[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit/pol/ - Monday Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: JUST.jpg (18 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
18 KB, 600x339
>uk government issues suicidal terrorism "advice" to ensure maximum civilian causalities
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/government-publishes-advice-on-what-to-do-in-a-paris-style-terror-attack-a6739461.html
Meanwhile Chris Norman, a man who actually helped stop a terrorist attack on a train in France this year, said "You either sit and get shot, or you get angry and do something".

>at the same time our Home Secretary demands EU-wide gun control to disarm citizens, we don't want germans to have the ability to fight back now do we
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/619859/Paris-terror-attacks-Theresa-May-Europe-UK-gun-laws-ISIS

>new london armed police units roll around in armored personnel carriers and urban combat fatigues
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322976/Chilling-new-face-police-Britain.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX97imjel8g

>russia tests our waters with submarine
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34896956

>wwi graves in london vandalised with arabic scribbles
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34895308

>justpray christian campaign advert banned in cinemas
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34899184

>british women opt to be sterilised to avoid having children
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34521525
>>
>>56513289
>/brit/ is still dead
nice
>>
So basically, Tower Hamlets broke out its containment area again and is making london shittier than it already is.

what else is going on in the rest of england i.e the bits that arn't London? any UKIP banter stuff?
>>
The bas news that still occurs aside

Ever noticed the public here is getting more redpill?

I'm noticing more islamic hate lately, plus the liberalSJW phase has had it's moment, and is now shrinking.

Corbyns makeing himself look a crazy fool too, so white working class are moving to UKIP. A party that I thought would be dead after reckless seat loss and farage's keking in kent.
>>
File: tfwpartoftheuk.jpg (79 KB, 553x599) Image search: [Google]
tfwpartoftheuk.jpg
79 KB, 553x599
Why won't UKIP run a candidate in the Western Isles? Do they lack a candidate with fluent Gaelic?
>>
File: 100 percent correct.gif (792 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
100 percent correct.gif
792 KB, 440x300
>>56515636
Islam = Peace meme is now ending, really you only say it public to cover your ass

Pendulum is swinging back
>>
>>56516062
They assume they are all commies.
>>
>>56516062
SNP/SJW/Antifa thugs are more entrenched with the devolved government than in England.

I won't be surprised if there are cases in May where UKIP votes dissapear.
>>
>BRIT/pol/ IS 2SLEEPY
>>
Hey lads, does anyone know if the Farage, Clegg, Cash and Barosso debate is gonna be live-streamed anywhere? Or when exactly it is? Can't find anything online.
>>
File: lonely.jpg (134 KB, 825x443) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
134 KB, 825x443
Poor corbs.

I almost feel sorry for him.

Well not really. He got fucked in the arse today in the armed forces statements with his old statements and what not.

When will he go?

December 4th? After UKIP win Oldham.

May 17th? After Scottish, Welsh, English and London Elections?

Further in Parliament?

Lose general election in 2020?
>>
>>56519517
>After UKIP win Oldham.
What's happening in Oldham?
>>
File: today we escape.gif (622 KB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
today we escape.gif
622 KB, 202x202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EiHQlh2TJM

>tfw based Morality Man on HIGNFY in 1999
>getting on with everyone
>getting audience laughs
>16 years later and in every appearance he's like something from a lost age surrounded by smirking children
>everyone hates him because CURRENT YEAR

it all went to shit so fast
>>
File: natalie_2339500al[1].jpg (63 KB, 940x625) Image search: [Google]
natalie_2339500al[1].jpg
63 KB, 940x625
> snp mp natalie mcgarry linked to £10,000 worth of missing donations...... also she's fat.....also last month snp mp michelle thomson involved in mortgages scam and resigned

guess they're not so different from the westminister old guard after all
>>
>>56519635
by election
>>
>>56513289
Haha fuck Britain for not voting UKIP, dumb sacks of shit
>>
>>56519635
UKIP are in with a reasonable shot due to a collapsing White Working class vote for labour.

Vote is happening on December 4th, which is pretty soon and during labour's infighting and shambles on defense, security and so on.

However there are lots of South Asians there who will never vote UKIP so it may not be entirely possible, depends on how many tories swap to UKIP, how many labour don't bother to vote and so on. On the ground labour doorsteppers aren't reporting well.

In normal circumtances it has like so many Asians and has a majority of 10k+ labour but UKIP can take it.
>>
>>56519754
they need to sort themeselves out a bit. they moan about european corruption, but all their MEP's get done for abusing EU expenses funds..... also they can't decide if they're some kind of UK equivilent of the te-party or if they want to save the NHS and other public sector institutions. (I suspect they want to privitise everything but announcing this would lose them all their "working class" (unemployed) voters
>>
>>56519691
>>56519800
Neat. The fact that I ddin't know this is annoying with Bri/pol/ being dead here.

Also when are those nearby elections in France (besides 2017) that the FN will probably do great in?

