[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS IN OHIO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-11-39-45.png (436 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-11-39-45.png
436 KB, 480x800
This was painted on a school rock of Youngstown State University. It says that "France Deserves Destruction,' We Are Coming and 'YSU is ISIS." Local authorities are currently making an investigation to find the graffiti artist(s). Determination of the threat being legitimate is unclear. I will update if anything new happens
>>
This is what happens when the incompetent President Obama let in refugees who are mostly men in their 20s and 30s.
>>
>>56515478
FALSE
A
L
S
E

FLAG
L
A
G
>>
We got a source other than a screenshot of social media?
>>
This is why you need the muslim database. Just gather all the muslims in town, do some intensive questioning and you'll have your perpetrator.
>>
>>56515478
white supremacists have gone to far
>>
http://www.wfmj.com/story/30585508/isis-messages-painted-on-rock-at-ysu
>>
>>56515930
How would you feel if there was a terrorist threat made on 4Chan from within your country, and your government asked you to come in for intensive questioning since they saw 4Chan in your internet history?
>>
>>56515478
>Owl Jew
>>
Probably was a kek vandal but with black Friday getting close I'm not taking any chances. And I used to go to this school. There's a lot of allahu akbar-looking Alladins and Jasmines there
>>
>>56516132
4chan doesn't harbor or justify terrorists. The community co-operates with the law and the moderation removes any sign of criminal activity immediately.

I can't say the same about the trojan horse called Islam that consists of foreign military aged men of whom some are openly terrorists and threaten and target the countries they migrate to (exhibit A, picture in OP).
>>
Probably an edgy Muslim nigger did this. So many of them in America these days.
>>
>>56515733
I'm with this french anon. Sounds like just someone trying to make some mass histeria.
>>
>>56516939
It was college kids, not refugees you tard. Why would a refugee be on a campus
>>
>>56516004
Do you even English?
>>
>>56515478
i will give you now a timeline of terrorist attacks and tactics

>do 9/11
>IED NATO troops
>suicide bombings
>assassinations and attacks all over the place
>attack in france (charlie hebdo)
>attack in france bataclan
>" we are coming"

terrorists are losers. the lack the strategical competence to do something real so they target civilians because they dont know any better. and now they paint rocks. this shit is weak.
>>
>tfw your college is on /pol/
>tfw you first find out the Rock was vandalized on here despite the fact the Rock is 30 seconds outside your dorm
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.