Also, how do I appease my wife? She's still quite upset, and when she gets like this, she tends to withhold sex, so I'd like to get this solved ASAP!
>>
What a kek.
>>
File: cock.png (122 KB, 272x399) Image search: [Google]
cock.png
122 KB, 272x399
>being this cücked
>>
File: 1432661767782.png (62 KB, 800x766) Image search: [Google]
1432661767782.png
62 KB, 800x766
>>56517833
sounds like you are whipped faggot who can't even controll your wife
she most likely fucks behind your back and is only staying with you for your money.
>>
File: large.jpg (120 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
120 KB, 403x392
>>56517833
>She insisted I get her the new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code.
>half black
you fucked up and deserve all of it
>>
>>56517833
This is some next-level bait.
>>
Black girls code club* sexist and racist.
>>
>>56517833
Most women can't cook as well as men.
>>
>>56517833
I had the easy bake and I was a boy. Who gives a fuck get her both. You have the penis you make the decisions. Stop being pussy whipped.
>>
File: mgs remove.jpg (247 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
mgs remove.jpg
247 KB, 1041x1066
>>56517833
>Black Girls Code club
>>
>>56517833
>learn to cook
>microwave
>>
>>56517833
>However she became upset and said I was being sexist, assume she would want to learn to cook.

Sounds like you have fucked up.
Enjoy your shit marriage.
>>
File: 1434645614800.png (66 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1434645614800.png
66 KB, 625x626
>>
>>56517833
>iPad Pro
>learn how to code

Wow she really is a nigger then..
>>
>>56517833
You should have said when you where her age you loved to go in the kitchen and try to cook. It interested you very much at that age. This way you make it about age and not sex. Come on man you disappoint me
>>
>>56518100
Yeah also this. What type of school are you sending your daughter to that promotes segregated classrooms? This is bait.
>>
>>56518143
Easy bake ovens aren't microwaves. Not sure how they're now, but they used to use halogen bulbs to cook shit.
>>
>>56517833
>shouldn't assume she wants to learn to cook
>assumes she wants to learn to code
>>
>>56517833
>wife
> her daughter

elaborate please. Did you fug a dindu or you married one with a shit stain already?

either way, if you wanted it to learn to cook, get a deep fryer. Blacky Chans are always better with frying their food.
>>
You realize the ez bake oven has nothing to actually do with actual cooking right? Your wife sounds infinitely smarter than you.
>>
>cook
>microwave

>code
>iPad

Stop talking senpai
>>
>>56517833
this is some high quality bait
>>
Can we bake stale pasta in this oven?

GTFOH
>>
>Wife
>half black daughter
>accused of being sexist

where did it all go so wrong for you op? I hope you're not a white man otherwise you're doing the entire race a disservice.\
Also she's probably cheating on you just btw
>>
I liked playing with my twin sister's easy bake. Those cakes were fucking delicious.
>>
Same scenario happened with me talking to a co worker.

>She asks why im single.

> I say i'm looking for a girl who likes to cook.

She literally avoids me now. Western women are fucked up OP. They literally just want to fuck everyone in town and be little whores. I guarantee your marraige will go down the shitter soon.
>>
>>56518554
Do you like to cook?
>>
buy a used laptop for 300 dollars not 1000 for a shit ipad, you think you can code with that? wow. ez bake overs are shit too, you have to buy the tiny ingredients from ez bake and you barely get anything, buy a larger toaster oven (also used) and some baking recipe book. Take control of your life you faggot.
>>
>>56517833
You fucked up, Canadabro. Why would you marry someone who has sucked the cocks of both Jamal and Modernity?
>>
>Canalel
>>
>>56517833
Married man
I do 90% of the cooking.
Offer to be the one teaching her to cook, so that she realizes cooking isn't gender based, and also let her learn to code, just point out that no one uses iPads for coding.
Also grow balls.
>>
>>56517833
Yes.
Everyone should learn how to cook.
Half a generation of sad kids living their college life on nothing but instant ramen and takeaway should give you a clue about that...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5nvzZUqHfs
>>
>>56517833
In my experience women are shit at cooking. They just throw in a bunch of ingredients and heat it all together. Absolutely disgusting.

Also
>iPad Pro
>learn how to code

Kek
>>
>>56517833
Is this b8? You daughter doesn't need a brand new iPad Pro to learn how to code. Get her an actual computer if that's what she actually wants to do (pro tip: she just wants an iPad). Teach her how to cook simple shit because it's actually useful to be able to cook (and tell her that).
>>
>>56518631

Why is it so bad for a female to cook for her family? Why are you such an entitled femicunt?
>>
>>56518200
steve jobs may b a cracker, but he still homie. he make computers easy 2 use like da TV, so blacks can get ahead.
>>
I enjoyed my esay bake oven when I was little. But the stuff that comes out of it is gross. Get a chemistry set instead.
>>
>>56518243
They still use a heat source like that.
>>
This same thread was in /ck/ yesterday.
>>
>>56518947
Why didn't you answer the question? Why did you put words in my mouth?
Why are you projecting so hard?
>>
>>56518972
Steve Jobs don't do shit anymore.
>>
>>56517833
>her daughter
>half black
>buy her an ipad, not an oven
>wife withholds sex
Kek stories like this are surely not real.
This is bait.
>>
>>56517833
>"she became upset and said I was being sexist"
Get away from that feminist hoe while you can.
>>
If she isn't feminine, you don't want to put her off to something like cooking or sewing just because it's seen as a feminine hobby. In my opinion it should be compulsory to teach any children how to do those things anyway.

