[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White ExMuslim AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 26
File: Untitled.png (333 KB, 578x485) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
333 KB, 578x485
>Be Me
>Started memorizing Qur'an
>Went to Mosque everyday
>All ethnic groups at Mosque, Nigerians, Somalis, Turks, Malaysians, Pakistanis, Libyans (Libyans most based), some fellow whites
>Read books from ibn Abbas to ibn Taymiyyah
>Watched everyone from Hamza Yusuf to al Maqdisi
>Not a retarded reddit Muslim
>Was full Salafi Jihadi
>mfw I find out Islam contradicts science.
>now deist

You guys get a lot right and a lot wrong. Whatever you want to know I'll tell you to the best of my knowledge whether it's aqidah/fiqh/sect differences/politics/race relations/genders.
>>
You need to watch more Zakir Naik bro....

Also, why Ex-Muslim? Didn't you find Islam euphoric enough?
>>
>>56517108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

A salami lick cum, dear ex muslim.

What can you say of this video.
>>
>>56517368
>>56517368
>Pakistani
>Zakir Naik

Checks out. ZN was alright, Shabir Ally is better imo.

Islam is inherently young-earth-creationist, that's just not what the dawah websites tell you. Whether it's Adam being 90 cubits (or it's 30 cubits and 90 feet, can't remember), the earth being made in 6 days, or everyone comes from Noah, it's basically Ken Ham except Islam accepts Dinosaurs at a different time and possibly an old earth.
>>
>>56517420
From skimming through it it seems generally correct. All Muslims are obligated by Islam to prefer Shariah to literally any other law. Gender segregation is a fact of life. I'm sure you can go on even reddit and ask the questions and they'll tell you the same.
>>
>>56517517
What do you think of Hamza Tzotris and his Qu'ran being inimitable miracle?
>>
>>56517108
So what about Islam contradicts science? Post quotes from the Quran as well.

I'm not a Muslim, this is just for debates against Muslims.
>>
>>56517678
Hamza Tzotris gets pretty strange sometimes. The Qur'an by any measure certainly is impressive much more than the Bible anyway. It's a poetic masterpiece, because it was designed that way, certainly one of the great works of the Arab civilization. Is it really a miracle though? Idk, I mean Muslims based on the Qur'an for pretty much all time believed that the earth was like thousands of years old although new Muslims seem to be backpeddling. Even if their interpretation was wrong did God really make it that unclear to trick everyone for 1400 years?
>>
>>56517799
Google 90 cubits Adam, Noah progeny, 6 days, 950 years.

Western Muslims now are trying to backpeddle, saying that it's metaphoric or something. The issue is whether you ask ibn Abbas (like the first one to make a tafsir of the Qur'an), ibn Taymiyyah, ibn Kathir, or even some modern scholars (al Fawzan) you get Ken Ham.

Altafsir.com is a great source that has ibn Abbas/Al Jalalayn, ibn Kathir can be found in many places. sunnah.com, Islamqa.info/en, and Al Iftaa. If you know what everything I just said was (just google), you should be able to hold yourself at least semi-competent in debates.
>>
>>56517855
Check out /r/exmuslim. There are plenty of tipping fedoras athiests there
>>
>>56518385
Except I'm not a Hindu Nationalist who gets euphoric off pretending to be exmuslim like the retards who copypaste WikiIslam all day long. I don't even want to be exmuslim desu it's just that I can't believe Islam.
>>
>>56518542
Yeah. That subreddit is a pretty much circlejerk. I consider myself a Nihilist though...
>>
>>56518884
If you're actually Pakistani is there any debate there about the halal/haram of using a nuke? That pretty much comes under death by burning afaik.
>>
>>56517108
>white
>becoming a muslim
If you ever turn to kebab you are not white
>>
goatfuckers everywhere

