[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gad Saad: "Multiculturalism as a political philosophy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Gad Saad:

"Multiculturalism as a political philosophy is profoundly inept. That's why we have these problems in the West. It because it says It is wrong, it is racist of you to defend your own values. Rather you should let people in and allow them to "flourish" in their own ghettos and oasises, because who are we to judge their cultural practices?

"And what that does is it basically castrates people from being able to say, hey, guess what, throwing acid in women's faces, well that's probably not a good idea. Cutting off the clitorises of women? Well, we sort of don't like that in Canada. And so people become conflicted. Am I allowed to say that it's wrong to cover women so that their identities are lost under a niqab? Or is it "progressive"? And I see it in some of my colleagues, who are otherwise perfectly intelligent people, but who are completely incapable of navigating through those moral landmines.

"And I think that's the problem. Sure, let in Syrian refugees. Most of them are lovely people. But the reality is: I don't know who's lovely and who's not. And between now and December, you're not going to be able to vet who's lovely and who's not. And so you are basically risking the future of everybody, so that you appear progressive."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm6961DCBRA&t=26m40s
>>
File: deport.jpg (144 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
deport.jpg
144 KB, 673x960
Watch the whole video, it's good
>>
nobody ever seems to notice who the religious are. it's not the liberal atheist sjw ers, it's the righteous right

why is the behavior of the right blamed on the left?
>>
>>56513602
the frightened right blame the left for tolerating people just like them
>>
>>56516293
The Islamists aren't "right" they're outright reactionary. The right I'm Canada is completely different from the right in countries of the Middle East where theocracies are seen as valid governments
>>
>>56516435
The Islamists aren't "right" they're outright reactionary.
just like the christians

Middle East where theocracies are seen as valid governments
who installed their governments?

this is right wing drivel
>>
>>56516435
she's a kid
when societies are under attack, the churches and mosks ect fill up. is that wrong?
>>
>>56516293
Not really. The left believes that Muslims are going to adopt progressive values and fall in line and vote liberal because they're oppressed. Consider how Democrats in the US can't fathom the fact that Black people generally hate homosexuality and are very socially conservative.

The left is in for a massive shock when the counties they put these immigrants in shift heavily towards the right. Muslims don't vote left wing.
>>
those 2 morons think they've figured something out.
jesus ,does these clowns know harper introduces a government religious ministry dept?
>>
>>56517223

what an arrogant asshole, leave your ideology at home? unless it christian?
everyone I grew up with is liberal atheist, their parents were not

is this moron canadian?
>>
now that she's free to decide what values she likes, she decides nobody should have values she doesn't like?
>>
oh look , local nutjob
>>
Canada what are you doing in this thread
>>
>>56517223
thanks for making my point that religious extremist are rightwingers
>>
>>56518156
this entire thread is just you same fagging while complaining about the right, literally a cancerous leftist echo chamber and a great example of why leftists are getting obliterated across the developed world
>>
>>56518652
obliterated me
>>
>>56517223
Muslims vote for leftists to get bennies and to leech off the system, no matter what their social beliefs are.
>>
I like his videos they are pretty cool from a psycology perspective his interveiws are waaay better
>>
>>56518731
Have you ever considered that we are perfectly fine with our hypocrisy just the same as everyone else is with theirs?

Being a hypocrite only matters when you attempt to take the moral high ground the new right is not like the old catholic church.
>>
wasn't like 1/2 the middle east and most of north africa secular countries a decade or 2 ago? iran was 50 years ago, what happened?

so the west attacks them and the righteous right gets mad because they came together around their religion like every society does?
>>
>>56519512
not like the old catholic church

just as self-righteous,short sighted and stupid tho
>>
logic and reason are still too hard.
>>
all we did is blow up their family, flatten their country and and ruin their economy.

now those muslim fanatics wanna come here with their shitty values.

it's not fair
>>
>>56519733
No they are just straight forwards and effective, they have basically returned to the roots of nationalism because the high brow libtards let the genie back out of the bottle with their identity politics. Now you have to deal with our identity politics which is so much stronger than your fractured infighting gaggle of degenerates will ever be.

Truth hurts but you can still join the winning side.
>>
>>56520638
next you'll be telling me the left made the catholics molest those kids
>>
>>56520929
Next you will be telling me shifting goal posts is a legitimate form of debate. Stay mad canuk the left have lost thanks to their own arrogance and stupidity.
>>
>>56520533
The same criminal elements of our government who're letting them in did those things. The world is not a fair place and if your idea of making it fair is to lay down on the concrete you can only expect to be stomped on.
>>
looo, don't be mad at me
>>
>>56521084
nobody even cared who these people were until they started coming to the west.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/09/05/saudi-arabia-qatar-syria-refugees/ http://www.globalresearch.ca/saudi-arabia-death-row-inmates-sent-to-fight-assad-in-syria/5349416
>>
File: 1397346759059.jpg (40 KB, 960x743) Image search: [Google]
1397346759059.jpg
40 KB, 960x743
>>56513602
>with feminst & athesit writer bla bla muslim shit streak name bla blah

into the trash
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.