>>56519679
Name me an incident where a Westminster MP would retweet politicals cartoons blaming the Jews for the world's ills (look at it from a mainstream persepctive) and not being fired and barred from any government departments permenantly.
>>
>>56520043
Didn't Gerald Kaufman say a lot of shit like the stabbings in Israel were fake and that the tory party were run by jews a few weeks ago and nothing happened to him?
>>
>>56520043
>Name me an incident where a Westminster MP would retweet politicals cartoons blaming the Jews for the world's ills

who did that? was it alex salmond
>>
>>56520215
It was some SNP MSP, so not MP.
>>
>A DNA study has confirmed that London was an ethnically diverse city from its very beginnings, BBC News has learned.

>The analysis reveals what some of the very first Londoners looked like and where they came from.

>The first results are from four people: two had origins from outside Europe, another was from continental Europe and one was a native Briton.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34809804

Apparently London was always multikulti. Leftist propaganda applying the one drop rule in a reverse-discriminatory manner where somebody with 1% African blood is treated as a full blown coon, or legitimate 50/50 splits?

What do you think, /pol/? How long before WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT. WE FOUNDED THE BRITISH EMPIRE.
>>
>>56521690
>there were 5 mongolian traders in london at one point
HOLY SHIT WE OWN OUR ENTIRE CULTURE TO THEM BRITISH VALUES = ISLAMIC VALUES xddddddddddddddddddDDDD
>>
>>56519800
>Tories flocking to ukip
In terms of politicians, I'm surprised Daniel hannan hasn't flocked there yet.

He's pretty much a ukip member at the eu parliament
>>
File: dontblameme.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dontblameme.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>56521690

>xenos decide WE WUZ VICTORIA N SHIT
>realise they colonised themselves
>holy victim status is transferred to us as if by magic
>lefties stroke out due to cognitive dissonance
>the fightback begins
>>
Also, what do you think and Osbourne/tory and ukip coalition would be like?
>>
>>56522527

Cameron/tory in overdrive with Nigel kept on a tight leash saying vaguely pleasing things to take the heat off
>>
>>56513289

Here is the TLDR of UK Government advice for when (we all know there is no "if") we start getting murdered by muslims:

1) Flee in terror.
2) Cower down and await your bullet or beheading.

Thanks guys, really helpful.

Since evven MI5 have at least been honest enough to admit that sooner or later we are going to to be butchered, why not present some USEFUL suggestions for preparation:

1) Get fit
2) Take self defence classes
3) Learn how to improvise a lethal weapon you can use to kill the terrorist while he reloads his weapon
4) Learn some Arabic, you may be able to confuse or delay your executioner for valuable seconds.

Jesus, we are just being told to allow ourselves to be driven from our own clay, or to lie down and be slaughtered like pigs.
>>
>Lord's Prayer: What are the rules on religious adverts?

Can it be considered an "advert" when it's our national religion, whose leader is also the head of that religion?
>>
>>56522796

You know how badly fucked this country is, when religion in general is such a powder-keg now that its has been completely banned from adverts.

It wasnt even this bad during the troubles in Northern Ireland, that's how volatile this is. A couple of ads with Crusaders cracking jokes about not being able to get a decent pint in the middle-east, a couple more with Saladin looking at goat fanciers monthly and its race-war-now.

I miss the 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvckXYMBEc
>>
>>56520337
kek
>>
>>56521690
>BBC trying to promote MultiCult shit
It's too blatant
>>
I'm going to a concert in London this weekend so I was reading about the advice the government are giving out in case there's an attack and it's fucking useless.

I would bring a knife so at least I have something but the last few gigs I've been too security have been searching people and checking bags on the door.

What do /britpol/
>>
>>56526688
Sell your ticket.

Gain £__
>>
>>56526688
Doorman here, best place to put a knife is in boots if you have a pair. That or hide a set of brass knuckles in your underwear.

Where about you going in London?
>>
>>56525465
They, along with alot of the other leftist media outles, seem to have gone overboard with their bias since the migrant crisis started. It's doubly sickening from the BBC, given that they claim their impartial to this day.
>>
>>56526688
>What do /britpol/

Make a will.
Leave all your money to your fave kebab removing organisation.

If you dont have money, donate all your organs and ask the recipient to make a donation to kebab removing organisation.
>>
>>56529090
Who cares - they are just showing what side they're on
>>
File: final boss.webm (703 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
final boss.webm
703 KB, 480x480
>>56529090
The worst thing about the BBC is you're charged £150 a year for the pleasure of being told you're an intolerant racist bigot 24/7.
>>
>>56530909

>>56530909

>>56530909
over here
>>
File: bsod.jpg (117 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
bsod.jpg
117 KB, 1280x1024
>>56513289

There's not enough oil in Syria and oil routes can be diverted so transporting oil through Syria isn't a big enough priority.

Therefore I would vote NO in the Syria vote next week, any MP that is reading this, we are broke and will only lose money + not make any back like we do with Iraq oil. Let Russia sort Syria out, let's stay out of this one and put the cash into fixing potholes instead, ok?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.