fucking kek
>>
>>56517108
>Islam contradicts science
how?
>>
File: WARHEADS.jpg (28 KB, 608x325) Image search: [Google]
WARHEADS.jpg
28 KB, 608x325
>>56519053
Nah. We are too busy fighting the talibans and shit and having political issues and shit. Pakistan wouldn't even bother to launch nukes. I want India to be nuked.
>>
>>56517108
I guess with IQ~80 you end up either in islam or /pol/. Genetical destiny.
>>
>>56518542
>WikiIslam
Isn't WikiIslam some random dude(s)' interpretation of Islam. If you're going to criticize Islam, shouldn't you be basing your work off mainstream interpretations of the texts?
>>
>>56517108
Can you tell me when Ummah are at war with kufar? I've been trying to find out for some time.
>>
>religion contradicts science
Gee, who would've thought?
>>
File: get a load of this.gif (2 MB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this.gif
2 MB, 250x204
>>56519184
>>
>>56517619
>>
>>56517108
If a turrorist holds me at gunpoint and tells me to recite the Quran or die what do I say?
>>
>>56519093
Ok race is a social construct.
>>56519184
I've already answered this in the thread.
>>56519286
Precisely, WikiIslam is pretty much by some guy pretending to be a Persian writing on Sunni Islam failing to read Arabic. If you want to know Islam just go to Salafi sites, Islamqa.info/en, Al Iftaa, whatever. If you need to score with Modern Muslims look up what Yasir Qadhi says.
>>56519302
Don't understand Denmark, didn't know Holy Flag had that many Muslims.
>>56519430
Learn al Fatiha or al Ikhlas like every other Muslim.
>>
File: smugshia.png (265 KB, 446x404) Image search: [Google]
smugshia.png
265 KB, 446x404
>>56517108
>>56518047
>salafi
>muslim
looks like you didnt learn shit, shouldve went the sufi route, who the fuck cares about how big adam was? The entire noah thing at least has basis in the 3 races theory, units of time/numbers are always up for interpretation.

If you don't make tawbah, then it was just fated for you to be an unsuccessful cunt.
>>
How big was the role of Abd-al Malik in the creation of what we today call Islam?
>>
File: opopoppo.jpg (249 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
opopoppo.jpg
249 KB, 612x612
>>56517108
How often do Muslims Taqiya(or idtirar in sunni) to cover up how fucked up things are with Islam for the sake of Islam?

How true are these figures:
http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Is there any way to justify Aisha pedophilia other than muejiza?
>>
>>56519579
Our population is only about 4.7% Muslims. But it's enough to piss us off. But when are Muslims at war with the kufar according to the Qu'ran?
>>
>>56519430
Muhammad licky bum bum
>>
>>56519666
Only shia do taqiyya you fuck
Aisha isnt justified by fucking miracles, its culture and biology
>>
File: ulxtl.jpg (85 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
ulxtl.jpg
85 KB, 500x888
>>56519184
>>
>>56519638
How does him not believing in Islam make him an unsuccessful cunt? I bet the guy knows about Islam more than you do. I don't understand why muslims get angry when someone leaves their religion... Does it hurt your ego or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 429x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 429x479
>>56517108
>ex muslim
>>
>>56517108
>Lybians
>based
Kek. My grandfather was born in Lybia during the colonial times in WW2. Fucking back stabbing desert rats. Based my ass
>>
>>56519638
>Sufi
>Using pics of rafidis

Don't you have to flog yourself or have something better to do like do mutah with a tranny ya rafidi?

>>56519656
Islam was shaped basically by every government it entered. I mean Abd al Malik specifically? Probably not that great.

>>>56519666
Only rafidis (Twelver Shias) have taqiyya. For everyone else you only get to lie if you have a gun to your head.

If it's from Pew it's probably true. Not going to go through 200 pages.

"muejiza" dang you actually found something I don't know. Basically every Muslim justifies it with something completely retarded like 'kids aged faster back then', I've had a Muslim who lived in the west his whole life tell me that a 9 year old back then was like a 16 year old now. I justified it with child marriage went on throughout all of human history.
>>56519703
Muslims are obligated to treat kuffar in 3 ways:
1) Let Islam spread and protect the rights of Muslims
If you do this Islam is mostly peace
2) Submit
3) If not meet on the battle field.

>>56520139
All Arabs have no sense of unity these days, or for quite awhile to be honest. But from my limited encounter they were the most aware of how messed up the world was since we removed Gadafi.
>>
File: wpid-13860396307782.jpg (87 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wpid-13860396307782.jpg
87 KB, 480x480
>>56519907
Idtirar is literally just sunnia taqiya.

