[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Bernie Sanders rdt.jpg (27 KB, 675x368) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders rdt.jpg
27 KB, 675x368
Would it really be that bad if became president?
>>
>>56515844
in practice no. i dont really hate him. its his followers that i cant stand.

i went to his rally in boston just to hear him out and the density of people with (actual) autism in the room was staggering. the amount of female fedoras and PC-bros was off putting. Someone had a panic attack or some shit and this dude started yelling out "medic" like he was in a fucking war zone.

these are the people that yell "signal boost" and require trigger warnings and are just not the type of people i want gloating for four years.
>>
>>56516059
Why are people with autism attracted to him?
>>
>>56515844
A thing he has going for him is that he's also against the TPP.

Otherwise, I don't know why Coalberners like him.
I mean it's easier to like this guy more than the coalberners but, he was stumped by BLM chimpanzees.
>>
>>56516768

He promises them bennies.
>>
Muh free stuff
>>
>climate change is the reason for terrorism
>free healthcare, college and 15 dollar minimum wage while getting us out of debt
>blames the white man for everything.
>>
>>56515844
No. He has a demonstrated history of being unable to work with either party. Expect grid lock which is good.
>>
You fuckers actually believehow electing someone in a system this corrupt will change our state of being in massive gobally controlled and created debt? Hes a fucking puppet as well!
>>
No. Congress would block all his shit. The only thing he could do is publicly spew SJW drivel.
>>
>>56517370
No, he's just an idiot.
>>
>>56515844

it doesn't matter because he won't even get the nomination

he's just a stooge to pull in the young voters and then hand them over to Hillary later on
>>
>>56515844
Yes
The economy would collapse
America would enter a recession
Niggers will spread across the US
Refugees will swarm the US
Every hard working white American will have all his money taken from him to give to Jamal and Tyrone
>>
File: where you belong.png (481 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
where you belong.png
481 KB, 878x900
>>56516904
He's promising free shit. Also, he supports the gender pay gap myth. Apparently, when you elect him, America will >finally pass an equal pay act.. He's on some next level kekotry.
>>
Well if he does get elected it'll be a lot easier for me to get NEETbux
>>
File: 1380230129942.jpg (59 KB, 778x826) Image search: [Google]
1380230129942.jpg
59 KB, 778x826
>>56517404
This. Nothing would happen with Bernie as president.
He will keep trying to push batshit crazy stuff on us, and Congress will keep throwing it into the garbage.
>>
File: oh you.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
oh you.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>56517665
Be sure I'll come over to leech out of your system as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.