[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Timothy "David" Snyder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1447777934418.jpg (417 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447777934418.jpg
417 KB, 1920x1200
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/16/hitlers-world-may-not-be-so-far-away?CMP=share_btn_fb

Saw this article on guardian a couple of days ago.

It's interesting as it does raise some valid points (like the dwindling of natural resouces and the escaating war for those).

But the underlying idea is what shocked me, a jewish marxist and holocaust propagator that is trying to silverline the whole "Nazies were evil" mantra.

Anyone cares to share their views on this?
>>
Come on /pol/ no one wants to analyze this?
>>
>>56514341
1. Snyder is a to historian of Eastern Europe and of the Holocaust

2. His book 'Bloodlands' his arguably the most important book ever written on the eastern front of WWII

3. Snyder's Bloodlands thesis is correct

4. Snyder is not Jewish
>>
>>56516037
*top historian
>>
File: 1447794420091.png (168 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1447794420091.png
168 KB, 356x600
>>56516037

Elaborate pls.

His wife is jewish. His middle name is "David". He may not be a jew but he had to switch religions to marry a jew wife.

I will check the Bloodlands book today, but on a first preliminary glance it looks like more of subversive zionist propaganda.
>>
>>56516280

David is a common Christian name in America.

If anything it's the opposite. He brings up a lot of forgotten aspects of World War Two like the mass starvation of Russian POW's, the Holodomor, the Purges, etc.
>>
File: Atif-Anwar-Arnold.jpg (51 KB, 625x407) Image search: [Google]
Atif-Anwar-Arnold.jpg
51 KB, 625x407
KEK Americans love muslims so much
>>
>>56516576

india shitposter

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>56516280
>>56516280
It's one of the most important books ever written on the Holocaust. Basically Snyder argues that the Soviets are partly guilty of the Holocaust as well. They didn't perpetrate the genocide, but they helped make the Holocaust possible, by carrying out the destruction of the stars of the Jewish homeland: Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic States, and inb conjunction with the Nazis, Poland.

Also
> his middle name is David

OP pls
>>
>>56514341
Haha. I made that pic.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.