And please explain how marrying and fucking a child is culture and biology.

Only moderate explanation i could find at the end of the day for why this is a think is muejiza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOhyhxOKI4E
>>
>>56517108

> contradicts science

Bitches don't know bout black holes being described in surah al-takweer
>>
What will your former Muslim friends do to you if they find out that you're an apostate?

What are Muslim views on apostacy from all religion vs apostasy from their religion to another one? What will they do to those people?
>>
Why and how do Muslims plan to conquer the world?
>>
>>56520282
Mhe his experience was very bad.
They basically killed many families overnight just to get some money. They even cut children's throats.
>>
>>56520439
>how do Muslims plan to conquer the world
By having tons of children
>>
>>56520403
Desert me pretty much. I'm white and an American, they can't touch me, I'm Ubaydah ibn Jaysh.

Most Modern Muslims like to say that death is only warranted if you add something like causing trouble or something. This is a lie, death is for every apostate whether they stay home all day long or not, it's only that those that don't cause trouble are able to repent and be spared, whereas those that do don't have the option to be spared. This is the opinion of ibn Taymiyyah (pretty much the greatest scholar of all time)

>>56520439
Well there's no organized group of Muslims actively fulfilling that other than da3esh who was confirmed by jihadis to have links to USA and Hizb ut Tahrir who literally does nothing. Basically war everyone I guess, but we need Caliphate first.
>>
>>56520312
Idtirar literally means compulsion, (real)Muslims are required to be patriotic as fuck. Compulsion means: "Renounce your faith or I'll kill you" You have the option of saying okay. The one guy that did that in the prophets lifetime felt bad as fuck afterwards, only stories we hear after that are people accepting the pain/death.

>Muh paedofilia
Aisha was the only underaged girl he married, the only virgin he married, and the youngest
She was his best friends daughter, smart, and served as one of the main teachers of his philosophy after he passed.
He married her when she was 'underage'(no period) but only consumated after she became 'of age' (period).
>>
Do you believe Islam will gradually conquer the world, or do you think eventually something is going to snap and there will be a massive push back against Islam? Where is the line crossed?
>>
>>56520693
>Most Modern Muslims like to say that death is only warranted if you add something like causing trouble or something. This is a lie, death is for every apostate whether they stay home all day long or not, it's only that those that don't cause trouble are able to repent and be spared, whereas those that do don't have the option to be spared. This is the opinion of ibn Taymiyyah (pretty much the greatest scholar of all time)

How would they define "making trouble"? Do they mean trouble is speaking out against Islam and the actions taken by Muslims or being violent and throwing stones through mosques?
>Well there's no organized group of Muslims actively fulfilling that other than da3esh who was confirmed by jihadis to have links to USA and Hizb ut Tahrir who literally does nothing. Basically war everyone I guess, but we need Caliphate first.
Interesting.
Who are the Da.esh. Also why are there preachers saying that they can conquer the world through the womb if they do not wish to conquer?
>>
File: rrtrttrrttrrt.jpg (40 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
rrtrttrrttrrt.jpg
40 KB, 520x520
>>56520720
So i should be able to marry 9 year olds right? Its ok with his messenger (PUBH SENPAI) because it was ok for the Prophet. And if you say it was a special circumstance by muejiza, then you're justifying that Allah(UHPM DESU) allowed Pedophilia, or at the lest pedophilic marriage.
>>
>>56520732
When I was a jihadi I was getting really scared because I recognized either Caliphate will be built in Syria by Nusra/Islamic Front and then we win, or the Crusaders reawaken (most likely in Germany), because all the Muslims heading to Europe are retards with no sense of honor or faith, just gibs.

The massive push will be when Europeans realize that the Muslims coming in are completely useless to their society. Honestly, any Muslim with any sense of dignity is in his own country fighting a war.

