[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a Vietnamese Buddhist, let me ask you guys this: Why are Catholics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 071801_jehovah_witness_6_aeh.jpg (291 KB, 2000x1379) Image search: [Google]
071801_jehovah_witness_6_aeh.jpg
291 KB, 2000x1379
As a Vietnamese Buddhist, let me ask you guys this: Why are Catholics the biggest dickfucks of Christianity?

>Constantly trying to convert you
>Muh Pope
>Religion of Spics and Flips
>Constantly circlejerking and claiming they're the "true" Christianity
>Constantly look down on other beliefs even their fellow Christians (Except Islam, it's cancer)

I find Protestants and Orthodoxy a lot more respectable.
>>
Out of all religions People who are catholics have been the dumbest I've encountered. I think it has to do with them seeing the pope as some godlike person
>>
File: 1448159043864.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1448159043864.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>56515495
Protestants are the çucks of Christianity
>>
File: 1447671900450.png (210 KB, 594x600) Image search: [Google]
1447671900450.png
210 KB, 594x600
>>56515495
>> Constantly trying to convert you
>> Constantly circlejerking and claiming they're the "true"

Just like every other religion ever?
>>
>>56515756
budhism actually doesn't give a fuck if people want to practice it or not. it just urge you to do good deeds, avoid killing and letting go of mundane desire
>>
>>56515891
This. Generally Buddhism says just don't kill people, do bad deeds and ignore people who say ill to you. It's helped me be more calm and not give a damn about people who try to piss me off.
>>
>>56515891
http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/dharmadata/fdd31.htm

>After the Buddha made and trained his first disciples he gave them this commission: "Go ye forth for the good of the many, for the welfare of the many, out of compassion for the world. Let no two of you go in the same direction, teach the Dhamma that is beautiful in the beginning, middle and end, expound both the spirit and the letter of the holy life completely fulfilled, perfectly pure. There are beings with but little dust in their eyes, who not hearing the Dhamma will decline but who, if they do hear it will grow".

Yup, and islam is a relligion of peace
>>
>>56515495
>Constantly trying to convert you
If a person were drowning, would it be wrong or right for someone to make an attempt to save them from such a predicament?

Also ITT:
>muh anecdotes
>>
>>56516140
Listen buddy, I don't like Buddhism for various reasons, but that part at least is true.

Read what you posted. It says nothing about converting. Just living a good life by example.
>>
>>56515495
>Why are Catholics the biggest dickfucks of Christianity?
Still butthurt over the crusades ruining their fan base
>>
Protestantism is the furthest away you can get from religion and still be accepted into the Kingdom of Heaven.
>>
>>56516089
Buddhism is the hipster "way of life" seriously some Buddhists actually killed fetuses with there chi and drank poison...

I honestly would rather be a poo in the loo Hindu then a Asiatic Buddhist
>>
>>56516200
>If a person were drowning, would it be wrong or right for someone to make an attempt to save them from such a predicament?

I don't see anyone drowning, yuo shit.
>>
File: 1441352656243.png (1 MB, 978x655) Image search: [Google]
1441352656243.png
1 MB, 978x655
>>56515495
Holy shit i thought my country was c u c k e d
why does canada have so many slant eyed savages
>>
>>56516314
It sounds like they are told to convert by good example.
>I don't like Buddhism
Who cares? Just trying to prove a point that a religion that covers a lot of Asia from India to Japan has to be missionary one. Non-missionary religions have tendency to stay in one culture (i.e.Judaism, Hinduism, Shinto). Buddhism on the other hand is very global
>>
As a Hindu the dogmatic beliefs Christians and Muslims hold leave a bad taste in my mouth.

"Our way is the ONLY way! ONLY we're right! Our God ALONE exists! Join us! Join us!"
>>
>>56516592
Ah, then you must be blind.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."

and

"And there is salvation in no one else [but Jesus Christ]; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

and

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
>>
>>56515495
Catholics have the pedigree to claim they are the true christian religion.

Spanish completely converted virtually all of south america during their conquests.

Protestants are looked down upon because they either throw out scripture completely to support their lifestyle, or they misinterpret or take scripture literally. About the latter, the church for centurues kept the bible only in latin, so only learned people could read and interpret it. The bible is not something that is to be taken at face value, but that is exactly what happened after the reformation.
>>
>>56515495
>As a Vietnamese Buddhist
Dropped.
>>
>>56515495
>as a Vietnamese buddhist

Yep, Canada should just fucking drown.
>>
>>56516815
>"Our way is the ONLY way! ONLY we're right! Our God ALONE exists! Join us! Join us!"
Nothing but feelings. Are you a woman by chance? The truth is what it is, nothing we simply feel will have any change upon it.

I might not particularly like gravity, but if I attempted to fly off a 30 story building, then my feelings about it will make no difference.
>>
>>56517207
what's wrong with vietnamese? Asians in general are so much better than slav, nigs and jews, no?
>if no, please kill yourself first
>>
>>56515495
>Religion of Spics and Flips

That's funny. I spent two years living in Vietnam, and I met a ton of Vietnamese Catholics. HCMC has a ton of Catholic churches and the city center is built around an enormous cathedral. Catholicism is easily the second biggest religion in Vietnam.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.