[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of actual evidence is there to support Islam as being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: slam.png (12 KB, 826x455) Image search: [Google]
slam.png
12 KB, 826x455
What kind of actual evidence is there to support Islam as being a religion of "peace and tolerance" as so many of our GREAT leaders preach?

Are there any sort of Islamic charities or anything of the like that contribute meaningful amounts to non-muslim causes?

Or just ANY kind of evidence showing support from muslim groups to non-muslims in one way or another?
>>
They donate sperm to Swedish women everyday.
>>
>>56515987
Let me put it to you this way, as someone who was raised in a Muslim household, Islam is the religion of peace in the same way that scientology is the religion of science. That's what they say but everyone wants to make good impressions. Its a political ideology that's divorced from reason and logic and a dangerous idea to allow in western society in the same way that Nazism is dangerous.
>>
File: 1447876817326.png (386 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
1447876817326.png
386 KB, 600x608
All they have are preachy lies, that's why you never hear any of them actually refer to the Quran verses and if they do its a heavily edited version for the useful idiots
>>
>>56515987
>What kind of actual evidence is there to support Islam as being a religion of "peace and tolerance" as so many of our GREAT leaders preach?
This is the best evidence that I have found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>56515987
there is plenty of muslim charity but it almost always goes to other muslims since non-muslims are seen as lower than animals even by socalled moderate muslims.
>>
>>56515987

Bankrolling gaudy mosques in predominantly kuffar cities is helping the kuffar to find the Word of Allah.

Greatest grace in this world, inshallah.
>>
>>56515987
>charity

How many refugees have they taken in?
Especially Saudi Arabia?
>>
I guess how they went on one of the world's biggest conquering sprees right after the death of their prophet is a rather good one.
>>
Well, one of the five pillars of Islam is the giving of alms (charity) to the poor and the sick.
>>
>>56515987
I was born in 1989

In my childhood, things were good. I had christian friends, i had friends whose parents were christian but didn't force their kids to go to church, I had jewish friends, we were all kids just having fun.

Then one day 9/11 happened, and I got to see Islam for the first time.
Since 9/11, i've hated muslims. I didn't hate them for perpetrating 9/11, cause it was clearly the jews who did that - instead I hated them for how they depicted themselves during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. How barbaric they were with beheading. How stupid and awful they were with subjecting themselves to living in a dry-as-bones desert environment totally inhospitable to any life. How everything about their religion and lifestyle seemed to just be anger reflected from the fact they were dumber than cavemen, unwilling to migrate away from a region of earth that had nothing to offer them. I hated their disgusting facial hair. I hated their stupid ritualistic clothing requirements. I hated Islam, and the more I saw of it - the more I hated it. Suicide bombers, accidentally blowing themselves up with their own RPGs, the height of their technological scavenging being fucking Pickup trucks, their repetitive shit language composed primarily of the words "Allah" and "Ackbar". Worst of all, I eventually came to feel that their use of their saying "God is Great" in their language which sounds like they're choking on their fat mongoloid tongues had become more the equivalent of a curse word for all it's accompaniment to tragedies and death, shouted in unintelligible rage.

Islam? A Religion of Peace?

From everything I've experience in my life, Islam is the single utmost awful thing totally divided away from anything that could even remotely resemble peace.

Islam is THE religion of war, suffering, slavery, and death.
>>
>>56516756
But that's to other muslims, is it not?
>>
Oh it's a religion of peace alright, in that once everyone submits to Islam, the world will be at peace, according to them. And as for charity, the act of converting someone is enough charity as is.
>>
File: Coexist-a-vi.gif (297 KB, 500x182) Image search: [Google]
Coexist-a-vi.gif
297 KB, 500x182
>>56516215
What a Moderate Muslims looks like:
https://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
>>
>>56516945
It dont think it specifically says that charity can only be given to fellow Muslims in the Quran.
>>
>>56517025
I'd have believed that removing everyone in the way of a unified belief system would create peace and harmony under a strict system that punished those that strayed from it, had Muslims not become so divided on their text and interpretations. Just like niggers whine that black lives matter, despite the mass slaughter of blacks being at the hands of other blacks, Muslims largely slaughter one another for not representing the 'true' Islam.

Ironically both of them represent the true Islam, war, violence and death.
>>
>>56517432
Exactly, and it's a bit of a snide remark on the whole muh religion of peas, when we both know that's BS.
>>
Kill all jews and muslims :^)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.