Islam will not conquer the world I believe. It certainly isn't going away in our lifetimes though.
>>
>>56520282
>Mr. takfir has a problem with flogging
don't you have a saudi dick you need to be sucking or something?
shia are at least 40% better than disrespectful wahhabis who cant even respect the 4 imams.
>>
>>56518047
>it is unpossilievable for the creator of the universe to make a man that is 90 feet tall
>but 6 feet is totally rational

>it is unpossilievable for the creator of the universe to make a man live for 950 years
>75 years totally makes sense

>it is unpossilievable for the creator of the universe to repopulate the world through one man
>one man and one woman in a garden sounds reasonable

>it is unpossilievable for the creator of the universe to decide to make the world in 6 days
>making the universe at all is believable

>it is unpossilievable for the creator of the universe to have made carbon "dated" things seem old as a test to humans
>creating the devil makes sense!

>the city of murtadoon
>>
>>56519579
>race is a social construct
Hate this pre-prepared liberal line it's so obviously wrong, even to a child.
>>
File: 1420688039927.png (451 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1420688039927.png
451 KB, 1080x720
>>56517108

How low is your IQ that you actually picked up a religion-for-retards like Islam? Have you ever been tested?
>>
File: 7987796.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7987796.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>56520980
Go ahead, its all the rage in yemen.
Convert to Islam, join the habaib, sing a few songs about the prophet and receive ur loli
>>
>>56521152
It's all Marxist theory that these liberals are being taught in schools. They also say gender is a social construct...even though it's not.

Source: my liberal professors
>>
>>56520720
Why do so many Muslims rape kids then?
>>
what the fuck drew you to islam in the first place? its literally the terrorist religion
>>
>>56519579
>If you want to know Islam just go to Salafi site
Salafism is an extremist sect, what are you talking about...
>>
File: islam-rational-thinking.jpg (194 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
islam-rational-thinking.jpg
194 KB, 1024x1229
>>56521010
Either revert and go sufi, or die in a puddle of piss, the only joy I get from this exchange is that there's one less salafi I have to deal with.
>>56521300
You should be asking why so many PEOPLE rape kids. Rape isn't religion specific as a brit and quite possibly muslim, you should know this.
>>
>>56521486

>killing someone for leaving your religion is rational

Also please don't pretend anyone rapes as much as you Muslim fuckers. What were those Swedish statistics? The Muslims come in and it becomes rape capitol of the world?
>>
>>56520909
"how would they define"

They can't. Basically yeah it ranges from criticizing Islam to actually starting a revolt.

"who are the da3esh"
Retarded gangsters with literally no scholars. Many people love Baghdadi's supposed PhD but we confirmed through his teacher that he was barely intelligent and could never finish a book. If you want actual Salafi Jihadism thought you read Minbar at Tawheed and old school al Qaeda, if you want snuff flicks of gangers watch ISIS.

For their links with America read this:

https://alminara.wordpress.com/2015/07/07/the-cia-and-the-pak-afghan-intelligence-and-isis-all-in-one-trench-against-the-taliban/

Basically ISIS is destroying everything any jihad group has ever worked for, and they're doing it perfectly.

"Also why are there preachers"

Because they're retards who don't understand wisdom.

>>56521071
Flogging themselves rafidi, google matam.

4 Imams? You mean the 4 Sunni Imams or did you mean the 12 rafidi Imams that they lie about? The 11 Imams they respect, the 12th one doesn't exist.

>>56521405
Islam is the religion of Fascism. I joined it for the same reason Qutb did, it seemed to have worked as a system.

>>56521426
"Salafism is an extremist sect"

Nope, it's the only one with good scholars these days. You'll never be wrong if you only listen to Salafis even if you talk to Malikis/Shafis.
>>
File: 1386533495198.png (337 KB, 564x553) Image search: [Google]
1386533495198.png
337 KB, 564x553
>>56521486

Or was it in Britain where the Muslims came in and it became kidrape central?
>>
>>56518047
https://m.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/33u9f9/prophet_adam_pbuh_was_90_feet_tall_was_that/

https://www.quora.com/Islam/Are-Islam-and-the-theory-of-evolution-compatible
>>
>>56521625
Thanks for the links.

I truly want to know my enemy by understanding the way they think to deliver the redpill. So long Christianity being my target, Islam is objectively worse.
Any books/ links you could recommend to me?

Also, what is the punishment of apostasy for someone from a Muslim family that is not white? A family from the UK converted to Christianity and constantly got threats, vandalism and ostracism thrown their way. Is that the norm?
>>
File: reee.jpg (118 KB, 771x1000) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
118 KB, 771x1000
>>56521625

>with literally no scholars.