You don't want to insult her intelligence and squander any real potential to cook with a big pink, shitty plastic oven specifically for little girls when you can just teach her how to boil a pot on the stove for real or have her help in the kitchen.
>>
>>56517833

>interracial kek
>feminist
>Applefag
>black nationalism
>being a beta

Are you a manlet too? You would hit just about all of /pol/'s triggers.
>>
>>56517833
>her daughter

Normally I would call instant b8, but then again, it's Canada
>>
>>56519042

Your question is a deflection back onto me. I can cook but should i paint my nails pink too?
>>
File: EternalEnvy.png (94 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
EternalEnvy.png
94 KB, 300x300
almost subtle
>>
>>56519224
It's not a deflection. I just was curious if you liked to cook and why or why not.

I'm also curious why you would equate feeding yourself with painting your nails pink.
>>
I hope this is bait lol this cant be actually true
>>
>>56517833
>canada
>'her' daughter
>knows what 'sexist' means at 10
>apple
>girls coding
>nigger
>wife can't cook
>wife withholds sex

that's a lot of issues, i'm going to call bait on this
>>
>>56517833
Dafuq?

It does sound kinda sexist that you just assume she needs to learn cooking, but if you wanna teach it to her as a life skill then that's pretty a'ight. Goodness knows I could've used more cooking knowledge than "Cook a bunch of rice and dump cinnamon in it, it lasts for weeks son".

The iPad for coding thing is hilarious bullshit. If she's really into programming, get her a suitable PC if she doesn't have one and a Java/C++/TrendingLanguage doorstopper manual.
>>
>>56517833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YucmckYkr4
>>
File: 1304357179367.jpg (43 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1304357179367.jpg
43 KB, 604x453
>>56517833
I think this is actually a 8/10 troll

>beta kek provider dating a coalburner raising her half black kid
>provider buying them Ipad pros and stuff
>completely knuckling under to her
>wanting to "appease" her so she won't withhold sex from him
>coalburner is apparently a retarded feminist

Too much.
>>
>>56519300

The point is gender roles in the family unit are fucked up. Fathers are expected to take on both roles (cook, clean, work) and if a mother doesnt "feel like it" they call you an oppressive sexist evil man.
>>
>>56517833
>Is it sexist...
I know this is likely bait but if you are serious you should probably leave, you aren't a good fit for this board
>>
>>56517833
Ask your wife what is more important to daily life:

1) Being able to write a program in C++
2) Being able to feed yourself on less than $5 a day

Cooking is a universal skill. It's not about sex, it's about easy and cheap survival.

Anyone who doesn't know how to cook is basically a child who depends on the generosity of others to survive.

If she gets upset, recommend she take a cooking class so she can become actually independent and not reliant on largely male chefs.
>>
>>56519543
Why the fuck are you insisting on trying to pick a fight with me you retard? I just asked an earnest question.

Personally I find cooking to be too time consuming in my daily life to be enjoyable and it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of actually eating.
>>
>>56519663

Dont ask deflection questions then you stupid kuk.
>>
>>56517833
Ah yes, reinforcing gender roles by pretending to fight against them. Classic.

>Which should I get her?
obviously you should get her whatever she demands, my kek'd friend.
>>
>>56519761
It wasn't a deflective question you illiterate cunt.
>>
>>56519807

It doesnt matter if i like to cook you stupid kuck. You were trying to get me to say "nah i hate cooking bro"...which then you would defend her choice of not wanting to cook either. Kuckd white knight.
>>
>>56517833
>wife
>her daughter

kill yourself.
>>
>>56519543
>if a mother doesnt "feel like it" they call you an oppressive sexist evil man.

It's your fault for being attracted to shitty, entitled, immature, socially vampiric bitches. God forbid it's the fault of the men who insist on enabling this behavior.
>>
>>56517833
>What do you think?

Cooking is a skill everyone should learn.

>Which should I get her?

Your money, your decision. In all honesty you could just take the time to do some real baking with your daughter and spend the money on the Ipad pro. That would solve everyones problem.

>Also, how do I appease my wife?

That should be working the other way imo. I honestly have no idea without knowing your wife.
>>
>>56520039
I really dont give a fuck about the point you were trying to make or defending anyone. I actually was just curious. But holy shit the mental gymnastics and bullshit a retard will make up to pretend to persecuted. Keep fighting the good fight and fuck off back to tumblr where you learned this shit while you're at it.
>>
Am 24. Have yet to meet a girl that could cook anything more than a recipe on the back of a Hellman's Mayonnaise label aside from my sister. Women 25 and below have become retarded.
>>
>>56517833
>for her 10 year old daughter.
I stopped reading right there,
You married a single mother you stupid mongoloid so everything that comes with it will of course be retarded
>>
>>56520558
I am almost 27, and can cook like a fucking monster. Imo people in general 25 and under are fucking retarded though. It's funny to watch early 20something be so fucking stupid they can't get out of their own way. The best thing any of you kids can do with your lives is get sterilized and keep biting at one another's ankles over petty crap like gender dichtonomies instead of striving to be modern-day renaissance men.
>>
>>56517833
A Lotta effort for a bait post
>>
>>56517833
>ipad
>learning how to code

Get her a cheap computer with Linux on it. Or just pick one from someone's garbage that still works and install Linux on it.

Or just use the computer she already has.

Also, all the good cooks are men.
>>
Divorce your wife as soon as possible
>>
>>56517833
>even though she's only half black
this is where you give yourself away. good work though.
>>
>>56520039
Holy fuck dude take your chill pills
>>
>>56517833
>obvious bait
>69 replies

Well it could be worse.

Friendly reminder to sage and report.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.