An outright lie straight from the pigs mouth.

Many Muslims are open of their support regarding ISIS, their numbers bolster under those who dream of the concept of a caliphate. This precept itself is the deluded fantasy that drives so many young jihadis to do as they do. The spreading of this concept is not inherently their own, but to call these romanticized images is all they need to bring about the support of the majority Muslim who dreams of a unified Muslim nation.

In short, fuck you.
>>
>>56517108

>stupid muslim

*reading the bible*
>>
>>56521625
the 4 sunni imams you brainded fuck
you left islam, and yet your salafi brainwashing still hasn't worn off
>>
>>56519223
>Pakistan
>Fighting Taliban

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one, fake Indian
>>
>>56521851
"Any books/ links you could recommend to me?"

http://www.kalamullah.com/al-maqdisi.html

https://www.youtube.com/user/salafeeya

http://salaf-us-saalih.com/

http://islamqa.info/en

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=0&tSoraNo=1&tAyahNo=1&tDisplay=no&LanguageID=2

sunnah.com

archive.org/web/*/tawhed.net

Mostly you're going to get actually anti-jihadi scholars like Fawzan/Albaani/Uthaymeen.

Al Maqdisi is currently the real leader of any jihadist think. He's opinion is so devastating to ISIS they've started to have to slander him in all of their magazines. His books are read by Taliban/AQ, he was personally recommended by Zawahiri, his book Milat Ibrahim is pretty much the Bible of jihadism. He's an intellectual who served in the Afghan jihad and his son was martyred fighting in Ansar al Islam (Iraq).

As for the punishment pretty much if you're from a Muslim family you're screwed over. If you're in a western country you're lucky, you're basically just disowned. If you're not who knows. In Britain the worst behaviors of all time are common, I had Muslim buddies in Sweden/Finland/Spain and everyone agrees that British Muslims are bloody insane, no one knows why.

>>56521931
You don't know what a scholar is. Most Muslims are neutral simply because they're idiots and literally everything is a media lie.

>>56522215
You guys literally deserted Zayd ibn Ali who was supported by even Abu Hanifa and your own books condemn Zayd to hell because you couldn't accept his Imamate. You have multiple websites pulling out obscure opinions of the first 4 Imams to try to stick it to the Salaf because they destroy you.

You guys don't respect anything, so go back to your mutah tranny.
>>
>>56521486
But Muslims keep forming pedo rape gangs in our country and complaining of racism every time somebody finds out.
>>
>>56517108
ISIS is 15minutes from me(benghazi) AMA
>>
>>56522941
You miss Gadafi?
>>
>>56522941
do you wake up every day thanking America for bringing democracy™ to Libya
>>
I have a number of questions:

1. It seems that Muhammad (and later the Rashidun) deliberately set out to conquer his neighbors as he grew in strength. When I've asked Muslims about this and some verses like 9:29 they usually make an excuse about it being "self-defense" and you can't "take it out of context".

2. Is Islam an inherently violent religion in your eyes?

3. Is offensive jihad an obligation to Muslims, or is that only for defensive purposes? Specifically is jihad required until the People of the Book pay jizya?

4. What are the most widely accepted hadith among Muslims?

4. What can you tell me about the law of abrogation?

5. Is living under Sharia law an obligation?
>>
>>56522539
In true Canadian fashion I will be overly polite and thank you.

Thank you.

>As for the punishment pretty much if you're from a Muslim family you're screwed over. If you're in a western country you're lucky, you're basically just disowned. If you're not who knows. In Britain the worst behaviors of all time are common, I had Muslim buddies in Sweden/Finland/Spain and everyone agrees that British Muslims are bloody insane, no one knows why.

Interesting. Perhaps Britain attracts the most unsavory of fellows into it's great borders. If I ever get money or someone with money I would love to start a charity to provide shelter and assistance for all those leaving Islam with special privileges to those that are atheists/agnostics/deists. It's truly a crime.
>>
>>56523026
Nope
i wake up everyday to checkout reddit and facebook.
>>56523025
he was shit but better than the current shit
>>
>>56522539
>Zayd ibn Ali
There weren't any 'shia' then you fuck
Twelvers, zaidis, and ismails were long after zaid and jafars deaths
. I'm not even a fucking shia you zindiq fucker.
>>
File: regina.jpg (43 KB, 350x426) Image search: [Google]
regina.jpg
43 KB, 350x426
Did you enjoy those shootings in Paris, John-Muhamad ? Did it make you feel better in your life ? Did you celebrate with your "brothers" at the mosquee ?

Repent, and bear the Cross. It's never too late. God forgives.
>>
>>56523107
1. Yes he conquered Arabia, many will try to make up some bs self defense but most tribes it was just conquest.

2. Not as much as people make it out to be. If you're peaceful to Islam Islam is peaceful to you. The conquer everyone mentality has been done away with and has been replaced with the three options:

1 let islam spread and protect muslims
or
2 give allegiance
or
3 prepare for war

3. Offensive jihad is a thing, but only if condition 1 isn't met. I mean well... it's complicated. Those are two views, war everyone until Islam wins, or only if condition 1/2 fails. Condition 1/2 failing is the predominant view.

4. Abrogation can only be done by the speaker. God can only abrogate God, Muhammad can only abrogate Muhammad.

5. Not at all, there were times during Muhammad when some Muslims lived under the kuffar. There is a debate if traveling to dar ul harb (land of war) is apostasy or not though.

>>56523126

No problem but
>helping atheists

>>56523288
That's what all the Libyans here say. You making cuscus?

>>56523434
Lol there were shia ghulat during the time of Muhammad that literally worshiped Ali. What's next? Khawarij didn't exist back then either?
>>
File: deargod_stop.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
deargod_stop.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>56523025
Islamic reformation WHEN?
>>
>>56517108
>some fellow whites
So, you converted to Islam, and then left that shit-tier cult again? Or are your parents the degenerate traitors that converted to Pisslam?
>>
>>56523729
I left Islam over science, there's no way I'll accept the Bible. Christianity can't even stop Marxism anyways.
>>56523787
The reformation is being led by the jihadis, that's what westerners fail to see. It's going to get much worse before it gets better.
>>
>>56523732
>No problem but
>>helping atheists
Oh, please. You're a deist bro, the next step is agnosticism or atheism for you. I admit most public atheists are assholes so I understand your apprehension. Most don't care about religious people as long as they don't change our laws, silence opposition or be too in your face about their religion and say things like
>LOL all atheists burn in hellfire, repent sinners :^)
>>
>>56523732
>shia
>in the time of muhammad
you're pretty dumb dude
>>
>>56518047

What the fuck is wrong with Ken Ham?
>>
>>56523965
Christianity is filled with funny stories that defy scientific explanation that aren't even all in the old testament.
>turn water into wine
>rise from the dead
>God has a son he sent to be tortured and die
>original sin (old testament but the reason baptism is done)
>walk on water
>heal with hands
>>
>>56523965

You think "science" will save you from rabid jihadis?
>>
>>56524078

Gee, it's almost as though science were somehow inherently and fundamentally limited in some way.
>>
>>56517108
>>mfw I find out Islam contradicts science.
I'm shocked!
How could this be!?
Oh what a calamity....
>>
>>56521113

this tbh_fam

OP has a primitive brain as well as being misguided
>>
>>56524138
You forgot this
>:^)

PS I became an atheist once I looked into the historical accuracy of the bible and how it was formed. I'm not of the STEM masterrace
>>
Anyone else get really really angry when they see Muslims? No other religion gets me this mad but when I see a Muslim I just want to murder them.
>>
>>56523980
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhammiya
I don't know how ignorant you can get.
>>56524043
What is not wrong with Ken Ham?
>>56524095
I think knowing history saves me from falsehood, Christianity can't stop Marxism, you think it's going to stop jihadis?
>>
>>56517108
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>56524262
Yes buddy, Muslims are bloody stupid people
>>
>>56524262
That's not normal desu
>>
>>56517108
Are you a ginger?
>>
>>56519223
Why do you keep sending your rapists to England?
>>
>>56517108
Were you a leftist before you became a muslim, and are you still a leftist?
>>
File: 1448004460641.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1448004460641.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>56517108
>>
>>56523965
>It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

>implying Islam will not be rooted out and systematically removed from every corner of earth

The cancer that has plagued humanity for 1400 years is about receive a dose of radiation and chemotherapy. Mudshits, converts, and their enablers are on track to find their place in the history books as victims of the greatest cleansing in history.
>>
>>56525018
Damn. I would've never thought that Christian Extremists have killed more people Shia Muslims. Damnz
>>
>>56517108
if true, you are a retard
>>
>>56525685
Amen.
>>
>>56517420
Holy shit. What a self defeating argument.
>>
>>56517517
Didn't some Muslim scholars advocate for God driven evolution
>>
>>56519223
You funded all of those terror groups during the reign of Zia, now your just butthurt that they don't want to be your proxy soldiers anymore
>>
File: 1212.jpg (26 KB, 644x446) Image search: [Google]
1212.jpg
26 KB, 644x446
>>56517108
If the Quran can't be fully understood and interperted by a mere human. How can there ever be a nation of Islam, with Islamic rules? Since the Quran isn't claimed to be fully understood in all its laws and government.
>>
>>56523288
>checkout reddit and facebook.
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1446511323550.jpg (175 KB, 735x800) Image search: [Google]
1446511323550.jpg
175 KB, 735x800
>>56527238
That is just some bullshit to get people to read/worship the Quran to indoctrinate people especially when they are young.

Islam really was the first true facist movement. It follows all the characteristics of facism down to the tea.

But loyalty to a religion instead of a political party prevents them from ever moving forward. Islamic societies simply are not able to advance past a certain stage of development without some extraordinary circumstance such as oil. Turkey only developed under Attaturk when they became secular and abandoned Islam, 'The teachings of an immoral Bedouin' in his words.
>>
File: enthrawwwlmewithAcumen.webm (84 KB, 348x322) Image search: [Google]
enthrawwwlmewithAcumen.webm
84 KB, 348x322
>>56528768
haha that picture. O'Brother I been there.

Anyway,

So what happened man? Let's put all the cards on the table. How was Quran created? Was the whole thing forged? IF so , how? How were they able to pull it off so well? How did they create the book, etc.
>>
Why would you do that tho???
>>
File: ´_ゝ`.png (84 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
´_ゝ`.png
84 KB, 420x314
>>56517108
>white muslim

Spoiled rich/middle class white trash
>>
>>56517108
Good, I hope they catch you and kill you, apostate.
>>
>>56524784
I bet it's like this:

>Hassan rapes little girl
>Hassan gets sentenced to death by sharia court
>Hassan flees to England
>Hassan gets political asylum
>Hassan rapes little girl
>>
>>56517799
Checked. The quran, which is literally the word of allah, says the Earth is flat as a carpet, this is to be taken literally.
>>
>>56517108
I suggest you join the One True Faith.
>>
>>56517108
Can Islam be modernized? And do you think multiculturalism can ever work? Multiracialism?
>>
You were a shitty iraqi or irani shia muslim stop fucking lying. Living in that shithole with the most of the people hating themselves and everyone around them. Suiciding is better for you believe me.
>>
>>56517108
How are you still alive?
>>
File: 1448311752051.jpg (32 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
1448311752051.jpg
32 KB, 398x307
>>56517108
>mfw i find out Islam contradicts science

every religion contradicts science genius
>>
>>56534490
Muslim get so butt blasted when they see an ex muslim.
>>
>>56519093
What about Bosnians, Chechens, etc? Are they white?
>>
>>56519579
>Ok race is a social construct.
Jesus Christ, no it is not. What is with this liberalism party line lately? It's kind of like, if they say the most stupid, biggest lie, the most whopping opposite of something, eventually they will think it's true.
>>
>>56518047
How do you pronounce ibn
>>
>>56519638

>muslims incorrectly copy jewish mythology

>BUH BUH BUH WE'RE THE TRUE RELIGION

Stfu kebab your pedo prophet and his dumb camel fucking jockey cronies were two dumb to understand the differences between the TWO Adams and that is exactly why we are currently building you up to smash you into nothing little dumb muslims easily manipulated from day 1 never had a chance.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.